Sea Eagles v Roosters rd 11 @FORT BROOKIE Game day thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
ABC commentators are funny. They reckon its a top game.

They also have no idea when it comes to judging on a try or not. Change their minds 12 times as replays happen.

Moondog said:
Elbow to the head. There was a send off for that recently.

Probably would have been again if it was Manly doing the elbowing

Moondog said:
Whares having a good game

That he is. It was a pity that he was caught on that last break that he made

Woohoo, we win 18 - 10

Geez its heart attack stuff at the moment isn't it. Well done lads a tough effort Roosters tackled everything we threw at them.

Im happy with the win but when are we going to cut out the silly errors. DCE has not played all that great other then that great pass at the start of the game either. Harrison and Choc were great!! Liam payed well again. Kite pisses me off with his stupid passing.

This just in. Mark Gasnier has just announced that Liam Fulton has signed with Manly.
Deadset, he mumbles and bumbles his way through the broadcast, and then refers to LFoz as Liam Fulton. This guy has no idea.

On other news, gutsy performance. A few standout performances from Choc, Whare and Harrison. Forwards stood up when they were needed. The execution out the back and on the edges was what let us down, which you would expect with the Stewarts out. I expect a big game next week with all the boys (hopefully Foz too) back and in action!

mickqld said:
Feeling Roosters by 8 here.

Right winning margin but just the wrong winning team.

Glad it was us, especially with the amount of our stars out :)

but then again Mick, you never said that the Roosters were going to win by 8 :)

If Watmough made origin I think we lose this game. Ricky Stuart is stupid but has really helped Manly out this week!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8