Sea Eagles v Roosters rd 11 @FORT BROOKIE Game day thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
5 great tackles then another brain snap to release the pressure. FFS I hope Tooves rips in at halftime. This game is there for teh winning if we cut out the rubbish

Like the Raiders game we should have blown them away after 15 minutes. All these players missing means we bombed a couple of chances that we probably wouldn't at full strength. I think if we ever get the full team back on the paddock a game like this we would have blown them off the park.

Wouldn't risk Kieran unless we are in trouble here. Liam is deputising ok at moment. Maria hargraves clocked off after his one big hit of the game.

We would be so much better if we just fixed a few small issues in our game. Just fixing up our silly brain snaps would give us a huge boost.

Kiwi Eagle said:
What a top game of footy !! Could be even better if the clowns in pink stayed out of things

Agree with you regarding the clowns in pink but not so much with the quality of the game. Too many mistakes by us for my liking.

Can't believe the people on here underselling the Roosters - let me know where you live so I can pick up a house at bargain basement prices. Chooks are a solid team, and that is all we are fielding today a solid team, I believe we will win in a close one

Nice try, but still too many errors and dumb penalties. For Menzies sake, I'll personally pay for their ball catching lessons!!! In fact maybe we should all set up a fund for our team's ball catching classes. So anyone know any good tutors for that?

Jethro said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
What a top game of footy !! Could be even better if the clowns in pink stayed out of things

Agree with you regarding the clowns in pink but not so much with the quality of the game. Too many mistakes by us for my liking.

Agreed, Jethro. Fairly sloppy game so far.

Taufua continues to be a frustrating player to watch.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7