Sea Eagless v Broncos News teams & chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Toyota cup team is just an embarassment. Cant even score a point the last few weeks and today looking worse.

62 - 0

HMMMM Fairy tale not happening at ANZ atm, hope it continues thru to Suncorp later on too #UnleashtheMatai #ChocArmyof1 #DarcyArny #goManly #RuinLockyDay

Wolfpack said:
Be nice if we could withdraw from the u20s comp for a few years.

They might kick us out if we continue with this **** we are serving up. Disgraceful. These are our future players god help us.

Forget the NSWRL - just join the QLD Cup. Our budget dictates our Harold Mats and SG Ball teams are a joke as well, so just play in the junior comps in QLD.

Well its weird watching a game that we are all expecting to lose. Hopefully the young blokes can pull a rabbit out of the hat. Go Manly!

Gotta love channel 9 in their promo calling Lockyer the living immortal, I thought they were all still alive besides Churchill.

Looks like it will be a wankfest all arvo.

Psssht, we are going to be raped today - Bronco's by 40+

B Stewart - out
G Stewart - out
D Williams - out
K Foran - out
W Hopoate - out
J King (c) - out
D Lussick - out

Beyond a joke....

You can just see the Broncos being pumped for this game and steam rolling us, forget a battle to win, the battle will be to lose by less then 43 points.

Come one Manly God's got money on you & doesn't want to use his devine intervention to win this one, then have to read all week how unfair it is in the telegraph that God's a Manly supporter.

I wish the commentators on the radio would stop mentioning it's Lockyers last home and away game during every set of 6!!!

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8