Sea Eagless v Broncos News teams & chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Daniel said:
God said:
Daniel said:
Jesus said:
Daniel said:
that's very unchristian like

I really must speak with you about the possibility of changing my username

Kiwi Eagle said:
Change it to Cliff Lyons, not a lot of difference in meaning

Jesus said:
I really must speak with you about the possibility of changing my username

@[Jesus]
You can change your username by going to http://www.silvertails.net/others/change-your-username

I provisioned this earlier this year because of similar requests :)

Awesome thats better

@[God]
f**king brilliant! hahaha

blasphemy

Jatz Crackers said:
Hey God.........do you feel some sense of familial disappointment in Jesus' lack of ability to change names without advice from a webmaster ?

I taught him thou shout not run sql exploits (it's the unwritten 11 commandment)

God said:
Jatz Crackers said:
Hey God.........do you feel some sense of familial disappointment in Jesus' lack of ability to change names without advice from a webmaster ?

I taught him thou shout not run sql exploits (it's the unwritten 11 commandment)

Oh no...........God is a nerd. ;)

Jatz Crackers said:
God said:
Jatz Crackers said:

Oh no...........God is a nerd. ;)

You should also have taught him that fan has injection protected that function. It is no different to registration

Anyone else think this game is primed for an ambush?

Thought we actually played better after Gifty got sent.

Brisbane on the other hand looked a little shaky in bits of the game against Souths

eagles2win said:
Anyone else think this game is primed for an ambush?

Thought we actually played better after Gifty got sent.

Brisbane on the other hand looked a little shaky in bits of the game against Souths

There's every possibility of an upset. Foran will be the biggest loss but the playmaking ability of the rest of the squad probably puts us about level with Brisbane. With Hoppa back it put T-Rex back on the bench as a vital impact player and he could prove to be the difference. There will be plenty of young blokes in the side but no more than the Donkeys. Manly will be fired up to prove a few critics wrong and hopefully that means spoiling croaky's party.

Yeah Foran is our biggest loss imo, we played quite well when Gift went off but Foran got us plenty of repeat sets and we all know possession wins games. As long as DCE can do the same thing for us against the bonkos we have every chance.

The loss of Gifty on one side and Foran on the other will be damaging.

No tried and proven combinations to speak off.

I am not giving up, and emotion will be with them but it's a little hard to see this as a win due to this factor alone, not withstanding that I reckon the boys in Pink will be super super super tough on Manly and very very very light on the Donkeys as everyone will want to see a winning farewell for Locky.

TBH...as long as we lose by less than 43 it doesn't wory me that much and maybe a good opportunity for a bit of a rest for Foran and Snake and an opportunity for some young guys to stand up.

I however think that the loss of King and now Lussick (and probably Gifty for the rest of the year) is a real telling blow for our chances in the finals.

BUT...I may be wrong!!

Mark from Brisbane said:

I am not giving up, and emotion will be with them but it's a little hard to see this as a win due to this factor alone, not withstanding that I reckon the boys in Pink will be super super super tough on Manly and very very very light on the Donkeys as everyone will want to see a winning farewell for Locky.

TBH...as long as we lose by less than 43 it doesn't wory me that much and maybe a good opportunity for a bit of a rest for Foran and Snake and an opportunity for some young guys to stand up.

I however think that the loss of King and now Lussick (and probably Gifty for the rest of the year) is a real telling blow for our chances in the finals.

BUT...I may be wrong!!
Brother Mark Never fear Manly is here , and confidence breeds success and arrogance. Last week against the storm we were up 8-0 when Glen was sent off, also missing was the snake , the wolf , our bench was depleted, we also had and king , hoppa out as well. but we still blew the storm off the park 18-4. This manly side is playing with a lot of passion .This manly team is on "heat " and they will F...K anything that gets in their way!!!! I hope you go to the game and enjoy the win.

I want to beat Brisbane 3 times in the one season. To me that would be just as sweet as a grand final victory. So I dearly hope that our fill ins can contribute to another flogging of Brisbane.

BOZO said:
Mark from Brisbane said:

BUT...I may be wrong!!
Brother Mark Never fear Manly is here , and confidence breeds success and arrogance. Last week against the storm we were up 8-0 when Glen was sent off, also missing was the snake , the wolf , our bench was depleted, we also had and king , hoppa out as well. but we still blew the storm off the park 18-4. This manly side is playing with a lot of passion .This manly team is on "heat " and they will F...K anything that gets in their way!!!! I hope you go to the game and enjoy the win.

Brother Mark ...IS...attending, and I....DO...have faith!!

God it would be freaking hilarious if we beat them under strength.
Ever since we thumped them all the Bronco supporters at my work have said "Manly wouldn't have beaten Brisbane with the Origin players in there".

It would make my year.

Couldn't see this posted elsewhere, so thought I'd add -

Referees – Jared Maxwell & Adam Devcich;
Sideline Officials – Daniel Eastwood & Gavin Reynolds;
Video Ref – Steve Clark.

Not the worst we could get, but far from the best either.

Brookie4eva said:

Video Ref – Steve Clark.

Steve Clarke as video...hmm better than Mander i guess. But who is Devchich

Daniel said:
Brookie4eva said:

Video Ref – Steve Clark.

Steve Clarke as video...hmm better than Mander i guess. But who is Devchich

Work experience ?

Ryan said:
Hoppa back is no great thing. He's ordinary, at best in his last 4-5 games.

The thing that's good about him is that he can play fullback well which is a better option than robbo

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6