Sea Eagless v Broncos News teams & chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Broncos 1. Josh Hoffman 2. Gerard Beale 3. Jack Reed 4. Ben Te'o 5. Jharal Yow Yeh 6. Darren lockyer (c) 7. Peter Wallace 8. Josh McGuire 9. Andrew McCullough 10. Scott Anderson 11. Alex Glenn 12. Sam Thaiday 13. Corey Parker
Interchange: 14. Matt Gillett 15. Ben Hunt 16. Ben Hannant 17. David Hala

If we win they were weakened without Hodges, does not count

stoodamire said:
Just as long as we don't lose by 43 or more.

I wonder what the bookies will have us as...

Without Foz and Gifty, DCE will have to stand up big time.

Time to see if he can really take charge.

MANLY $4.50
BRONCOS $1.20

If MAnly are 4.5 im getting on them. Actually can I bet on Bongos to get the most penalities?

There was a match in 2007, week 1 of the finals I think it was, that Matai was named at 5/8

Des might revisit that even though Matai didn't play there

Or maybe Joe is turning back the clock to the late 90s and playing fullback

Kiwi Eagle said:
There was a match in 2007, week 1 of the finals I think it was, that Matai was named at 5/8

Des might revisit that even though Matai didn't play there

Or maybe Joe is turning back the clock to the late 90s and playing fullback

Correct Kiwi....and Choc was also named in the #6 for a game or 2 in 2008

The Eagle said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Broncos 1. Josh Hoffman 2. Gerard Beale 3. Jack Reed 4. Ben Te'o 5. Jharal Yow Yeh 6. Darren lockyer (c) 7. Peter Wallace 8. Josh McGuire 9. Andrew McCullough 10. Scott Anderson 11. Alex Glenn 12. Sam Thaiday 13. Corey Parker
Interchange: 14. Matt Gillett 15. Ben Hunt 16. Ben Hannant 17. David Hala

If we win they were weakened without Hodges, does not count

I love your work Eagle!

They will try the same thing they did to the rabbits, attack through, and in behind the ruck. We have the forwards to stop that. George is a problem with nifty forwards running around him. Their backline looks formidable, but we're strong there too. Tight game, but entirely winnable. Robbo at the back worries me.

Sea Eagles: Will Hopoate, Michael Robertson, Jamie Lyon (c), Steve Matai, Michael Oldfield, Jamie Buhrer, Daly Cherry-Evans, Joe Galuvao, Matt Ballin, Brent Kite, Anthony Watmough, Shane Rodney, Glenn Stewart. Interchange (from): Vic Mauro, Daniel Harrison, George Rose, Tony Williams, Terence Seuseu, Tim Robinson

NRL:
Will Hopoate
Michael Robertson
Jamie Lyon (c)
Steve Matai
Michael Oldfield
Jamie Buhrer
Daly Cherry-Evans
Joe Galuvao
Matt Ballin
Brent Kite
Anthony Watmough
Shane Rodney
Glenn Stewart

Vic Mauro
Daniel Harrison
George Rose
Tony Williams
Terence Seuseu
Tim Robinson

lol @ Glenn Stewart being named hahahaha nice.

TBH that still isn't a bad team. My guess is Seu Seu will move into 5/8 if Bhurer isn't working out there or if Hoppa doesn't make the fitness test.

Looking forward to seeing Daniel Harrison get a run!

Even with that team I think we can still win this.

Bruhrer at 5/8! Hoppa back. Glen Stewart named!

Dont mind the team actually I expect Seu Seu to drop off the bench and Robinson to come in

Bruher selection probably means Des is having a defensive game plan

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4