Seibs Going Right Off at Presser.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Anthony Robbins, Robert Kiyosaki and Joe Dispenza online bites? Seemed pretty obvious to me.
Those above did not Inspire me to become a born again Manly supporter .

One most Obvious Inspirational Winner You have missed above all those that you mentioned feathered friend

Is our very own Legendary Inspirational and most capped Manly premiership Winner
The one and only Incomparable Immortal Bob Fulton
1693003412342.png

Actually I'm not as hard a marker as @BOZO I'm just wondering if he will advance any excuses for Fulton's occasional failures.

Bob Fulton's five Manly premierships sure were nice though.

How many finals series was he involved in?

You are a hard hard marker mate.
How many Manly Premierships was the Incomparable Immortal and the Benchmark of our Success involved in you ask feathered friend ?

He was involved in our first premiership win and he will be involved in all future ones to come !
Because Bob the premiership winning Builder was and will always be our Benchmark to Premiership Winning Success

All Glory comes from Daring to Begin
And Manly Premiership Winning Success was Inspired and Began with Bob Fulton
1693005284637.png

How many Manly Premierships was the Incomparable Immortal and the Benchmark of our Success involved in you ask feathered friend ?

He was involved in our first premiership win and he will be involved in all future ones to come !
Because Bob the premiership winning Builder was and will always be our Benchmark to Premiership Winning Success

All Glory comes from Daring to Begin
And Manly Premiership Winning Success was Inspired and Began with Bob Fulton
View attachment 24764
Yes Bozo. Bob was the most successful Manly man of all time.

Hopefully, Siebold can turn things around next year.

The next two games are very important in building momentum and confidence moving forward.

As a lifelong Sea Eagles supporter, I hope the boys play for him to close out this season.

Actually I'm not as hard a marker as @BOZO I'm just wondering if he will advance any excuses for Fulton's occasional failures.
Incomparable Immortals and the Benchmark to success in the highest levels have always risen above failure To stand alone and stand proudly above the rest in their pedestal feathered friend
1693005795195.png

Last edited:
Getting back to the topic of Seibs going off ... given events of last night I think he had every right to.

Dolphins winger Jamayne Isaako caught a ball and got hit pretty much the same way Reuben Garrick did (mid-air, had his legs taken from under him) and he fell exactly the same way Garrick did onto his back, even dropping the ball when he hit the ground (where Garrick injured his back, the back of Isaako's head hit the ground. He landed torso first, then banged his head back and went off for a HIA which he passed).

The hit by Cows centre Zac Laybutt was called dangerous, brought a penalty and was put on report. Other than Isaako catching the ball on the full while Reubs caught it on the bounce ... the incident was 100% exactly the same as last week showing just how inconsistent and dumb the NRL rules are.

The entire incident was pretty much a carbon copy of last week other than one caught the ball on the full, the other on the bounce. Once the ball was caught, everything happened pretty much exactly the same way, yet only one was deemed dangerous.

Getting back to the topic of Seibs going off ...
Another finals failure and Seibs will be going
His mate Mestrov should join him
So many changes , So much promise and So little delivered
Penn owns the Proud Manly club and he also owns his underwhelming results driven business venture

No one represents our Legendary proud Winning club without accountability to success
Pressure to Succeed is a Privilege at Manly and it comes to those who earn it

Lower our Legendary clubs Great Winning Standards and we Stand for nothing Great
240948987_10226342376526581_7626396401424013754_n.jpg

Getting back to the topic of Seibs going off
Interesting about Isaako, thanks.
However we were not off the topic. Seibold complained about the ref's call and Bozo posted an opinion about people making excuses, to wit "using excuses for failure is the epitome of piss weak Mediocrity".

Given here at ST we've recently been considering our standards of posting, (and given I myself am someone who at times points out reasons I see for Manly's various failures) I simply decided to respond to what I see as an insulting and simplistic post.

Of course as history has proved it is impossible to engage a meme generator in an actual meaningful exchange of ideas. Maybe @Dan would consider adding a forum, calling it Inspiring Art or something, and ban Bozo from posting in any of the other forums. This way whenever we want to see an inspiring post about Manly we'd know where to go, and wouldn't have to worry about spam everywhere else?
Just a tongue in cheek suggestion, but yet ... worth considering!

ban Bozo from posting in any of the other forums.
I did not know that you can be affected by a Bozo so much feathered freind
I thought you would be more resilient than that
How do you cope with contrasting people, their point of view and contrasting circumstances in your life ?

Last edited:
NRL didn't do anything to Seebs or Manly for what was said. What does that say.

What Feldt did last night where his foot connected with the face of an opponent was a penalty & put on report in 2013 when Slater did it to Klemmer. The NRL didn't find Slater guilty, saying it was an accident. Bellamy said Slater was allowed to protect himself. Ex referee Harrigan said should have been charged by the match review committee.

Same as last week with Garrick, imo these should be penalties for putting opponents in danger. Saying it warrants no action as it is accident is never an excuse when forwards are forever getting penalised for accidental arm to opponent's head, no matter how innocuous or accidental.

a3f2bfd27b147fa647ecb6f3daca1b45

e905635e2f640a9eea7a3b9049257cffa860c39f

The error perspective ...

Errors happen in every game by every coach , every player and every ref and touch judge
When coaches and players minimise their Error rate they Maximise their chances of winning the game

This Jurbo error cost Manly a penalty and thank God it did not cost the storm player a broken neck

Yahoo Sport Australia 28 July 2019

A nasty incident involving Manly's Origin star Jake Trbojevic has left angry rugby league fans questioning the consistency of NRL referees.

The Sea Eagles looked to be in danger of losing Jake Trbojevic for the next game against Newcastle after the rep forward was placed on report for an unsavoury incident late in his side's win over Melbourne.
Viewers were left fuming after the referees decided not to sin bin the Manly forward, despite placing him on report.
The Sea Eagles looked to be in danger of losing Jake Trbojevic for the next game against Newcastle after the rep forward was placed on report for an unsavoury incident late in his side's win over Melbourne.
However, the NRL’s match review committee on Sunday charged Trbojevic with a grade one dangerous throw, meaning he’ll be free to play the Knights with an early guilty plea.

The Storm player survived a broken neck
and Jurbo survives a sent off and match suspension
Jake Trbojevic was placed on report for a lifting tackle against the Storm.

Interesting about Isaako, thanks.
However we were not off the topic. Seibold complained about the ref's call and Bozo posted an opinion about people making excuses, to wit "using excuses for failure is the epitome of piss weak Mediocrity".

Given here at ST we've recently been considering our standards of posting, (and given I myself am someone who at times points out reasons I see for Manly's various failures) I simply decided to respond to what I see as an insulting and simplistic post.

Of course as history has proved it is impossible to engage a meme generator in an actual meaningful exchange of ideas. Maybe @Dan would consider adding a forum, calling it Inspiring Art or something, and ban Bozo from posting in any of the other forums. This way whenever we want to see an inspiring post about Manly we'd know where to go, and wouldn't have to worry about spam everywhere else?
Just a tongue in cheek suggestion, but yet ... worth considering!
At the moment I'm pretty snowed under with work but at the end of the season I'll take some feedback on what we need to do going forward on a few things and we will look to make.changes for next season

At the moment I'm pretty snowed under with work but at the end of the season I'll take some feedback on what we need to do going forward on a few things and we will look to make.changes for next season
Lol, don't waste too much time on my specific Bozo forum idea (...although...!) @:)
Prob not much tweaking needed, I see you liked a post by @Nike in another thread, I thought it was quite good food for thought too.

Getting back to the topic of Seibs going off ... given events of last night I think he had every right to.

Dolphins winger Jamayne Isaako caught a ball and got hit pretty much the same way Reuben Garrick did (mid-air, had his legs taken from under him) and he fell exactly the same way Garrick did onto his back, even dropping the ball when he hit the ground (where Garrick injured his back, the back of Isaako's head hit the ground. He landed torso first, then banged his head back and went off for a HIA which he passed).

The hit by Cows centre Zac Laybutt was called dangerous, brought a penalty and was put on report. Other than Isaako catching the ball on the full while Reubs caught it on the bounce ... the incident was 100% exactly the same as last week showing just how inconsistent and dumb the NRL rules are.

The entire incident was pretty much a carbon copy of last week other than one caught the ball on the full, the other on the bounce. Once the ball was caught, everything happened pretty much exactly the same way, yet only one was deemed dangerous.
Spot on @HoldenV8 ... this was exactly my reaction last night! How that was deemed dangerous, yet Reuben's wasn't, confirms the fact there's one rule for some 'pet' teams and one rule for others.
I was just amazed that Isaako played on after passing the HIA, considering how heavily he landed on his back, just like Reuben.

On a similar vein but different, I agree with @Once Was Brissie Kid. How Feldt got away with kicking O'Sullivan in the face and no action taken was infuriating. As the photo clearly shows, he lashed out with his foot and is not much different to tripping, which is punishable. They talk about player safety but it seems that goes out the window. Accident or not, he should've been penalised at least.

Spot on @HoldenV8 ... this was exactly my reaction last night! How that was deemed dangerous, yet Reuben's wasn't, confirms the fact there's one rule for some 'pet' teams and one rule for others.
I was just amazed that Isaako played on after passing the HIA, considering how heavily he landed on his back, just like Reuben.

On a similar vein but different, I agree with @Once Was Brissie Kid. How Feldt got away with kicking O'Sullivan in the face and no action taken was infuriating. As the photo clearly shows, he lashed out with his foot and is not much different to tripping, which is punishable. They talk about player safety but it seems that goes out the window. Accident or not, he should've been penalised at least.

I don't think its about pet teams having one rule and others having another rule. Its just the plain stupidity of the NRL's own rules. And the fact that rather than explain how it wasn't dangerous (which he realistically couldn't), Graham Annesley basically hid behind the "Its not against the rules because the ball was caught on the bounce" crap. He literally had no other explanation to give other than hiding behind the rule.

The reality is that other than when the ball was caught (on the bounce or on the full), there was literally zero difference between the two incidents. Both Garrick and Isaako jumped for and caught a ball up high. Both had their legs taken out from under them while in mid-air causing both to fall exactly the same way onto their backs (Reubs was just unlucky that he sustained an injury). Yet because of the dumbass rule about it being legal to hit a player in mid-air if the ball has bounced ... last weeks was called OK.

The NRL's constant rhetoric about player welfare is basically just talk designed to avoid lawsuits.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10