[Resurrected] Show Hasler respect, Arko tells Manly fans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Cameron said:
The Greek fool zorba as said on the sportal podcast that anyone who boos des is an idiot.

He reckons des had no choice in leaving.

He handled it with zero class and integrity though zorba !'!!!!!!!!! So why does he deserve respect

Because every human being deserves respect. Being human is about making mistakes... But regardless of bickering over the right or wrong of others (like we've never erred), it's just self destructive to hold anger or judgement about others. Try and comprehend this... It actually hurts you to carry anger and hatred towards others.

HK_Eagle said:
Because every human being deserves respect. Being human is about making mistakes... But regardless of bickering over the right or wrong of others (like we've never erred), it's just self destructive to hold anger or judgement about others. Try and comprehend this... It actually hurts you to carry anger and hatred towards others.

Perhaps you could be a human shield for Des on Friday night! ;-)

Cameron said:
The Greek fool zorba as said on the sportal podcast that anyone who boos des is an idiot.

He reckons des had no choice in leaving.

A reduntant Employee and a sacked Employee showing their respect to the Consumers who paid their wages for decades :huh:

Love Manly or F-Off the Peninsular:mad:

HK_Eagle said:
Every human does NOT deserve respect. Respect must be earned and can be easily lost. Offhand I can think of many humans who deserve nothing but contempt.

lovefooty said:
Phantar said:
Greenberg's right though, Hasler didn't want to go. Hasler wouldn't have negotiated for weeks/months with the Bulldogs, if his preference wasn't really to stay at Manly.

Crap.
He left for the money. He new manly had lost 1.4 mil last year. He never thought that manly would ever get close to his 900,000.00 he was offered. What he did then makes him a true dog.
He lied for the reasons he was leaving.
He lied about the time he said the deal was done.
He lied when he blamed the board.
He lied when he said manly offered him more money to stay and above all else he lied to the players when he said he only made up his mind in October, our award night.
He has burnt all of his bridges with this club.
He has no Honour and gets no respect from me.

You also forgot to mention that one of the reasons that he left was that he knew all of his back ended contracts would result in manly losing players in 2013 and 2014 and he didn't want to go through the rebuilding stage with Manly again.

When Des left Manly, he left a bitter taste with most of our supporters, me included.

Time really hasn’t healed his actions from 6 years ago but Arko’s words about respecting Des, really is the key thing to think about.

I love 2V but Des is the only man to lead us back to glory.

By doing so, the past can be forgotten (where it belongs) and we can restablish our dominance in Rugby League.

#bringbackdes

When Des left Manly, he left a bitter taste with most of our supporters, me included.

Time really hasn’t healed his actions from 6 years ago but Arko’s words about respecting Des, really is the key thing to think about.

I love 2V but Des is the only man to lead us back to glory.

By doing so, the past can be forgotten (where it belongs) and we can restablish our dominance in Rugby League.

#bringbackdes

Dessy long pockets is going to come back on "mates rates" is he?

Des is all about Des. That means he is priced out of Manly's reach.

Oh, then there is the whole stabbed the club in the back thing.....and the salary cap debacle he left us in - amd followed up with identical dramas at the Dogs.

But if you are telling me Des has decided to relinquish all control over player signings and agree to an annual salary of $500k, then sweet!

as the case with hastings, no one knows the whole story behind Des leaving, shove the back ended deals up your jumper, as I have said many times, If it wasn't for Des we would not hold the record 40 - NIL in a grand final, I for one will be cheering long and loud when they announce DES as the new MANLY coach..!!!!

as the case with hastings, no one knows the whole story behind Des leaving, shove the back ended deals up your jumper, as I have said many times, If it wasn't for Des we would not hold the record 40 - NIL in a grand final, I for one will be cheering long and loud when they announce DES as the new MANLY coach..!!!!

I actually think it was 40 zip because Scam didn't play ... I'm certainly not saying I don't think we would have won

I think he would need to offer an apology to the Manly fans for the way he screwed us before I would even think about if I wanted to forgive him. Don't expect that to happen so personally not too much in favour of a return

I actually think it was 40 zip because Scam didn't play ... I'm certainly not saying I don't think we would have won
I said at the ground then and I'll say it now.
They could've had 6 scams out there and the result would be the same.
We pinned them in a corner time after time after time.

Dessy long pockets is going to come back on "mates rates" is he?

....and the salary cap debacle he left us in - amd followed up with identical dramas at the Dogs.

!

The club knew full and well the consequences of "Des'" backended contracts and chose to do it. I wish every person here that complains about his "methods" would get that through their thick skulls. It was economics, pure and simple. OUR CLUB chose to go that route... and it paid off.

Maybe it was Des's idea, but he didn't sign off on it, the club did.

Yes I think Des would take the job on your so-called "mates rates". 500k first year, 750k 2nd year and 1M 3rd year. A bargain.

We will be bottom 4 every year until either Des and/or Tooves are our coach/es and i'm not going to put myself through it any more.

The bulldogs are like us in that aspect they need a bulldogs person as coach who understands their culture.

Des is a manly man. End of the day if they hadn’t ****ed around resigning him and had extended his contract before Kevin Moore was sacked. Greenscum wouldn’t have come knocking in 2011

I’d rarher Des back at coach with toovey in a management role.

The bulldogs are like us in that aspect they need a bulldogs person as coach who understands their culture.

Des is a manly man. End of the day if they hadn’t ****ed around resigning him and had extended his contract before Kevin Moore was sacked. Greenscum wouldn’t have come knocking in 2011

I’d rarher Des back at coach with toovey in a management role.
That whole idea of needing a bulldogs person is rubbish. While des was there they only had like 2 bulldogs juniors in the side (Reynolds and Klemmer). It was his game plan not his lack of passion that did him in. Too much passing from his front rowers and not direct enough. No ruck speed because he refused to let hookers run. Slow block play structures. It doesn’t work in the modern game

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7