Silvertails 2013 Tipping Comp!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I thought Canberra would put in a better effort, especially when Dugan and Croker were late inclusions. 5/7.

Can honestly say I am not sure ! Pretty I changed to the titans - and picked us the rest is a lottery

6/7 for me so far. I picked the wrong side of the coin for the coin toss up and chose the Warriors to beat the Eels.

I know it is only the beginning, but while I can I will gloat: 7 out of 8 for me this week. Only the dogs let me down... I should have had a bit more decency about myself in selecting those mongrels :rolleyes:

i'll join in the short term gloating because next week i will probably get 2 right
8 from 8
but not even close to picking the score in tonights game.
good luck to anyone who tipped a scoreline like that!

Yeah, 7 from 8 for me too. Warriors let me down.

AS mentioned in the Tipping Comp weekly winner thread, we've had a small hiccup with the calculation of the margin for the pick the score game, and hence we can't determine exactly who has won this week.

May have to wait till Dan returns from holidays to sort the situation out.

Sorry guys.

Hi guys I have nothing to add but I'm just testing out some new space voice-recognition software.
That's right, everything you read here I have spoken into a microphone and not touched the keyboard once.
It even seems to understand an Australian accent.

Thank you for being my guinea pigs.

If you have read this your soul now belongs to me.

Cheers,
GE

(Pretty cool isn't it)

globaleagle said:
Hi guys I have nothing to add but I'm just testing out some new space voice-recognition software.
That's right, everything you read here I have spoken into a microphone and not touched the keyboard once.
It even seems to understand an Australian accent.

Thank you for being my guinea pigs.

If you have read this your soul now belongs to me.

Cheers,
GE

(Pretty cool isn't it)

So how was the post "modified" then GE?

Magic.

After I posted the comment and exited the program (putting the mic away), I saw the post said 'touch' instead of 'touched'.

So I changed it.

Satisbloodyfied?????

PS - thanks for your soul.

EDIT: :p:p

Not a good week. I've only managed to get the roosters up so far. Dragons and parra were pathetic, they both had enough possession to win 10 games. Didn't watch either of yesterday's games.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2