Snake to 5/8

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
But does Snake WANT to play 5/8 ? I would have a guess and say "No".

Think (hope) he would want to be a 1 club, 1 position man. He could do it if he put his mind to it, and he's been looking more and more like a 5/8 as the years go by, but, geez, somehow its just not going to happen. Lets see how Snake looks early season next year, the whole 'Gifty' thing will have moved to the back of his mind by then.

I think this 'off season' thread is based upon a far fetched speculation, as is my thread re BJ. But we can have FUN cant we ? :)

EagleFromMay1967 said:
But does Snake WANT to play 5/8 ? I would have a guess and say "No".

Think (hope) he would want to be a 1 club, 1 position man. He could do it if he put his mind to it, and he's been looking more and more like a 5/8 as the years go by, but, geez, somehow its just not going to happen. Lets see how Snake looks early season next year, the whole 'Gifty' thing will have moved to the back of his mind by then.

I think this 'off season' thread is based upon a far fetched speculation, as is my thread re BJ. But we can have FUN cant we ? :)

Some of us can ;)

Bomack44 said:
cherry_poppins said:
Stevo said:
cherry_poppins said:
KaZa said:
Sook? Your the one making doom and gloom comments. If you don't like it don't read forums that have opinions that you don't agree with. You could have just ignored it. Just because I think Foran is going does not mean its doom and gloom. Players come and go. We will bring in other players. Stop getting all dramatic. I just wanted to have a discussion about possible replacements if he does go.

Don't worry about the sad sack of excrement that is Stevo the wannabe bully ... who hides behind his keyboard in his mother's extention, he is a nothing and if he was on tv it'd be game of Thrones as a eunich

Also your idea stinks, Tommy turbo or guthbo should go there if our answer to Josh Reynolds leaves

Aren't i allowed an opinion?

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, you just seem like when someone disagrees with you that you try to belittle them, reads to me like your an overcompensating dick,sorry

Gees aren't you a charmer. Is there really any need to resort to that sort of rubbish. IF your aim was to make stevo look bad you failed. All you have done is make your self look like a silly little kid. ?

Crappy post but Lol, are you making a statement or asking a question?

Stevo said:
Well my opinion is that you are a wanker

My opinion is you're a keyboard warrior living in his mum's house

cherry_poppins said:
Bomack44 said:
cherry_poppins said:
Stevo said:
cherry_poppins said:
Don't worry about the sad sack of excrement that is Stevo the wannabe bully ... who hides behind his keyboard in his mother's extention, he is a nothing and if he was on tv it'd be game of Thrones as a eunich

Also your idea stinks, Tommy turbo or guthbo should go there if our answer to Josh Reynolds leaves

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, you just seem like when someone disagrees with you that you try to belittle them, reads to me like your an overcompensating dick,sorry

Gees aren't you a charmer. Is there really any need to resort to that sort of rubbish. IF your aim was to make stevo look bad you failed. All you have done is make your self look like a silly little kid. ?

Stevo said:

I'm not getting left out here - always up to dish out some abuse - your all wankers and so am I.

Jerry1 said:
cherry_poppins said:

Stevo said:

I'm not getting left out here - always up to dish out some abuse - your all wankers and so am I.

Haha - yeah but some are better at it than others. ;)

Snake could do it (move to 5/8). He has the skills, experience and game awareness to do it successfully. But I have to agree, his body just isn't up to it. Foz batters himself from pillar to post out there. Snake averages what, 5 tackles a game at fullback? To ask him to switch to 5/8 now with all the injuries he's had and put himself through what Foz does......

IF we did lose Foz, we have JLJ, Killer and even Peta Hiku who can play 5/8.

Snake is a fullback, that's his position and that's where Manly should play him until he either retires or leaves (and if he ever does leave I hope its like Beaver and to the ESL because I don't ever want to see him play against Manly. Its going to be hard enough if/when Gifty does next year). At FB he has room to move, room to show his speed. He can virtually pick and choose when to come into the attack and his experience in defence is invaluable.

Continue playing Snake at FB and he has a good 2 or 3 years left in him. Play him in the front line at 5/8 and he'd have 1, maybe 2 years at best

Why would he have to defend at 5/8 - benji made a career of defending out wide

cherry_poppins said:
Bomack44 said:
cherry_poppins said:
Stevo said:
cherry_poppins said:

Stevo said:

Maturity and intellect aren't your strong points are they champ?

Bomack44 said:
cherry_poppins said:
Bomack44 said:
cherry_poppins said:
Stevo said:

Stevo said:

Maturity and intellect aren't your strong points are they champ?

Stronger than yours who can't decide between statement and question guy

A kid from Manly, that I was at school with in country NSW in the 1970's told me a church at Manly had a sign,
WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF JESUS CAME TO MANLY?
He said some local wag scribbled under it,
"Play him at 5/8 & move Fulton to centre"
;)

Stevo said:
KaZa said:
Stevo said:
DOOM AND GLOOM

preparing alternatives for the future is doom and gloom? Anyway it is just a discussion settle down Nancy.

Mate don't be a sook. You said you are resigned to him leaving. Good for you downey. The rest of us wouldn't mind a break from the negative rumor mill bull$hit. Let us bask is our new signings and leave this crap to the tools at the Telegraph.

The rest of us? Why are you speaking for me?

Moops said:
Stevo said:
KaZa said:
Stevo said:
DOOM AND GLOOM

preparing alternatives for the future is doom and gloom? Anyway it is just a discussion settle down Nancy.

Mate don't be a sook. You said you are resigned to him leaving. Good for you downey. The rest of us wouldn't mind a break from the negative rumor mill bull$hit. Let us bask is our new signings and leave this crap to the tools at the Telegraph.

What a pimple on the ass of humanity, who would make fun of down syndrome?

What a disgusting pig of what can only be described as human excrement, i guess Bobo likes picking on the retarded too

cherry_poppins said:
Stevo said:
cherry_poppins said:
KaZa said:
Stevo said:

Sook? Your the one making doom and gloom comments. If you don't like it don't read forums that have opinions that you don't agree with. You could have just ignored it. Just because I think Foran is going does not mean its doom and gloom. Players come and go. We will bring in other players. Stop getting all dramatic. I just wanted to have a discussion about possible replacements if he does go.

You've just done exactly the same thing you hypocritical piece of ****. Your a dead set ****ing moron.

cherry_poppins said:
Moops said:
Stevo said:
KaZa said:
Stevo said:
DOOM AND GLOOM

What a disgusting pig of what can only be described as human excrement, i guess Bobo likes picking on the retarded too

I think you may need to revisit Stevos post Cherry. I dont think for a minute that is what Stevo meant.

Clint said:
cherry_poppins said:
Moops said:
Stevo said:
KaZa said:

I think you may need to revisit Stevos post Cherry. I dont think for a minute that is what Stevo meant.

Downey is suggesting someone has down syndrome, is it OK to call someone retard all of the sudden?

Ryan stalking people is unhealthy, get a gf/bf, have a bat, get a life i don't care, your obsession is unnerving

cherry_poppins said:
Clint said:
cherry_poppins said:
Moops said:
Stevo said:

Downey is suggesting someone has down syndrome, is it OK to call someone retard all of the sudden?

Again, I don't believe that to be the context that @Stevo is insinuating. I think he is meaning someone being 'negative/down' opposed to 'positive/upbeat', but I will leave it up to him to reply if he so chooses.

And I agree with you TEE.

Snake to 5/8 could work, but I'd have him at fullback in defence, and use him more like a second 5/8 in attack. Pretty much exactly like he plays now.

Clint said:
cherry_poppins said:
Clint said:
cherry_poppins said:
Moops said:

Again, I don't believe that to be the context that @Stevo is insinuating. I think he is meaning someone being 'negative/down' opposed to 'positive/upbeat', but I will leave it up to him to reply if he so chooses.

And I agree with you TEE.

Of course he didn't mean to make fun of down syndrome. Don't be dopey. What a low accusation to make against someone. Wake up to yourself.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8