• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Snake is done and he knows it. His body will not allow him to get back to his former self. 2016 needs to be his last. We need to stop dreaming and accept that his time has passed. He is still playing first grade busted because we have no one else.

His best play now is to throw it to Tom T. And I don't mean with guile or grace. Just throw it to him like you don't want the ball or anything to do with it.

I'm tired of being angry. Now I'm just sad. The blokes been through hell and back, but unfortunately he's never been able to see how much he has had. We all loved him. And will still support him. But his form is getting close to indefensible.

Personally I think Brett still has plenty to offer.
I don't think the current attacking structure and injuries to key attacking players like DCE, is giving him the opportunities he has had in the past.

I don't think the current attacking structure and injuries to key attacking players like DCE, is giving him the opportunities he has had in the past.
He can't run.

You might be correct but I think the current attacking structure is not helping him.

He is doing nothing. All he is interested in is offloading the ball to someone else. Seems scared to take on the line or take a tackle. It's over. Thanks for all the good stuff in the past. Time to hand over the fullback spot to someone else. A bench player at best theses days.

You might be correct but I think the current attacking structure is not helping him.
What structure ? There is no coordination. Its a lot of one-out bullshut. They dont play as a team, just 13 individual s. No wonder Snake has lost interest. But yes coupled with his chronic injuries, its time to announce. But he must be rested until his knees, hammies settle down. If they can. at one point to me when he struggled to his feet, it looked like his right knee was gone.

• 🤝
Reactions: Ned
So basically what you are saying is Brett is useless and has never had anything to offer unless the structures are all laid out for him and he has class ball players on his inside to bring him into play.

If that is the case he should not be on $450,000 a year if he can't make something out of nothing or use his guile and experience to inject himself more often.

ive said it time again, snake for all his goodness to manly, has taken the club for a cash cow till they tap him on the shoulder.

I.e. as respect to a good employee a company asks them to announce they are leaving instead of being punted.

the time is now Manly

It was one of the top items discussed on NRL 360 tonight , the decline of Brett Stewart.

It's not just us that's noticing, was also mentioned by the commentators last night.

I say once again if busted take a rest, otherwise lift or bugger off!!

Snake's decline was also spoken about on Talk n Sport today.
With all the talk it is getting hopefully he can pick up his form if possible.
If it is not possible and he is past it , he needs to bow out gracefully.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2