so....new CEO...what's the deal?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
PONTIAN SEA EAGLE said:
Heard from a restaurant owner friend of mine which foran regularly visits that a deal to keep him at manly is close.

The lurker is saying something different today

Eels chasing Foran

A LOOSE-lipped Parramatta official had one too many beers last week and let slip his club's heavy interest in Manly's Kieran Foran.

It seems Foran is seriously considering quitting Manly for the Eels.

And he would have plenty of mates at Pirtek Stadium.

Coach Brad Arthur has previously worked at Manly while Eels players Anthony Watmough, David Gower, Darcy Lussick and Will Hopoate are ex-Sea Eagles.

And don't forget Liam Foran, Kieran's brother, is also a Parramatta player.

Our spy said: "The official was pretty confident Kieran was on the move.

http://www.sportal.com.au/league/nrl-premiership/the-lurker---nrl-rumour-file---wednesday/1x1fqhtm9nrcv118sd3u9d2qfk

bazeagle said:
I know = a full cone of silence regards signing up DCE and Foran. yeah I also know that Foran said he won't sort the contract thing before xmas. but CEO - are their any updates for the fans - us members who part with their coin to support the club, financially????

or nothing......

Your riight. I was expecting a nativity style calender counting downthe days until season kick off. Behind every door i wanted information about injuries and contracts. And i wanted it now, with all undeciced information pre recorded. And i want to have access to it anywhere. I want stuff behind doors i dont even know i want. And its got to be cheap, like free. And i need it yesterday. And i Dont want speculation . Its got to be from a good source. Also it should come with a bag of malteesers, a big bag and coupons to get more malteesers, and they should be redeemable anywhere , even at bookshops that dont sell malteesers. And they have to be guilt free and contain no calories. In fact they need to burn fat

tookey said:
PONTIAN SEA EAGLE said:
Heard from a restaurant owner friend of mine which foran regularly visits that a deal to keep him at manly is close.

Coach Brad Arthur has previously worked at Manly while Eels players Anthony Watmough, David Gower, Darcy Lussick and Will Hopoate are ex-Sea Eagles.

http://www.sportal.com.au/league/nrl-premiership/the-lurker---nrl-rumour-file---wednesday/1x1fqhtm9nrcv118sd3u9d2qfk

Tell you what - the bond between Foran and Gower and Lussick, jeez - how can we top that..?

tookey said:
PONTIAN SEA EAGLE said:

The lurker is saying something different today

Eels chasing Foran

A LOOSE-lipped Parramatta official had one too many beers last week and let slip his club's heavy interest in Manly's Kieran Foran.

It seems Foran is seriously considering quitting Manly for the Eels.

The Lurker does not know very much. He has got at least one thing wrong in this article. Liam is not at the Eels. He is playing with the London Broncos. So maybe Kieran is considering a move to the UK now so that he can play with his brother!

interesting
see how conditioned we all are to the way it is - ie very little fan info

look at the EPL - TONS of info all the time
NFL - same etc

our club? cone of silence

Masked Eagle said:
This new CEO has been a dud! We haven't even won a single game since he took charge!

I'm a glass half full kinda guy. Prefer to think we're undefeated. Doing a brilliant job, better than any.

Eagles Terrorist said:
Masked Eagle said:
This new CEO has been a dud! We haven't even won a single game since he took charge!

I'm a glass half full kinda guy. Prefer to think we're undefeated. Doing a brilliant job, better than any.
ah ha eagles terrorist - good to see you back here. must be a slow day in your world..

The new management structure and professionalism brought in has made the OLD board look like the hacks they were. Finally the club will be taken seriously instead of the constant media gibes regarding our amateur performance in the back office

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6