Something that I have always wanted to say about Tony Williams

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Watching the game he should have come in to help Foran when he got hit late after the kick. The biggest guy should stand up for his team mates and not let the opposition walk all over the smaller guys in his team.

Watching the game he should have come in to help Foran when he got hit late after the kick. The biggest guy should stand up for his team mates and not let the opposition walk all over the smaller guys in his team.

eagleE said:

That's what I said to the Mrs when they showed the replay!

eagleE said:

That's what I said to the Mrs when they showed the replay!

He has been lazy ever since he signed with the scumdogs
Stops and doesnt hit the line and looks to pass sometimes not even looking (cost us a try tonight)

I'd agree he doesn't have heart, he has been poor for us since his suspension. He had one good year with us but has been poor since. He looks like his mind is already on next year.

I am going to miss him for his great games because when he is good he is damn good, but when he is poor he is parramatta poor

I'd agree he doesn't have heart, he has been poor for us since his suspension. He had one good year with us but has been poor since. He looks like his mind is already on next year.

I am going to miss him for his great games because when he is good he is damn good, but when he is poor he is parramatta poor

Let's just say he is a very frustrating footballer. So much potential, so little of it realised. Perhaps we give him the benefit of the doubt and suspect that he still hasn't fully got over his back injury. He has been poor since SOO1 and looks hesitant

Let's just say he is a very frustrating footballer. So much potential, so little of it realised. Perhaps we give him the benefit of the doubt and suspect that he still hasn't fully got over his back injury. He has been poor since SOO1 and looks hesitant

At the end Jamie was all smiles and hugging and hi fiving everyone he went up to trex and he was like yer whatever no smile no hug nothing ..... Disappointing really

At the end Jamie was all smiles and hugging and hi fiving everyone he went up to trex and he was like yer whatever no smile no hug nothing ..... Disappointing really

MANLY4LIFE said:

Lol that is a massive over reading of a situation

MANLY4LIFE said:

Lol that is a massive over reading of a situation

agreed Kiwi, T rex has never been demonstrative, its just not his nature.

Having said that, he is playing absolute rubbish, i reckon he is very lucky to be starting.

chalk and cheese the Trex of now, and last year.

pack your bags, because if you keep playing like that nobody will miss you.

such a shame, he could be anything, but he is just a pussycat, and I dont mean a pussy, he is just a genuine gentle guy, i honestly dont think he likes hurting people, which is a bit of an issue in a footballer :)

agreed Kiwi, T rex has never been demonstrative, its just not his nature.

Having said that, he is playing absolute rubbish, i reckon he is very lucky to be starting.

chalk and cheese the Trex of now, and last year.

pack your bags, because if you keep playing like that nobody will miss you.

such a shame, he could be anything, but he is just a pussycat, and I dont mean a pussy, he is just a genuine gentle guy, i honestly dont think he likes hurting people, which is a bit of an issue in a footballer :)

Staff online

• Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
  • Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8