Something that I have always wanted to say about Tony Williams

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He did lift the aggression Fro, but after copping 3-4 charges in the space of not many games he seems to be struggling to find the middle ground in that regard

His first 5mins were full of promise tonight but all downhill from there.

He did lift the aggression Fro, but after copping 3-4 charges in the space of not many games he seems to be struggling to find the middle ground in that regard

His first 5mins were full of promise tonight but all downhill from there.

We really miss a worker in the backrow. The Glen Hall or Shane Rodney type that tackles their guts out and runs hard and straight making meters each game. We cannot carry Williams for 80 minutes he is a liability. He needs to be used as a prop now that King is gone for 15 minute stints to just hit it up from deep. Bring in someone to the backrow that is going to work hard.

We really miss a worker in the backrow. The Glen Hall or Shane Rodney type that tackles their guts out and runs hard and straight making meters each game. We cannot carry Williams for 80 minutes he is a liability. He needs to be used as a prop now that King is gone for 15 minute stints to just hit it up from deep. Bring in someone to the backrow that is going to work hard.

The issue with T is that anyone who has ever laced on a boot has dreamed of possessing his physical arsenal. While he was on one fifty a year for us he was an acceptable risk. Now he is not only a test and origin star picked above clubmates like choc and gift and kite and king and joe g, he has left after all those years of us overlooking his obvious lack of interest for what we all hoped we would see from him.

To see a glimmer in the pan in three or four games late last year and to watch Benji deliberately misread plays and try and tackle a bloke three passes in so as not to get trampled by the big fella in the four nations was rewarding. Rewarding but not sustaining of the same support you need to have to watch him play at the moment and still think he deserves his spot.

I amdissappointed because I would love to see the bloke with tooves heart. But I have learnt that life rarely dishes up such combinations, and probably doesn't for reasons we are all too unenlightened to understand.

Top End Eagle said:
The issue with T is that anyone who has ever laced on a boot has dreamed of possessing his physical arsenal. While he was on one fifty a year for us he was an acceptable risk. Now he is not only a test and origin star picked above clubmates like choc and gift and kite and king and joe g, he has left after all those years of us overlooking his obvious lack of interest for what we all hoped we would see from him.

To see a glimmer in the pan in three or four games late last year and to watch Benji deliberately misread plays and try and tackle a bloke three passes in so as not to get trampled by the big fella in the four nations was rewarding. Rewarding but not sustaining of the same support you need to have to watch him play at the moment and still think he deserves his spot.

I amdissappointed because I would love to see the bloke with tooves heart. But I have learnt that life rarely dishes up such combinations, and probably doesn't for reasons we are all too unenlightened to understand.

Ha I didn't mean to write 'possess his physical arse...' I accept any pay outs about to one my way.

Top End Eagle said:

Ha I didn't mean to write 'possess his physical arse...' I accept any pay outs about to one my way.

Seriously this is my question??? how much differently will he be coached by des that will improve t-rex's game.I honestly believe no coach can change his style of play.What a waste of money.

Seriously this is my question??? how much differently will he be coached by des that will improve t-rex's game.I honestly believe no coach can change his style of play.What a waste of money.

Elvis Presley said:
I'm a big T-Rex fan.
Just watch him next year in 2013 under his new coach.

I would be very surprised if this doesn't come to pass.

Hasler will get the best out him.

No matter what happens for the rest of this year, the Dogs will start as premiership favourites next year and, barring injuries, will give it one hell of a shake.

Elvis Presley said:
I'm a big T-Rex fan.
Just watch him next year in 2013 under his new coach.

I would be very surprised if this doesn't come to pass.

Hasler will get the best out him.

No matter what happens for the rest of this year, the Dogs will start as premiership favourites next year and, barring injuries, will give it one hell of a shake.

There was a Manly player like that TE Eagle. Big and tough, never took a backward step and scared the sh-t out of the opposition. Local boy too.

His name: Terry Randall.

There was a Manly player like that TE Eagle. Big and tough, never took a backward step and scared the sh-t out of the opposition. Local boy too.

His name: Terry Randall.

mickqld said:

Why the hell would we release Daniel Harrison? No one has given a logical answer as of yet. Under Ricky Stuart i have no doubt he will be a NSW origin player in the not to distant future.

Can tackle off load and has only played a handfull of games.

mickqld said:

Why the hell would we release Daniel Harrison? No one has given a logical answer as of yet. Under Ricky Stuart i have no doubt he will be a NSW origin player in the not to distant future.

Can tackle off load and has only played a handfull of games.

Apparently Warriors and match review committee will be reviewing what happen to Konrad in the game. Allegations that TRex was stomping on his leg? I mean really? I didn't see anything of that nature and can't belive princess would do anything like that.

Apparently Warriors and match review committee will be reviewing what happen to Konrad in the game. Allegations that TRex was stomping on his leg? I mean really? I didn't see anything of that nature and can't belive princess would do anything like that.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4