• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I had a few last night too, still thought Reynolds made contact with Chamber's chin.

He deserves a time-out for sheer stupidity.

A more blatant and premeditated shoulder-charge you won't see.

I really don't recall Hayne's (shoulder-charge) but I did give up on the last 20 minutes!

globaleagle said:
thank goodness dce came through unscathed, number 1 priority.

Seems everything went to the nrl game plan.

"We need to cater to the lowest common denominator in that inbred, two headed, hick state of qld, so make sure you piggy back qld with 2 successive penalites every time they are in their own half then give them all the calls to keep them on the line.

That way even if qld don't score early....NSW will be buggered for the second half."

They could not have done it better. Kudos to the N"q"rl and refs.

Q

Alan said:
globaleagle said:
thank goodness dce came through unscathed, number 1 priority.

Seems everything went to the nrl game plan.

"We need to cater to the lowest common denominator in that inbred, two headed, hick state of qld, so make sure you piggy back qld with 2 successive penalites every time they are in their own half then give them all the calls to keep them on the line.

That way even if qld don't score early....NSW will be buggered for the second half."

They could not have done it better. Kudos to the N"q"rl and refs.

Q

NO NO NO NO NO (lol.)

I deliberately didn't capitalise the 'q' as....and we all know this....queensland don't deserve a capital q!

Guzzler said:
mickqld said:
Reynolds & Bird 1 week each. Say no more. The Manly loading isn't a myth

Reynolds took the early plea and sits out for 3.

Sorry Guz my bad, must be still hung over. Maybe there is a grub loading as well LOL :p

mickqld said:
Guzzler said:
mickqld said:
Reynolds & Bird 1 week each. Say no more. The Manly loading isn't a myth

Reynolds took the early plea and sits out for 3.

Sorry Guz my bad, must be still hung over. Maybe there is a grub loading as well LOL :p

Yep Grub loading for sure plus the carry over points from the Tate tackle in game one

Fluffy said:
How much did Teo get for his head high on Hodkinson?

Charge: Grade 1 Dangerous Contact - Contact with Kicker.
Carry over points: 0
Early plea points: 105
Guilty plea points: 140

He'll miss a game.

http://www.nrl.com/TelstraPremiership/NewsVideo/Judiciary/tabid/10246/Default.aspx

How Nate Miles only got a "Grade 1 Dangerous Contact - Contact forearm" charge is totally beyond me. With no carry over points and an early guilty plea, he will miss no games at all. His forearm looked closer to the elbow to Bird's throat in my opinion. Bird was lucky that his throat didn't swell up and close off his airway.

Greg Bird admitted after the game that most of his reaction to being hit by Myles was an act.

http://www.sportsfan.com.au/bird-played-up-myles-shot,-says-fittler/tabid/91/newsid/137005/default.aspx

HoldenV8 said:
Greg Bird admitted after the game that most of his reaction to being hit by Myles was an act.

http://www.sportsfan.com.au/bird-played-up-myles-shot,-says-fittler/tabid/91/newsid/137005/default.aspx

After reading that article, the only direct quote from Greg Bird that I can find is where he said:

"That's ridiculous. Can someone please explain to me how I am supposed to tackle?"

Can you show me where in that article that Greg Bird admitted that he was acting because all that I can find is that Brad Fittler said that Greg Bird played up the incident.

As there are no direct quotes from Greg Bird admitting to acting that I can find then anything that Brad Fittler has said is merely his opinion, hearsay and speculation as far as I'm concerned.

NSW - 1 IN A ROW!!!!

woohoo! Love to see us get at least 5 in a row just to see how the qlduh's react.

Baby steps global...lol.

2 in a row first!

As for the ''fallout'', I think a lot of us would see Myles elbow to a throat as more reckless and serious than any shoulder-charge (as long as there's no head contact).

To me there, the Reynolds breach is worth a week, the Myles three instead.

It's backwards in my view (but that will be dismissed coz I'm a NSW fan!)

RiverEagle said:
Baby steps global...lol.

2 in a row first!

As for the ''fallout'', I think a lot of us would see Myles elbow to a throat as more reckless and serious than any shoulder-charge (as long as there's no head contact).

To me there, the Reynolds breach is worth a week, the Myles three instead.

It's backwards in my view (but that will be dismissed coz I'm a NSW fan!)
Reynolds getting 3 weeks makes up for his non suspension in game 1,and I think that is the reason Choc got hit so hard for,and that dangerous throw from birds was way worse than Choc,s thats for sure

Good point @master blaster

AND it shows the hypocrisy yet again. (Or at least the ... inconsistency).

Reynolds ''lift n throw'' in game 1 was far worse than a shoulder-charge.

Once the series is decided they rub him out for 3.

If it was another Sea Eagle I'd be livid...

Suck bananas, Bulldogs...lol!

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4