• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
mickqld said:
Games these days are generally decided by the weight of the referees incompetence and tonight is no exception.

You took the words right out of my mouth, I was just about to write something similar

I wouldn't be totally blaming the refs for Qld winning tonight. In general the Blues were outplayed, especially in the second half.

Blues gave up in the end. They knew they had the series.

Its on of the reasons why we shouldnt bother with a dead game.

I don't see Smell Myfinger down on the field congratulating the players of both sides like Laurie Daley has been doing tonight. He can't even come down and congratulate his own players on winning tonight

Jethro said:
I don't see Smell Myfinger down on the field congratulating the players of both sides like Laurie Daley has been doing tonight. He can't even come down and congratulate his own players on winning tonight

He's a troll.

Yeah not awarding the trophy at game 2 when the blues won is a big screw up by the nrl.

There was so much atmosphere at that game, the home team won and they should have received the celebration they deserved.

Well done NRL. Another screw up.

mickqld said:
So Mal has just confirmed it. They b..ch whinged about the refereeing and got what they wanted... a repeat of the last 8 years of sh..house refereeing.

But his own team couldn't get back the 10m could they
icon_rolleyes.gif

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8