• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
game 1 won by 4 with Cronk gone after 10mins
game 2 won by 2 with Matt scott gone after 20 mins , tate gone after 55 mins.. game 3 flogged by 24.... makes you wonder how great NSW are....

panash said:
game 2 won by 2 with Matt scott gone after 20 mins , tate gone after 55 mins.. game 3 flogged by 24.... makes you wonder how great NSW are....

We
lost last year when Hayne and Gallen were out.... You can only play what is before you

Panash how many injuries did nsw have in game one? Oh that's right it is all about qld

xavier said:
The thought of having more exposure to Josh Reynolds is a big turn off. I find it hard to support any side with him in it.

Felt the same.
This "Grub's" the new Mundine and good to see him embarrassed twice in the last 5 minutes.

Sid played great.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Lol Thurston is so over rated

For 2 matches and 65 minutes he was going pretty average, but stepped up when it mattered, as champions do.

From our perspective, good to see Sid have a 35-minute "cameo" blinder.

Bandit said:
xavier said:
The thought of having more exposure to Josh Reynolds is a big turn off. I find it hard to support any side with him in it.

Felt the same.
This "Grub's" the new Mundine and good to see him embarrassed twice in the last 5 minutes.

Sid played great.

Kiwi Eagle said:

For 2 matches and 65 minutes he was going pretty average, but stepped up when it mattered, as champions do.

It ''mattered'' in game 1, and especially game 2.

A lot easier to perform when the series is gone, in front of an adoring crowd, and getting several crucial 50/50's momentum-wise.

NSW were spent 10 minutes into the 2nd half through sheer exhaustion (after the endless onslaughts on their line).

And they won the series (proving who were the real champions overall).
Including Grub Reynolds this year.

At least see the whole picture, not just the folklore.

Jethro said:
I don't see Smell Myfinger down on the field congratulating the players of both sides like Laurie Daley has been doing tonight. He can't even come down and congratulate his own players on winning tonight

That may not be the funniest nickname of alltime,
but it's in the GF.

RiverEagle said:
Bandit said:
xavier said:

Felt the same.

Sid played great.

Kiwi Eagle said:

It ''mattered'' in game 1, and especially game 2.

A lot easier to perform when the series is gone, in front of an adoring crowd, and getting several crucial 50/50's momentum-wise.

NSW were spent 10 minutes into the 2nd half through sheer exhaustion (after the endless onslaughts on their line).

And they won the series (proving who were the real champions overall).
Including Grub Reynolds this year.

At least see the whole picture, not just the folklore.

Agree with you RE.

I was just making a point that I too was virtually laughing @ Thurstan's series failure - but he bounced back right at the end.

And I like to see that - when a champion gets up after being down.

They were always going to get it done last night.

And Thurston has been a champion, I agree.

Nothing lasts forever though mate, including in footy.

I just hope NSW can get a couple of series in a row now (just to redress the balance a bit).

I doubt we'll see 8 in a row again, for a long time, at least.

And...I think Cronk's return, and Chez were just as important for them, if not more than JT.

thank goodness dce came through unscathed, number 1 priority.

Seems everything went to the nrl game plan.

"We need to cater to the lowest common denominator in that inbred, two headed, hick state of qld, so make sure you piggy back qld with 2 successive penalites every time they are in their own half then give them all the calls to keep them on the line.

That way even if qld don't score early....NSW will be buggered for the second half."

They could not have done it better. Kudos to the N"q"rl and refs.

voicefromthehill said:
panash said:

We
lost last year when Hayne and Gallen were out.... You can only play what is before you
We lost game 3 because DCE carved us up !!! :)

Refs finally applied the rules of the game in this match and a rugby league game broke out with the inevitable result.

It's always the ref's fault though.

Qld trolls! lol

Be interesting to see how toddy gets reynolds out of a suspension!

globaleagle said:
Be interesting to see how toddy gets reynolds out of a suspension!

He'll sit out his 3-4, I know Reynolds ain't the brightest spark but that shoulder charge was plain stupid and deserves what he gets.

Personally I like the shoulder charge but rules are rules

To be frank (or River actually) now that NSW have won the series, Grub Reynolds being wiped out for a few weeks too is a bonus!

Sorry @Guzzler

That shoulder charge isn't worth 3-4, it connected with the upper body .

The Dogs #15 from Friday must be counting his lucky stars :cool:

NSW was very brave. Their goal line defence in that first half was as good as I've ever seen. It took DCE to glide past two 'fresh' reserves, Tamou and Merrin, to start the rot. Both players were lucky to be in the NSW 17.
Queensland is still a superior side to NSW. NSW has done extremely well to win the series. That is really all that matters.

I don't think it's worth 3-4 weeks but that's what they are handing down for similar so he only has himself to blame.

I had a few last night but didn't Hayne shoulder charge someone?

Happily Manly, no idea what you are talking about, all hits were legitimate last Friday:s

Bandit said:
Jethro said:
I don't see Smell Myfinger down on the field congratulating the players of both sides like Laurie Daley has been doing tonight. He can't even come down and congratulate his own players on winning tonight

That may not be the funniest nickname of alltime,
but it's in the GF.

GF ??

Who, where or what is a GF ?? Grand Final? Girl Friend?
aug08_022.gif

If you don't mind, I would just like to give you a little grammatical advice. :s

The use of abbreviations or acronyms in a large section of text where a term or a name will be used multiple times is a great way to save time, space, and effort however, prior to the first use of the abbreviation or acronym, the full meaning should be stated so that people will know what you are talking about and not force them to guess their meaning.

i.e.:

If you were to use the term "Fortress Brookie" or the name "Daly Cherry-Evans" multiple times in a large section of text, their first use would be "Fortress Brookie (FB)" or "Daly Cherry-Evans (DCE)" and each use after that in the section of text would be shotened to "FB" or "DCE".

The use of abbreviations or acronyms should not be used in a single sentence where a term is only used once without giving prior knowledge of the meaning of the abbreviation or acronym.

In the case of your post, you have used the abbreviation / acronym only and you have not stated what it stands for and by doing that, as stated previously, it makes it difficult for people to know what the hell you are talking about and forces the reader to try to guess the meaning instead. :)

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8