Sportsbet: Knights will beat Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

SeaEagle9413

Forward Pass
4EC1B6D1-69BE-4090-82D1-F1974C126BE8.jpeg

Thoughts?

Well I've gone Manly to win with Uate scoring a try, after getting Illawarra tonight at h/t leading 5-8 pts....so hope I can raid their bank by 7pm tomorrow!!
I hope your on a roll there maxta

Tonight showed what two working halves in Widdop and Hunt can do to an opposition.

I just don't think we'll have the creativity to beat The Knights.

We'll try hard, and look good (and most will compliment our performance). I just don't see a win for a month or so.

Tonight showed what two working halves in Widdop and Hunt can do to an opposition.

We'll try hard, and look good (and most will compliment our performance). I just don't see a win for a month or so.
Good point . Widdop and Hunt are both elite halves and from all reports have dominated the game tonight .
The reality is we have one elite halve and one halve that has played only one NRL game back in 2016. I hope Croker can be a boy wonder and over achieve .
We will find out 2morrow .

All pre season you’ve been the poster boy for positivity on here. And then on the eve of our first game you trot out this post.

I didn't want to give you a disagree, and there are no ridiculous emojis, I just think you are way off track in your reading of the game. We will show the Knights the value of having a settled, and structured play, with a solid and experienced team, and carve them up on the back of our forwards.
Manly by 20.

The knights remind me a little of us in 2016...game one that is. We had Marty t, walker, brown, Myles and Darcy as off season recruits.... and we got rolled at brookie by the dogs in game 1.

Takes a while to build up combos even if half their teamcame felm the chooks

If we win, it'll be because our forwards dominate and we don't make too many mistakes. I'm confident the forwards will do their job, not so confident about the second part.

I didn't want to give you a disagree, and there are no ridiculous emojis, I just think you are way off track in your reading of the game. We will show the Knights the value of having a settled, and structured play, with a solid and experienced team, and carve them up on the back of our forwards.
Manly by 20.
You should be right, but Ryan and others have a lingering doubt. Can we at least agree that Barrett has absolutely no excuses now. It's his team, it's a settled roster and he has had months to mould them into the defensive and attacking unit he wants. If we can't beat last years wooden spooners with an unsettled roster and weak forward pack then questions should be asked.

No more excuses, time to deliver.

You should be right, but Ryan and others have a lingering doubt. Can we at least agree that Barrett has absolutely no excuses now. It's his team, it's a settled roster and he has had months to mould them into the defensive and attacking unit he wants. If we can't beat last years wooden spooners with an unsettled roster and weak forward pack then questions should be asked.

No more excuses, time to deliver.

I agree 90% with this but all the targets he wanted for 5/8 have been wiped off the table because of the ongoing investigation.

But i do agree that he has a new contract and full control of the team so up to him to make it work with what he has.

All pre season you’ve been the poster boy for positivity on here. And then on the eve of our first game you trot out this post.

At full strength, I am absolutely positive. I think Lussick (quite a few may disagree) is a huge loss, and Dylan Walker is an even bigger loss. I admit I did have an inkling we'd have Carney (I was told by an insider he had signed a two year deal), so I actually thought Croker would be at best 14, but we will be relying upon him to steer us around the park.

As an avid NYC watcher, and seeing Croker play 8-9 odd times, I'm completely underwhelmed, but I hope Baz & the club has developed him. He DOES look quite a big bigger, so maybe he won't be a speed bump in defense like he generally is (and I read an article where The Knights claim they are going to test this).

I'm honestly dubious about that backline (as it stands). Throw Walker in there, and give Croker some games under his belt, and different story.

For the record, I may be (and often am) completely wrong about Croker, and he'll tear it up. In this instance I hope I am wrong.

Manly by 20.

Hope you're right legend. I'd be over the moon.

Being blessed with incredible intelligence, and cursed with boundless imagination ... I can envisage countless scenarios resulting in Newcastle ... both good and bad .....

I confess I am more confident of flogging Parra next week than I am about winning tonight .......

But ... Go Manly!!!

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10