Sportsbet: Knights will beat Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Thompson is an elite left edge defender. An experienced leader i expect him to be calling the defensive shots on the left. He will also go out and protect croker if he has to.

Chez and sirro are solid as in defence and our middle is sweet as.

I expect the standard ref bias against us. Especially after we score 2 quick tries.

Our team is very similar to last year and in the 3rd year now of this team being together. The knights have a complete roster over haul and i will be very suprised if they gel tonight.

Too big too strong = Manly to Win.

Hope so mate. I claimed Vaeliki was going to be the next big thing for us when he signed, and I also stated Matai couldn't tackle, and was rubbish when he started with us. I claimed Cuthbertson would be a good winger, and thought Shane Nuemann was going to kill.

Based on these examples, my predictions and projections should be screwed up into a ball, thrown into a dunny, flushed, then reflushed to make sure no remnants remained hahaha.

Croker will probably end up playing for Australia now, and be the next immortal. LOL

I think you also predicted that Chris Bailey was going to be the next immortal back in the day ?

I've just had a nibble at the $1.92 Sportsbet are offering on Manly - both sides paying the same now so we've firmed and they have drifted a touch. If you are willing to give up a converted try start then you can get $2.65 for us.

must be more money for the knights as it was even.

Odds change as people bet so the bookmaker won't loose too much.

All we need to do it hold the ball and play a simple game and the rest will take care of itself.

LOL. I remember a game where we had "Hello" Neumann and The Koala playing centres.

With that good memory you would failed to mention Manly beating the Broncos 18-6 on a Monday night at Brookie in 2007.

That centre pairing you mention had a 100% winning record..

Congratulations mate... say goodbye to any concept of sleep that you used to know.(depending on mums resilience)

have Nanna here to help and she has already had to pull a graveyard shift with one of them having gas and me having a lot of driving tasks the next day (some family help).

Congratulations mate... say goodbye to any concept of sleep that you used to know.(depending on mums resilience)

have Nanna here to help and she has already had to pull a graveyard shift with one of them having gas and me having a lot of driving tasks the next day (some family help).

I'm looking forward to...

1) Seeing Poo miss 2 tackles and give away a penalty on our side of halfway in 10 mins of GT.
2) Api squarely hit Jake on the shoulders with a standard hit up on the 4th 10 metres out from the knights 20.
2a) Jorge or Uate try to catch an uncontested bomb, and well, we all know what happens next.
3) Marty pop a pass to Matty Wright who will be so amazed he is playing he will actually catch it.
4) DCE kick 2 from the sidelines and misses the 3rd from right in front (that would be sad but funny)
5) Wabbits to mention Green 3-4 times in the telecast instead of Crocker.
6) Buhrer to slap Poo in the face and say "you are not a better version of me"

7) Lucky 7 is ..... Manly still win cause Dogboy cannot play.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12