State of Origin 2015 game 2

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
That no try on Inglis tells me this was some sort of fix to make sure game 3 was a decider. No way was that a knock on by Morgan.

Last edited:
Go NSW!!!

Not sure why Qld picked DCE if Smith and Thurston were going to hog the ball all night and ignore DCE. Bizzare.

Klemmer is a beast, NSW to be feared when he's in the squad. Jennings had his best game for NSW. Woods and Tamou starting to be a great front row for NSW finally. I also like the Duges.

Meninga will have a Meninga sized sook though, QLD with a 30 point start in game 3 with 19 men.

Take it to them NSW!!!!!

That no try on Inglis tells me this was some sort of fix to make sure game 3 was a decider. No was was that a knock on by Morgan.

That forward pass call doesn't point to any fix. Not sure Morgan knocked it on but Myles did touch it and Inglis was in front of him

That no try on Inglis tells me this was some sort of fix to make sure game 3 was a decider. No was was that a knock on by Morgan.
The fact that both sets of fans are blowing up about the refereeing is telling though. Terrible display.

NSW just killed it in the middle. Loved those great display of skills and athleticism from Inglis, Jennings and Dugan in particular was underrated. Refreshing to see the NSW outside backs run the ball and be given the ball with a bit of room. QLD on the other hand didn't move the ball around their backline too much. DCE was never given the room to run the ball which is his strength.

I also thought the Inglis no-try was a try but good to see NSW win.

Edit: Lockyer saying QLD missed Cronk and that they were lacking on that right side in attack. Sterling's reply to him about DCE playing a different game and QLD not able to fit that in was spot on. I thought he wasn't given the room to create the doubt in the opposition's defence that he does so well for us and IMO QLD lost it by not playing according to their team & NSW forwards being better.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6