State of Origin 2015 game 2

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Qld play cherry at second reciever and only when thurston isn't running to either side stealing the ball from him. Why has cherry got a 7 on his back if they play him this way??? He got no ball in a momentum situation. It was all stagnant play on the blues line or hospital balls on the 5th to kick it. The maroons senior playing group is just a wankfest of idiots who do not allow the juniors to stamp any of their own authority on the game.

What I laugh at is the media who claim he was quiet. What did they expect? Everything in that team is run through Smith, Thurston and/or Cronk. Until those guys retire from rep footy anyone like DCE, Morgan and Ben Hunt will only ever be out there to compliment them, not to take charge.

I wonder how many times DCE had a chance to create something tonight only to see Smith pass the ball to Thurston?

I have to laugh but Nsw v qld in Melbourne. Both Afl and Nrl have multi billion dollar tv deals. If there is a war, it is one I wouldn't mind being involved in.

As I'm currently all alone on the site....I can type away unfettered!

Good to see the blues win tonight! Thought they played pretty well.

Forwards did well! Wish we had a better kicking game.

Jennings had a great game. By all his build up years ago...this is what I have been expecting year after year....but doesn't really happen.

Speaking of things that won't happen...I'm not sure Hoppa is the best choice out there, but he'll stay.

And one more thing:

SUTTON IS A DEAD SET CHEAT!
Whenever the blues get more than 2 points in front...you can set your watch by the sounds of sutton blowing the pea outta his whistle to hand Qld penalties. The 'crack down' on the 10 mtetres gave him the perfect opportunity to be able to blow a whole host of subjective penalties to help qld out of trouble.

When nsw got their first 20 mtr restart, you can clearly hear him say "Hold" to the Qld players on the line. They all start running off and he just says "Go!" when most of them are 4 metres offside.

Additionally he lets all swinging arms and elbows from Qld go. Hodges concusses Hoffman, nothing. He also must think that having grey hair makes you a gentleman as he lets parker get away with murder.

When nsw would've gone even further ahead towards the end of the game he calls out a forward pass, really? From the position he was in?

The last dugan try.....Sutton desperately tried to find anything wrong sending it upstairs..he had to rule a try but asked the vidiot ref to check "grounding and any incidental contact." Dugan ran over untouched and planted the ball down about 2 metres from sutton's unobstructed line of sight.

It was the same in game one....nsw more than 2 in front then: Penalty Qld, Penalty Qld, Penalty Qld, Penalty Qld, Penalty Qld......Qld scores!!!!!

Nsw won't, but they should ask for a different ref for game 3 because God help them when sutton gets back to his warm suggly doona world of brisbane and Suncorp stadium.

Whilst he's no grasshopper, he certainly in second place on the mantle. He'd be a good candidate for some position on Fifa or the IOC. Reminds me of the women's gold medal ice hockey game in the 2002 olympics where the american ref gave the american team 8 successive power plays against the canadians...including two 5 on 3 power plays. Canada, like nsw still won.

That said....Qld are such a grubby team when they feel the game slipping away, change the ref's and go the blues!!!

(It's nice posting when no one's around - this message will self destruct in 5 seconds.)

edit: Inglis' runaway no try was certainly a no try. Thankfully sutton wasn't in the vidiot review box.
edit edit: Also when there was about 2 mins to go and the push and shove is on....Sutton can be heard imploring with the qld'ers that "the clock is running, the clock is running." He never did that at other stoppages but he desperately wanted qlders to know this to give them every chance at winning.

biased!

Last edited:
The sad thing is that last nights game was actually a good, open game by both sides (and after game 1 it needed to be). But once again its the inept performance of the refs which is the main talking point.

Was it a forward pass to Pearce? I say yes, but we see those let go every single game in the NRL.

Was it a knock on in the Inglis no-try? Having a look at the replay I don't agree with the knock on call, but Inglis was actually in front of Guerra when he picked up the ball (the ball came off Guerra's leg) so realistically, while it was the correct decision, they even stuffed up what it was for.

It would be nice if we could actually talk about a game for once and have the referees performance be only a very minor point. Unfortunately that won't happen with the current crop of NRL refs.

Wondering if I'm seeing the same footage/quality during the inglis no try.

When Myles comes in to tackle...the ball is clearly hit by him. It looks almost simultaneous when it hits his fingers and pearce's thigh. The ball goes forward to inglis. The last hand it hit was Myles's and it went forward to inglis. Regardless of whether we think morgan stripped it (i think he did) isn't the fact that myles knocked it on means it is a no try.

gus going "he didn't touch it" from the one bad tv angle isn't enough to make it true. Myles clearly hits the ball forward...either to inglis, or into pearce.

????

As I'm currently all alone on the site....I can type away unfettered!

Good to see the blues win tonight! Thought they played pretty well.

Forwards did well! Wish we had a better kicking game.

Jennings had a great game. By all his build up years ago...this is what I have been expecting year after year....but doesn't really happen.

Speaking of things that won't happen...I'm not sure Hoppa is the best choice out there, but he'll stay.

And one more thing:

SUTTON IS A DEAD SET CHEAT!
Whenever the blues get more than 2 points in front...you can set your watch by the sounds of sutton blowing the pea outta his whistle to hand Qld penalties. The 'crack down' on the 10 mtetres gave him the perfect opportunity to be able to blow a whole host of subjective penalties to help qld out of trouble.

When nsw got their first 20 mtr restart, you can clearly hear him say "Hold" to the Qld players on the line. They all start running off and he just says "Go!" when most of them are 4 metres offside.

Additionally he lets all swinging arms and elbows from Qld go. Hodges concusses Hoffman, nothing. He also must think that having grey hair makes you a gentleman as he lets parker get away with murder.

When nsw would've gone even further ahead towards the end of the game he calls out a forward pass, really? From the position he was in?

The last dugan try.....Sutton desperately tried to find anything wrong sending it upstairs..he had to rule a try but asked the vidiot ref to check "grounding and any incidental contact." Dugan ran over untouched and planted the ball down about 2 metres from sutton's unobstructed line of sight.

It was the same in game one....nsw more than 2 in front then: Penalty Qld, Penalty Qld, Penalty Qld, Penalty Qld, Penalty Qld......Qld scores!!!!!

Nsw won't, but they should ask for a different ref for game 3 because God help them when sutton gets back to his warm suggly doona world of brisbane and Suncorp stadium.

Whilst he's no grasshopper, he certainly in second place on the mantle. He'd be a good candidate for some position on Fifa or the IOC. Reminds me of the women's gold medal ice hockey game in the 2002 olympics where the american ref gave the american team 8 successive power plays against the canadians...including two 5 on 3 power plays. Canada, like nsw still won.

That said....Qld are such a grubby team when they feel the game slipping away, change the ref's and go the blues!!!

(It's nice posting when no one's around - this message will self destruct in 5 seconds.)

edit: Inglis' runaway no try was certainly a no try. Thankfully sutton wasn't in the vidiot review box.
edit edit: Also when there was about 2 mins to go and the push and shove is on....Sutton can be heard imploring with the qld'ers that "the clock is running, the clock is running." He never did that at other stoppages but he desperately wanted qlders to know this to give them every chance at winning.

cheat.
This post is a thing of beauty ;)

The sad thing is that last nights game was actually a good, open game by both sides (and after game 1 it needed to be). But once again its the inept performance of the refs which is the main talking point.

Was it a forward pass to Pearce? I say yes, but we see those let go every single game in the NRL.

Was it a knock on in the Inglis no-try? Having a look at the replay I don't agree with the knock on call, but Inglis was actually in front of Guerra when he picked up the ball (the ball came off Guerra's leg) so realistically, while it was the correct decision, they even stuffed up what it was for.

It would be nice if we could actually talk about a game for once and have the referees performance be only a very minor point. Unfortunately that won't happen with the current crop of NRL refs.
See I don't have a problem with the pass to Pierce being pulled up, even though it was not forward: the pass before it certainly was! Funnily enough Sutton was in position to call the first and let it go but just guessed on the second one..

The problem is that the NRL have made the refereeing team the stars of the game now...

4/10 rating for dce what a joke . All the nrl are doing is being smart arses because of the flip . I wonder what he would of rated if he signed for the titans a 6/10 maybe . For the amount of ball he got and all the defense he done I thought he had a fair game . If they let him off the leash they have him on and let him play his game with more pill in hand you would of seen a different performance . I was hoping QLD won just for dce but if he is dropped for that wanker cronk in game 3 I hope klemmer knocks them out.

DCE just confirmed what most know when the pressure is on he go's missing. The only good thing is I doubt we will see him playing soo for a long time. Myles looks like he's on old legs he was owned by the NSW props 3 years and potentially bird dad's army here we come.

DCE just confirmed what most know when the pressure is on he go's missing. The only good thing is I doubt we will see him playing soo for a long time. Myles looks like he's on old legs he was owned by the NSW props 3 years and potentially bird dad's army here we come.
Goes missing ???A bit like you Mavin...

How annoying is channel Nein's way of showing a zoomed in perspective with 80% of the screen showing the attacking side so you just can't *quite* see if the defensive line gets on side? Why not zoom out a little as the ball is played then come in on the ruck as the tackle is made? Feel like I'm being robbed of seeing wether or not the referees actually policed the 10m rule or just use it to swing the momentum of a game...

I honestly can't believe people are saying DCE had a ok game!!
He had an absolute shocker, deadset shocker!! He completely went missing, missed crucial tackles.
And this whinging garbage about not getting the ball.... Pffffftttt. DEMAND the fu$king ball, your now the highest paid player in the game ffs not some little lamb being taken to slaughter. Seriously he's been horrible in all his soo matches. Great players step up in great games, it's that simple. If someone just gave me 10mil my balls would be huge and I'd DEMAND the ball every 2.5 seconds. He didn't , ever. That simple.

I love the Manly loyalty but geez come on. Now go on DCE minions destroy me.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 3 5 -55 8