State of Origin 2015 game 2

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I know it'll only last until NSW get hammered in game 3, but I will enjoy the radio sook that'll go on tomorrow morning. They take it so very personally up here..
Mate I'm backing nsw, qld are tired and slow, if we out muscle and out enthuse them. They will crumble. I can feel the qld dominance of origin could be over after game 3. What a mightly place to stand up and clam another series, at Suncorp. I hope the blues rub their nose in it.

I honestly can't believe people are saying DCE had a ok game!!
He had an absolute shocker, deadset shocker!! He completely went missing, missed crucial tackles.
And this whinging garbage about not getting the ball.... Pffffftttt. DEMAND the fu$king ball, your now the highest paid player in the game ffs not some little lamb being taken to slaughter. Seriously he's been horrible in all his soo matches. Great players step up in great games, it's that simple. If someone just gave me 10mil my balls would be huge and I'd DEMAND the ball every 2.5 seconds. He didn't , ever. That simple.

I love the Manly loyalty but geez come on. Now go on DCE minions destroy me.

You're saying Lyon isn't a great player because he never stood up in SOO?

DCE was very quiet, but his defence was sound. What crucial tackles did he miss?

I thought he was on par with Hodkinson and Pearce (Thurston was three classes above), but because DCE was on the losing side he's getting panned more than the Blues duo. Pearce is very lucky that his loose carry was deemed a QLD knock-on, otherwise he'd be getting hammered from pillar to post once again.

DCE was very quiet, but his defence was sound. What crucial tackles did he miss?

I thought he was on par with Hodkinson and Pearce (Thurston was three classes above), but because DCE was on the losing side he's getting panned more than the Blues duo. Pearce is very lucky that his loose carry was deemed a QLD knock-on, otherwise he'd be getting hammered from pillar to post once again.

What? Lyon? The great J Lyon has proven himself over and over and over again, DCE hasn't . Simple.
Agreed Thurston was 3 grades above. Pearce was solid without being great. Hodgkinson is just terrible so not even mentioning him.
He missed Jennings in the first try and one of the players that couldn't bring woods down for his try. He is 0 from 3 as qld halfback. FACT.
Nexxxxxxxt

Just as the Kiwi forwards ran over the Australian pack, largely comprising ageing Queenslanders, the NSW pack did the same. Younger, bigger, more aggressive. For this reasons I'd reinstate Fifita to the 17 for Cordner, Jackson or Scott. That would be my only change. Bash them up front, then spin the ball wide.
Hoppa Jnr is lucky to be there. He hasn't done anything wrong, so he'll be retained.

Seriously go check Jennings try, DCE was the inside defender who missed. Woods try he is on woods back as he scores.
And went missing for huge minutes in attack!!

Hodges rushed forward opening the gap for jennings to run through. Unless im mistaken both jennings and hodges are centres and therefore defending eachother? And go back and watch the woods try. Cherry doesnt come close to him although he did run in about 4 defenders to try and cover but unfortunately woods bashed through 3 forwards to score before he could get there. You are blind

Hodges rushed forward opening the gap for jennings to run through. Unless im mistaken both jennings and hodges are centres and therefore defending eachother? And go back and watch the woods try. Cherry doesnt come close to him although he did run in about 4 defenders to try and cover but unfortunately woods bashed through 3 forwards to score before he could get there. You are blind
Check the try buddy DCE is on the inside when Jennings dummy's and goes through. Fact. Check. No idea. DCE knobstroker

Hodges missed the tackle moron. Won't don't you piss off to another teams forum.
hodges rushed up fu$kface, DCE missed the tackle.
I'm a staunch manly supporter not a DCE knob munching fairy.
I think u are the one on the wrong website.. So up off ur knees, fairy

Would LOVE Woods in an Eagles jersey. And boy, Tamou has picked up his game at state and club levels.

I've always wondered what the hype is surrounding Tamou. I've been super critical of him, in both Origin games he has been outstanding.

I've always thought Woods was a bit overrated, but still a good solid player. He again has been brilliant, just eats the metres, and that try was great.

Klemmer....come to Manly anytime!

Very eloquent and intelligent post here, well done
Thanks mate. Thought so myself.
Going to make a smart arse comment to the other poster for calling me a moron or your just signalling out me?
Yeah thought so. Let me guess DCE lover no435?

Joking Kiwi joking

hodges rushed up fu$kface, DCE missed the tackle.
I'm a staunch manly supporter not a DCE knob munching fairy.
I think u are the one on the wrong website.. So up off ur knees, fairy

Fairy, lol, I doubt you would call me that to my face di$%head.
Yeah a staunch Manly supporter who only joined in March this year, yeah ok pal around the time DCE signed to the GC (March 6).

So because Hodges rushes up out of the line and misses Jennings it's somehow DCE's fault?
Look DCE didn't have a great game (he got no ball really) but he is getting crucified when there were a lot worse players on the field

I've always wondered what the hype is surrounding Tamou. I've been super critical of him, in both Origin games he has been outstanding.

I've always thought Woods was a bit overrated, but still a good solid player. He again has been brilliant, just eats the metres, and that try was great.

Klemmer....come to Manly anytime!
Klemmer just brought back that old school origin anger didn't he. Didn't take a backward step, was awesome!

I know statistics lie, but DCE's stats last night are far more impressive than Thurston, Pearce and Hodkinson.
DCE: runs - 7, Metres - 35, Tackles - 26, MT - 3
Thurston: runs - 5, Metres - 24, Tackles - 13, MT - 3
Pearce: runs - 3, Metres - 19, Tackles - 18, MT - 2
Hodkinson: runs - 2, Metres - 18, Tackles - 11, MT - 0
Source: Daily Tegecrap

I know statistics lie, but DCE's stats last night are far more impressive than Thurston, Pearce and Hodkinson.
DCE: runs - 7, Metres - 35, Tackles - 26, MT - 3
Thurston: runs - 5, Metres - 24, Tackles - 13, MT - 3
Pearce: runs - 3, Metres - 19, Tackles - 18, MT - 2
Hodkinson: runs - 2, Metres - 18, Tackles - 11, MT - 0
Source: Daily Tegecrap

Add to that 3 tackle busts and 1 try assist

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11