State of Origin 2023

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Exactly my friend, I'll get shot down but.....

NSW just don't get Origin
Totally, when they scored to hit the front with 15 to go, you could see they thought they had it won, we said Qld won’t give up, they lose a man 5 mins later (which they shouldn’t have) and then play they guts out and score 2 tries with 12 men and steel the game, that sums up Qld. Nsw dead set they just don’t get it and Fidler is an idiot.

You are a good sport my Manly Maroon feathered friend

PLAYERS OUT INJURED ... NO EXCUSES
PLAYERS IN THE BIN ........NO EXCUSES
PLAYERS SHORT ON THE FIELD ...NO EXCUSES
NO ONE LEFT ON THE BENCH ... NO EXCUSES
THE GREATER THE ADVERSITY THE GREATER THE MAROON GLORY
NO SPIRIT IS GREATER THAN THE GREAT MAROON WINNING SPIRIT

DCE finally proves he belongs at Origin level for Queensland | NRL.com
Fair enough to. NSW bog average. qld did enough. Series gone. Well done QLD.

This has been shiite from NSW. The following have been shocking.

Teddy
Cleary
Frazzle
Hudson Dumb
Potplant Jr

In fact, I'm trying to think who played well for the Blues tonight. I'm stumped. I guess the pigs did a decent job, even if nothing spectacular.
I thought Api played well, esp. in defence. A lot of players had very solid games, e.g. Martin, Crighton & Paulo. However, NSW's attack was lacklustre & clunky with not enough ball movement. In comparison, QLD's attack was crisp with quick ball movement putting their speed men into space. As well, there was some special individual efforts, e.g. Tuilagi's two try savers & Cobbo's first second try.

Last edited:
Has he ever led the blues to a backs against the wall victory? He may have, I just can’t recall it. I feel his victories have come when others dominate.
Im not sure whether he’s done that or not but I do think he’s been pretty good. He’s our best option that’s for sure

Turbo playing Origin but missing Manly games, I don't know why anyone's surprised, been happening for awhile now
Mate I’m f$&@en sick of it. Am I imagining it or did latral choose not to play origin last year and focused on Souths? Seriously why would Tom not do the same now? Especially after tonight. Nsw are trash. Frizzel one of the worst selections on an edge in a long time.

That’s little consolation if our best player has to sit out the next game, then gets selected for SOO2 and misses the next game.

F-ck that’s vaguely annoying - Flegler - you dead Nazi c-nt.
Vaguely?!...I call it extremely annoying!

We could potentially be without him for another month, thanks to Origin - and of course our next game's in 9 days.

Mate I’m f$&@en sick of it. Am I imagining it or did latral choose not to play origin last year and focused on Souths? Seriously why would Tom not do the same now? Especially after tonight. Nsw are trash. Frizzel one of the worst selections on an edge in a long time.
Agreed, obviously I'm happy as a Qlder but tomorrow it means nothing, the premiership is where it's all at!

Some of the NSW defence tonight was very Manly like. Never seen an Origin side have less work to do defensively yet still fail so dismally.

Qld has dozens of make or break tackles to make and pretty much made them all.... NSW had bugger all make or break tackles to make and pretty much stuffed them all.
And holes all over the park while up a man, no passion with the ball or without it. Sack Fittler, Tedesco, Addo Carr, Chrighton, (To'o could have had a couple if he had learned to pass), Hudson Young was ordinary and shouldn't get another go in game 2, Frizell tried but this level is beyond him now, Payne Haas thinks he's only got to run out there, he obviously reads too much of his own press, Cleary was ordinary but I think will bounce back in game 2, the rest of them are maybe worth sticking with but until the Blues can generate Pride in their jumper in line with that of Qld, then this is going to be the common outcome

Notice Pengai jr got the hook soon after the off load from hell got Qld a try a few tackles later. So much for that glorious selection...Qld really have the wood over us in so many ways.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6