State of Origin Team Predictions

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Boze is from southern Sydney, somewhere like Sutherland Shire, aka ScomoLand.

That’s in Queensland.
Good one Tezz , I love your sense of humour !

The reality is that it is not were you live that matters
But its what you LOVE that maters
and this Southern Sydney feathered friend LOVES the Northern Beaches Manly Maroons and further up North The QLD Maroons

The Great Maroons have nothing to do with The Blues Great Pretenders
Oh-oh, yes, the NSW Blues are The Great Pretenders
Pretending that they are going to do well
Their need is such, But they lose too much
they are a bunch of losers and every one can tell
1714332518856.png

Last edited:
OK Boys , back to to you again
Entertain us with some more SOO Team Predictions for The NSW Blues Great Pretenders

Last edited:
I rarely play these games, but here is my team, picked on form & put weighting to the 2023 winning game 3 side.

1. Tedesco (c)
2. ⁠To'o
3. ⁠Crichton
4. ⁠Best
5. ⁠Suuali
6. ⁠Hynes
7. ⁠Cleary
8. ⁠Haas
9. ⁠Api
10. Jake T
11. ⁠Young
12. ⁠Cam Murray
13. ⁠Yeo

14. ⁠Blake Brailey
15. ⁠Martin
16. ⁠Haumole
17. ⁠ Barnett

18 Edwards

My team might lack a bit of size, which is a worry.

Not sure about Hynes at 6 but he deserves a shot with Walker and Moses out of the hunt it was either Hynes or Luai.

Apologies to Edwards, Jacob Saifiti and JAC.

I think Turbo is a shadow of what he once was and Bradman Best was great last year. I know Tommy will be first centre picked.

Last edited:
My Team
1 Edwards
2 Suuali
3 Best
4 Crichton
5 Tom T
6 Hynes
7 Cleary
8 Haas
9 Api
10 Barnett
11 Martin
12 Haumole
13 Yeo

!4 Tent
15 Brailey
16 Paulo
17 Kikau

I rarely play these games, but here is my team, picked on form & put weighting to the 2023 winning game 3 side.

1. Tedesco (c)
2. ⁠To'o
3. ⁠Crichton
4. ⁠Best
5. ⁠Suuali
6. ⁠Hynes
7. ⁠Cleary
8. ⁠Haas
9. ⁠Api
10. Jake T
11. ⁠Young
12. ⁠Cam Murray
13. ⁠Yeo

14. ⁠Blake Brailey
15. ⁠Martin
16. ⁠Haumole
17. ⁠ Barnett

18 Edwards

Not sure about Hynes at 6 but he deserves a shot with Walker and Moses out of the hunt it was either Hynes or Luai.

Apologies to Edwards, Jacob Saifiti and JAC.

I think Turbo is a shadow of what he once was and Bradman Best was great last year. I know Tommy will be first centre picked.
Like the Brailey pick but if going that route Id be starting him and bringing Api off the bench.

Best hasn't been nearly as impactful this season IMO. In fact Id say he has been quiet.

Turbo's impact, even as you say not at 21 levels is all over Best.

I can not believe people who are not picking Jake - when you talk about an origin player that is him.

If he was a qlder he would be among the first picked every week

5. ⁠Suuali
6. ⁠Hynes
7. ⁠Cleary
What all NSW teams lack is the Great Maroons God Given Winning DNA Feathered friend
The Greatest Asset that is stored in our make up is the one Hidden in our DNA
This is how the Superior Maroons Find a Way and Win

Bring on another lot of Blues Great Pretenders team
Keep picking them and Setting them up and the Superior Maroons will keep Knocking them down

The Maroon Winning DCE and his Superior DNA
1714442320053.png

I can not believe people who are not picking Jake - when you talk about an origin player that is him.

If he was a qlder he would be among the first picked every week
I also find it strange only Manly fans seem to be not picking Tom.

• 👍
Reactions: lsz
I think we potentially lose 5 players to Origin this year. 3 definite in Cherry, Turbo and Jake with 2 smokeys in Taniela and Guac. Imagine Haas and Taniela in that front row with Guac, Martin and Yeo backing. No excuses from the Blues with that.

I think we potentially lose 5 players to Origin this year. 3 definite in Cherry, Turbo and Jake with 2 smokeys in Taniela and Guac. Imagine Haas and Taniela in that front row with Guac, Martin and Yeo backing. No excuses from the Blues with that.
Jake seems to be over looked every time for some reason

I think when considering Tom, he is only eight games back after two injury interrupted seasons.

Comparisons with his 2021 form might be more valid at the end of the regular season, or the finals, depending on his fitness/injury status and how Manly have performed.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10