Stewart deserves Lyon's share of recognition

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I was thinking the same thing, did I miss Snakes retirement announcement ??

You can always be assured Danny the Worm is pushing someones agenda for a reason. Maybe Snake isn't feeling enough love, or is getting pressure to pull the pin early on his contract. The puppet steps up to apply a bit of media spotlight to the situation.
Welcome to the 'Murky World of RL Agendas' with your host, Dan Weidler.

Caught up with some of the boys at Brookie Hotel after the game. Brett seemed really happy and was sharing lots of jokes and laughter with Barrett. Maybe he is not pulling the pin after all. I spoke to King Dog and he said Brett would probably play next year. I asked Brett and he just grinned and said "we'll be right mate" whatever that means. One thing I did notice is how detached Marty is to the boys. Sat at the main bar by himself most of the night, and didn't spend much time in the official private function room. For those on here who don't like Cartwright, he is an ignorant prick.

i say keep the snake next season
put him on the wing, even if hes disinterested and doesnt want to be there, it would still be a better option than the current crop of garbage weve played out wide this year
plus hes on contract, if he is going to be included in our cap for 2017 then use him
I would bring back Hasson to play on the wing , watching snake this year , playing injured or something will be a hard memory to erase. We make the 8 this year with him scoring a try a game not letting one in per game in I believe despite the coach. All the players suddenly look better with him at his best and have much more room as well. He was the difference this year in close games but not in the way hoped.

Caught up with some of the boys at Brookie Hotel after the game. Brett seemed really happy and was sharing lots of jokes and laughter with Barrett. Maybe he is not pulling the pin after all. I spoke to King Dog and he said Brett would probably play next year. I asked Brett and he just grinned and said "we'll be right mate" whatever that means. One thing I did notice is how detached Marty is to the boys. Sat at the main bar by himself most of the night, and didn't spend much time in the official private function room. For those on here who don't like Cartwright, he is an ignorant prick.
Forgive my ignorance but who is Marty?

@readingtheplay
Fall from grace. No hyped send off for B Stewart from Brookvale. As said mths ago, told to exit months ago he'll be at Catalans next yr #NRL

Mentioned later it will be announced once the season is over.

I usually take his mail as close to spot on, but I can't believe that all this is a formality and will be announced post season without a chance for a send off.
ReadingThePlay ‏@ReadingThePlay 4h4 hours agoBrisbane, Queensland
@therealcambo96 Club might also argue that he too should be ashamed. And true club legends also don't behave as he has.

ReadingThePlay ‏@ReadingThePlay 3h3 hours ago
@therealcambo96 yes of course it is, you believe what you wish, just like police interviews and crime commission subpoena's never happened

Troll @Ralphie?

This is a personal vendetta by you as I don't agree with your Penn takeover!

I challenge that I have been to more games than you over the last 36 years!

Jamie is our Captain Courageous and deserves all the tributes on his own as he's just a bloody legend.
When the other two make their announcements we'll be cheering them as we send them off as well.
What a legend team we've had.
Too right mate, and I will even put him in the class off Menzies. He is one off the most disciplined,courageous,respectful players manly has ever had and also keeps out off the media for whatever reason.He has set a standard along with Menzies at Manly on how to behave off the field also.He rates in my top 10 at Manly since 1972 and that alone deserves a Massive send off.Its not always about how many tries he scores. What he has done at Manly goes way past that.A real Team player.

Fukoff Weirdler you flea. Go and spread your sht paper stories somewhere else. Fuking dickhead.

I agree that Brett has been as influential as Jamie. Both have been all time Manly greats.

Jamie has never sided with the politics of the club so he'll always be fondly thought of (and rightly so).

Brett has been at the centre of the turmoil the last couple of years so people put that over his legacy, which is sad.

Talking about footy and what he has brought to the club makes Brett a Manly great in my eyes.

What I find VERY INTERESTING is these owners were bringing Brett into the loop regarding the change of coach and how it was to be handled as if Brett was one of the main players. Now they have turned on him and are trying to push him out. These owners were adamant they would've signed Glenn yet now they want to end Brett when he has a contract. Just goes to show you can't trust anyone. They are turning on one another!

What @Ralphie do you disagree with?

Troll @Ralphie?

This is a personal vendetta by you as I don't agree with your Penn takeover!

I challenge that I have been to more games than you over the last 36 years!
Sorry, didn't mean to upset you. Not sure what attendance at games means in all of this but you made me think about how many games I have been to in my lifetime. Best estimate is close to 275 games, but who's counting.

Once again, sorry I offended, go ahead and troll this post if it helps.

@readingtheplay
Fall from grace. No hyped send off for B Stewart from Brookvale. As said mths ago, told to exit months ago he'll be at Catalans next yr #NRL

Mentioned later it will be announced once the season is over.

I usually take his mail as close to spot on, but I can't believe that all this is a formality and will be announced post season without a chance for a send off.

That would be extremely unfair to us fans (and to Brett if that wasn't his choice). Brett Stewart is a class act on the field, and I'll always appreciate how much enjoyment in life he gave me.

There is ONLY rumour about Brett & you have damned the club already. I would rather wait until some facts come out.

This is not a rumour but a fact reported by Mark from Brisbane where his clients/friends were at the next table where this happened. I'm surprised that a forum regular wasn't aware of this.

It's not my information but info that I take as real.

As far as Brett being shown the door, yes it's rumour but rumour from MANY sources that I hope is incorrect.

A troll rating shows it's a personal thing for you and not based on what has been reported. How many other troll ratings have you given for similar posts?

Sorry, didn't mean to upset you. Not sure what attendance at games means in all of this but you made me think about how many games I have been to in my lifetime. Best estimate is close to 275 games, but who's counting.

Once again, sorry I offended, go ahead and troll this post if it helps.

Well you're way behind me and you think you can label me a TROLL? 36 years with an average of 10 games per year (probably more). I'm a troll?

I never understood why people got so upset with the ratings but considering you have personal issues with me in particular as I dare to question the PENNS stealing of the leagues club land for their personal gain, means this has nothing to do with what I have written but the fact I have written it.

This is not a rumour but a fact reported by Mark from Brisbane where his clients/friends were at the next table where this happened. I'm surprised that a forum regular wasn't aware of this.

It's not my information but info that I take as real.

As far as Brett being shown the door, yes it's rumour but rumour from MANY sources that I hope is incorrect.

A troll rating shows it's a personal thing for you and not based on what has been reported. How many other troll ratings have you given for similar posts?
I was only referring to the rumour of Brett being shown the door. The troll rating seems to have really upset you. Please accept my sincere apologies, I absolutely did not intend to offend. We have a healthy difference of opinion on some things & that's a healthy thing for Silvertails, absolutely not a personal thing.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2