Stolen Banner

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but I still hope he gets it back, but seriously the chances are very low....there were 15993 people at Sundays game,maybe 1/2 of 1 percent of that crowd would read this, and another 1/2 of 1 percent would be on facebook, so whilst this will help I don't like his chances.

BUT good luck Rami hope it works for you.

Anypne that goes around calling themselves an army = lol , and losing their glag - boo hoo - and a liitle kid to boot - Hmmm.. a little kid he says...i reckon thatd probably make him under 12..so he , the thief , could do whatever he likes , sadly , as he is a " juv-ie" ( juvenile - cant be charged with shyte )...you mr invisible , please do hand over your photos , cause i think it might be illegal to take pictures of kids in public places ???

jbb/james link said:
To Rami - I hope you get your sign back, Good move to post on here and I'm sure if anyone knows who it is it will be returned. Kids will be kids at times. Its like when kids steal witches hats and roadwork lights. It appears a good idea at the time, but WTF are they going to do with them

To manly fans. One simple rule in life, you set your own standards in life. I know why the smarty comments are out there as I'm sure rami does to, but the overwhelming feeling in this thread is of co operation to assist him getting his sign back

Those most connected and with the website have offered to help and the rest should be seen as banter

Mr invisible- needless to say you are not helping your mate with your attitude. If you have these shots may i suggest you check them before engaging your mouth.I feel that with your super accurate, super detector lense it would have been far quicker and More professional taking a look at the photos first, rather than getting on here threatening the stockade, lashes of the whip, the genital cuff, and a 2 hour session with gallop and Colin love

Lighten up and let the good in people have a chance, you catch more flies with honey

Manly fans have signs they all like and the majority of fans would help any fan. Some of the generosity shown to us by other clubs over the years has been extraordinary

Rami was doing fine by himself so unless you have anything positive to contribute, act like your name please Mr invisible

A great post.
On a lighter note, perhaps ACA may do an investigative report?

A "special" report..the case of the missing banner.....someone send Today Tonight  and ACA an e-mail....this coulld be the feature story on Friday night leading into the finals.

I woudn't give it back.  I was spat on by a dog fan as I walked along the concrete in front of the hill.  Big fat-headed jerk.  Almost called the cops on him.  Hate them all. 

On a serious note I do want to congratulate the Bulldog Army for their behaviour at Brookie on Sunday. About 15 years ago, after some of the most disgraceful behaviour I have ever seen, I decided I would not attend another Manly-Dogs game. (I did break it for the 95 GF which was poor for other reasons, including the refereeing that day). However, the tone at Brookie was much better on Sunday and the crazy/racist element seems to have disappeared or reigned in. There seemed mutual respect between the fans and I was impressed in the way they sent Patten, Kimmorley and co off at the end, despite my despair at the time to the predicament Manly were in. Well done Dogs.

You must congratulate their team as well, nothing to play for, last game of a meaningless season, could have very easily rolled over and just capitulated without too much effort.

But not to be, they played like it was the game they had to win to make the finals.....as much as I am not a fan of certain players in their side you must credit them with doing a damn fine job for their supporters on Sunday, and it's no wonder their army was beside themselves.

Lets be honest, regardless we are all supporters. Likewise one would assume all responsible adults. In the same way we cheer and yell and celebrate when our Dogs get a win, you do Manly.

We take pride in our supporters, our jerseys, our banners, and on being heard. Likewise I am sure the Manly Travelling Supporters Group.

In the same way I'm sure you would be upset as a group if a banner went missing.

It's times like these that tell where the line is with suppporters.

WESTIE link said:
you mr invisible , please do hand over your photos , cause i think it might be illegal to take pictures of kids in public places ???
Except for one rather glaring issue.

1. Photography in a public place is perfectly legal.
2. Brookvale Oval is a PRIVATE place. Thats why there are Terms and Conditions of entry on the fence outside, and why it's gated and locked. The T&C state nothing of this nature.
3. High megapixel camera with a 10-20mm lens that captures about 100-120 degrees angle. To give you an idea I can get about half the stadium in one shot if I stand back up the hill.

Mr Invisible link said:
Lets be honest, regardless we are all supporters. Likewise one would assume all responsible adults. In the same way we cheer and yell and celebrate when our Dogs get a win, you do Manly.

We take pride in our supporters, our jerseys, our banners, and on being heard. Likewise I am sure the Manly Travelling Supporters Group.

In the same way I'm sure you would be upset as a group if a banner went missing.

It's times like these that tell where the line is with suppporters.

[quote author=WESTIE link=topic=185142.msg291700#msg291700 date=1283820574]
you mr invisible , please do hand over your photos , cause i think it might be illegal to take pictures of kids in public places ???
Except for one rather glaring issue.

1. Photography in a public place is perfectly legal.
2. Brookvale Oval is a PRIVATE place. Thats why there are Terms and Conditions of entry on the fence outside, and why it's gated and locked. The T&C state nothing of this nature.
3. High megapixel camera with a 10-20mm lens that captures about 100-120 degrees angle. To give you an idea I can get about half the stadium in one shot if I stand back up the hill.
[/quote]

So,did u spot the perpetrator?

Not sure as of yet.... probably get sorting them tonight.

I'd be hoping I haven't else it means I have been taking far too many non Bulldogs related shots :).

One thing I must admit though, first time I've been to Brookie, and it's an awesome place to take photos. Really nice atmosphere too!

Reminded me of good ol' days when we had Belmore Sports Ground..

Makes a Bulldogs fan envious, given that in ANZ you so much as drop your guts and security ask you to leave.

Hopefully Brookie doesn't change too much when it gets it's upgrade, as it is a nice stadium!

Hope you get your banner back but if some little kid took it its probably been destroyed. Im sure there would be trouble making fans in any club just like there have been some Bulldogs and Storm supporters that spit on people and Manly fans that take banners left laying around. tbh with anything that is valuable to me i always keep it on my person for that exact reason.

Mr Invisible link said:

I'd be hoping I haven't else it means I have been taking far too many non Bulldogs related shots :).

One thing I must admit though, first time I've been to Brookie, and it's an awesome place to take photos. Really nice atmosphere too!

Makes a Bulldogs fan envious, given that in ANZ you so much as drop your guts and security ask you to leave.

Hopefully Brookie doesn't change too much when it gets it's upgrade, as it is a nice stadium!

This is much better mate, and you will get less dribble and much more help being like this. Dont worry we all let emotions get in the way at times. Ill applaud your attitude adjustment. Now can you tell a few around here how to do it

Mr Invisible link said:

Well played Mr Invisible. Better to play from the crease when on a dodgy foreign wicket than to give them the charge and take a wild swing with your head in the air.

I hope this banner turns up because then we can turn our minds to peace in the middle east.
;D

jbb/james link said:
[quote author=Mr Invisible link=topic=185142.msg291776#msg291776 date=1283827297]

This is much better mate, and you will get less dribble and much more help being like this. Dont worry we all let emotions get in the way at times. Ill applaud your attitude adjustment. Now can you tell a few around here how to do it
[/quote]

This coming from an opposition supporter who has to suffer a horrible plastic & concrete cave as a home ground.

To all those on here who want to destroy Brookie by making it like Parra or Gosford, think about what crap these poor buggers have been dealt.
Leave Brookie alone.

Duff link said:
[quote author=jbb/james link=topic=185142.msg291802#msg291802 date=1283830161]
[quote author=Mr Invisible link=topic=185142.msg291776#msg291776 date=1283827297]

[/quote]

This coming from an opposition supporter who has to suffer a horrible plastic & concrete cave as a home ground.

To all those on here who want to destroy Brookie by making it like Parra or Gosford, think about what crap these poor buggers have been dealt.
Leave Brookie alone.
[/quote]

Duff, the 1970's called, they want their ideas back

Note to Ramy - That photography equipment Mr Invisible talks about sounds a little over the top to me.  I suspect he is an undercover ACA reporter trying to infultrate the Dogs Army from within.  See if he answers to the name 'Ben Fordham'.

On a more serious note Ramy, I respect your passion for your club (however misguided it may be  ;)) and I hope you get your banner back.

Dan link said:
[quote author=ayjay007 link=topic=185142.msg291647#msg291647 date=1283815672]
And now someone stole the banner.Innocent until proven guilty?What if a doggie supp \"removed\" it?Why hasn't mr CIA and swat team checked his camera yet?

The fact that Rami said it was a kid in a Manly Sea Eagles Jersey?
[/quote]

Maybe it was a doggies fan who was wearing a manly jersey that was stolen from a manly fan. I had my camera phone on the hill on sunday and will be going through my pictures i took to see if i can find who it was. If i cant, i will be referring it on to Barrack Obama to sort out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4