Stolen Banner

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was the banner large with an ACA symbol on it.I Did yours have "Bulldogs army" written on it in acrylic paint?Does it have loop holes for a baton type rod?

Rambofan link said:
Was the banner large with an ACA symbol on it.I Did yours have \"Bulldogs army\" written on it in acrylic paint?Does it have loop holes for a baton type rod?

Yes mate. Sounds like you've been reading this thread.

Oh well it sounds like the one we cut up and used as arse rag at the brookvale hotel dunnies after the game.

Fail

Now go back to the bulldogs website.

Rambofan link said:
Oh well it sounds like the one we cut up and used as arse rag at the brookvale hotel dunnies after the game.

Fail

Hehe. I'm not going nowhere imbecile.

If you think you're so Rambo, try saying that stuff to a Doggies fans face. You wouldn't dare do it because you're ****-scared of the stereotype you associate us with.

Rami!!!  Give it a rest.Your banner is good as gone.You'd be better of back at the kennel with your mates,because this thread is going nowhere...

Nthn NSW link said:
Rami!!!  Give it a rest.Your banner is good as gone.You'd be better of back at the kennel with your mates,because this thread is going nowhere...

I'm not worried mate. I expected it to be gone anyway.

But why does that mean I have to be gone? I love how my presence seems to stir so many of you lol

here you go

r9jiEmue.jpeg

Are you suggesting i wouldn't tell a dole budging ,drug dealing loser with a half done haircut driving a rice burner **** box with an exhaust as big as my house with crappy doof doof **** spewing from inside while the driver wears a **** tracksuit and a man bag, that i reckon he should piss of back to the doggies websight.

Are you insane rami, I think i just have.

you are the weakest link...goodbye.

Next.

Rami link said:
[quote author=Rambofan link=topic=185142.msg292210#msg292210 date=1283926077]

Fail

Hehe. I'm not going nowhere imbecile.

If you think you're so Rambo, try saying that stuff to a Doggies fans face. You wouldn't dare do it because you're s**t-scared of the stereotype you associate us with.
[/quote]

You're not going nowhere, so where are you going ?

Rambofan link said:
Are you suggesting i wouldn't tell a dole budging ,drug dealing loser with a half done haircut driving a rice burner s**t box with an exhaust as big as my house with crappy doof doof s**t spewing from inside while the driver wears a s**t tracksuit and a man bag, that i reckon he should piss of back to the doggies websight.

Are you insane rami, I think i just have.

you are the weakest link...goodbye.

Next.

That's right. Because you're likely one of those nerdy kids who used to get bashed at school by the much tougher kids. Venting your anger over a keyboard must make up for it hey? Poor fella. Must make you feel tough comparing yourself to Rambo so people can feel intimidated.

garbage.
total and complete.
this load of toss does nothing for anyone.
Dan - I suggest it gets moved to the non footy part of the site.
or moved to the delete trash bin.
who the f cares about the original dog's poster's poxy banner?
it's meaningless now because the Dogs is out of the 8 anyhow.
as in out of the final series for 2010.
so rack off this forum and leave us Manly fans to focus on our finals campaign.
ok I know we're pretty stuffed but at least we finished in the 8.

Yeah rami you pathetic runt....when you get a haircut ask the barber to use the clipper on the top of the head too,not just leave that pathetic brick of hair on top.

That would be a start.
And lern to spel an tawk rite

Be GONE.

Nthn NSW link said:
The Bulldogs Army should be re-named The Dingoes Army(they hunt in packs)..

Who's the one being hunted in packs now?

I'm simply stating my opinions on here and people are jumping on me like eagles on a rabbit (see what I did there?).

Think before you post. Hypocrit.

Rami link said:
[quote author=Nthn NSW link=topic=185142.msg292265#msg292265 date=1283938151]
The Bulldogs Army should be re-named The Dingoes Army(they hunt in packs)..

Who's the one being hunted in packs now?

I'm simply stating my opinions on here and people are jumping on me like eagles on a rabbit (see what I did there?).

Think before you post. Hypocrit.
[/quote]
Good one idiot!!!
You really burnt me there!!!
NOT..

I will be now using the ignore poster on you Rani you dickhead...

Eagles,rabbits,packs and miss spellings of words.

Now listen here retard.

You are emarassing yourself here.

Go to the bulldogs forum.Log in. Stay where you are.

When you get bored,go to Bankstown Cento and hang out with the other gun toting useless morons.

Be gone....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8