Stolen Banner

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fcuk me.

I cop all sorts from everyone about my behaviour at games, from Manly fans & opposition fans.
I'd never steal anything from anyone though & I'd never make fun of anyone about having things stolen.

This footy fan had the guts to come on here to resolve an issue. Why can't we just be the good people we are & either help or say nothing?

I'll call a c**t a c**t at the game, as loud as I can, and some people criticise me for it. The game's over now & enemies can be mates. Let's help out if we can. Hypocrites (if you're not who I'm having a crack at, don't react to this).

Love the post from Cee Kay. Glad to see he has time from doing wheelies in Maroubra car parks to come on here. :) Looks like there may be more brains at the Doggies than most zombie conventions and the spirit of Peponis lives on. Good luck guys.

Asking nicely (as did the original poster did) means most decent people will be happy to help.....threaten us (such as Mr I and CK) and we will only get our backs up....Rami I do hope for you this gets sorted but the other two are doing nothing for your cause.

Is anyone aware that in all probability whoever stole it hasn't even heard of this forum. Most peoples lives don't revolve around keyboards. This thread, although well intended, is most likely a complete waste of time. Was good for some humour though. "I've got a camera and i'm not afraid to use it" hahahahahahah i'm still laughing! Who's the douche?

Duff link said:
Fcuk me.

I cop all sorts from everyone about my behaviour at games, from Manly fans & opposition fans.
I'd never steal anything from anyone though & I'd never make fun of anyone about having things stolen.

This footy fan had the guts to come on here to resolve an issue. Why can't we just be the good people we are & either help or say nothing?

I'll call a c**t a c**t at the game, as loud as I can, and some people criticise me for it. The game's over now & enemies can be mates. Let's help out if we can. Hypocrites (if you're not who I'm having a crack at, don't react to this).

First of all Duff exactly what I have been thinking. Either help them out or say nothing.

Second of all
Cee Kay link said:
[quote author=Silver Tail  link=topic=185142.msg291840#msg291840 date=1283832072]
Hi guys.

Its me, Silver Tail for Life. Many of you know me from the games. We've drank together, played cards together. We have all cheered on the Eagles together at some point or another. We've had high times, and low times. We can all admit that Sunday wasn't an awesome day...

Anyway, back to the subject at hand. I for one know who took the banner. I was actually contemplating giving back this banner, but now i see Mr Macho Invisible making idle threats. Well Mr Invisible, i stole the banner. I challenge you to prove it haha you cheating match fixing rapists wont even catch me.

I'm in charge of taking care of that.

Allow me to introduce myself - Notoroius Smart-Ass.
Pleased to make your acquaintance.

Now then, disregarding the complete irony of the highlighted portion of this posters quote ... how about we return to the topic of said "banner".

In between being crowd-terrorising, cracker-popping, fight-starting, train-smashing, all round thugs, hooligans, and car vandals ... the majority of us have developed excellent senses of humour.

As your club knows all to well the meediyaaahh can be a b*tch. On top of that we've endured salary cap, Coffs Harbour and the wooden spoon of 2008 post exodus.

So we like to think our skins (and to a leesser degree some of our heads) are thick enough.

But in a year when we bow out of contention, travel North of the Bridge to spend our hard-earned drug money in your suburb ... it is nothing short of the height of offence that your fan(s) would see fit to "steal our banner".

And it's not just any banner - It's the ACA one !!!

It's a religious and symbolic testament to how the meediyaaah constantly portrays us as loose cannons. The genesis of that sign dates back to Rd6 Vs the Tigers at SFS. Put simply we belted hem and erased some bad memories of Rd26 2009. At the time we were 1 win from 5 starts !

So we celebrated, sang, swore, laughed, joked, pointed at Tigers fans and laughed some more ! Only to painted by ACA as "colourful" fans. Those pr*cks even wore our jersey and infiltrated us filming and "pretending" to be one of us !!!

Imagine if we'd lost !!!
What footage would they have shown ???

Well we didn't ... so ACA missed out on all their generic "violence" footage didn't they ? Instead we got portrayed as comical idiots who sing'n'swear at worst.

As a thankyou/middle finger to ACA - The banner was made !

Now we hear some little douche in Manl colours has racked off with it in a fit of butthurt !!!

THIS WRONG MUST BE CORRECTED !!!

IT IS A TRAVESTY !

IT'S FLAMIN' UN-AUSTRAAYLYAN I TELLS YA !

So here's the deal. No threats. Just facts.

1. Mr I is trolling you (we love him because he's new and enthusiastic) - He wont go to cops. Tha was jus for shyts and giggles - But he IS dead serious about his camera bizzo. And I can tell you from experience, Mr I + Camera + Advacned photoshop skills = Powerful Enemy to have .... anyone recall the Jamie Soward Telegraph photoshops last year ???  ;)

2. IF said banner is not returned (dead or alive is fine - if it needs a burial give us the damn body you infidels) .... well I cannot guarantee the future safety of YOUR banners !

Clearly the Bulldogs Army loves a laugh.

I highly advise this forum of fans ensures measures are taken to right this most heinous of wrongs !

Kind Regards
CK

*points at all of you and walks out*
[/quote]

Brilliant post well done, and welcome. I even gave you an applaud :)

Dan

We think Trex must have a set of Photo's that involve a goat, but that's another story

Dan link said:
[quote author=Duff link=topic=185142.msg292019#msg292019 date=1283867455]
Fcuk me.

First of all Duff exactly what I have been thinking. Either help them out or say nothing.

Second of all
Cee Kay link said:
[quote author=Silver Tail  link=topic=185142.msg291840#msg291840 date=1283832072]
Hi guys.

Its me, Silver Tail for Life. Many of you know me from the games. We've drank together, played cards together. We have all cheered on the Eagles together at some point or another. We've had high times, and low times. We can all admit that Sunday wasn't an awesome day...

Anyway, back to the subject at hand. I for one know who took the banner. I was actually contemplating giving back this banner, but now i see Mr Macho Invisible making idle threats. Well Mr Invisible, i stole the banner. I challenge you to prove it haha you cheating match fixing rapists wont even catch me.

I'm in charge of taking care of that.

Allow me to introduce myself - Notoroius Smart-Ass.
Pleased to make your acquaintance.

Now then, disregarding the complete irony of the highlighted portion of this posters quote ... how about we return to the topic of said "banner".

In between being crowd-terrorising, cracker-popping, fight-starting, train-smashing, all round thugs, hooligans, and car vandals ... the majority of us have developed excellent senses of humour.

As your club knows all to well the meediyaaahh can be a b*tch. On top of that we've endured salary cap, Coffs Harbour and the wooden spoon of 2008 post exodus.

So we like to think our skins (and to a leesser degree some of our heads) are thick enough.

But in a year when we bow out of contention, travel North of the Bridge to spend our hard-earned drug money in your suburb ... it is nothing short of the height of offence that your fan(s) would see fit to "steal our banner".

And it's not just any banner - It's the ACA one !!!

It's a religious and symbolic testament to how the meediyaaah constantly portrays us as loose cannons. The genesis of that sign dates back to Rd6 Vs the Tigers at SFS. Put simply we belted hem and erased some bad memories of Rd26 2009. At the time we were 1 win from 5 starts !

So we celebrated, sang, swore, laughed, joked, pointed at Tigers fans and laughed some more ! Only to painted by ACA as "colourful" fans. Those pr*cks even wore our jersey and infiltrated us filming and "pretending" to be one of us !!!

Imagine if we'd lost !!!
What footage would they have shown ???

Well we didn't ... so ACA missed out on all their generic "violence" footage didn't they ? Instead we got portrayed as comical idiots who sing'n'swear at worst.

As a thankyou/middle finger to ACA - The banner was made !

Now we hear some little douche in Manl colours has racked off with it in a fit of butthurt !!!

THIS WRONG MUST BE CORRECTED !!!

IT IS A TRAVESTY !

IT'S FLAMIN' UN-AUSTRAAYLYAN I TELLS YA !

So here's the deal. No threats. Just facts.

1. Mr I is trolling you (we love him because he's new and enthusiastic) - He wont go to cops. Tha was jus for shyts and giggles - But he IS dead serious about his camera bizzo. And I can tell you from experience, Mr I + Camera + Advacned photoshop skills = Powerful Enemy to have .... anyone recall the Jamie Soward Telegraph photoshops last year ???  ;)

2. IF said banner is not returned (dead or alive is fine - if it needs a burial give us the damn body you infidels) .... well I cannot guarantee the future safety of YOUR banners !

Clearly the Bulldogs Army loves a laugh.

I highly advise this forum of fans ensures measures are taken to right this most heinous of wrongs !

Kind Regards
CK

*points at all of you and walks out*
[/quote]

Brilliant post well done, and welcome. I even gave you an applaud :)

Dan
[/quote]

Gotta say i liked it too, entertaining and well written

Rami link said:
We have a very similar poster by the name of Mongoose on the Kennel forums. Always starts his posts with \"hey guys, mongoose here\".

Waits for a reply post from "Cobra" with post count 1.

This matter reminded of an incident many years ago when someone took one of Byso's Alternate Eagles banners (allegedly it was some 'Eagle Rockers'who even took photos of themselves with said banner on posted on a website!!!) Don't think this kid will be so stupid.

I would suggest it is already in a rubbish tip after being dumped out of a rubbish bin sometime Monday morning by Warringah Council.

It's a bit of a "low act" but if it's a 12 year old what do you do??

c eagle link said:
Ill tell you once more Maccas arcross the road after game !

Cheers mate.

Did you happen to see what he did with it? Whether he took it home or threw it away/broke it?

I actually ended up going to the Maccas after the game. But I didn't notice anyone with my banner.

That sucks guys. I am one of the chanters from the Manly side (drummer) and we had an incident with ACA trying to get footage of us at the Souths vs Manly game at ANZ. We swore once or twice and that would have been used to make us look bad, so I feel for you guys.

I will say all clubs have bad eggs and I never judge a whole club on a couple of incidents. In fact I like the Bulldogs fans as last year, Round 1 we were losing by 20 odd points and had some Dogs fans chanting at us at the top right hand corner of us...so we pulled out a wooden spoon and started chanting back (wooden spoon, wooden spoon wooden spoon...) :) The police ended up going up to the Dogs fans and stopping them and we all booed the cops....that was a good moment.

As for the banner, that is a dirty act and I hope your fans don't take it on themselves to punish the rest of our fans for the actions of an immature little tosser.

I unfortunately cannot help as I walked out after the game and we were at the other side of the beer shed to where you guys were as well. However I can say this, if you guys are ever going to find it, contacting the club and coming to this forum are the best ways to find it.

I hate to say it though, I am a realist and I would say it was dumped in a bin and is now at the tip. Once again, don't let it ruin what a lot of us have built up as an improving friendship between the clubs as we are mostly not like that, as is the same with your club.

Good luck guys with finding the banner, you can have Hodko as he is going to be nothing with Noddy as a mentor ;) and go the doggggieeees

Jono link said:
That sucks guys. I am one of the chanters from the Manly side (drummer) and we had an incident with ACA trying to get footage of us at the Souths vs Manly game at ANZ. We swore once or twice and that would have been used to make us look bad, so I feel for you guys.

I will say all clubs have bad eggs and I never judge a whole club on a couple of incidents. In fact I like the Bulldogs fans as last year, Round 1 we were losing by 20 odd points and had some Dogs fans chanting at us at the top right hand corner of us...so we pulled out a wooden spoon and started chanting back (wooden spoon, wooden spoon wooden spoon...) :) The police ended up going up to the Dogs fans and stopping them and we all booed the cops....that was a good moment.

As for the banner, that is a dirty act and I hope your fans don't take it on themselves to punish the rest of our fans for the actions of an immature little tosser.

I unfortunately cannot help as I walked out after the game and we were at the other side of the beer shed to where you guys were as well. However I can say this, if you guys are ever going to find it, contacting the club and coming to this forum are the best ways to find it.

I hate to say it though, I am a realist and I would say it was dumped in a bin and is now at the tip. Once again, don't let it ruin what a lot of us have built up as an improving friendship between the clubs as we are mostly not like that, as is the same with your club.

Good luck guys with finding the banner, you can have Hodko as he is going to be nothing with Noddy as a mentor ;) and go the doggggieeees

Good on you mate.

Nothing wrong with friendly banter. There's a fine line between having a laugh at eachothers clubs and being an absolute jerk of a human being.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4