Stolen Banner

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dan link said:
[quote author=Duff link=topic=185142.msg291810#msg291810 date=1283830415]
[quote author=jbb/james link=topic=185142.msg291802#msg291802 date=1283830161]
[quote author=Mr Invisible link=topic=185142.msg291776#msg291776 date=1283827297]
Not sure as of yet.... probably get sorting them tonight.

I'd be hoping I haven't else it means I have been taking far too many non Bulldogs related shots :).

One thing I must admit though, first time I've been to Brookie, and it's an awesome place to take photos. Really nice atmosphere too!

Reminded me of good ol' days when we had Belmore Sports Ground..

Makes a Bulldogs fan envious, given that in ANZ you so much as drop your guts and security ask you to leave.

Hopefully Brookie doesn't change too much when it gets it's upgrade, as it is a nice stadium!

This is much better mate, and you will get less dribble and much more help being like this. Dont worry we all let emotions get in the way at times. Ill applaud your attitude adjustment. Now can you tell a few around here how to do it
[/quote]

This coming from an opposition supporter who has to suffer a horrible plastic & concrete cave as a home ground.

To all those on here who want to destroy Brookie by making it like Parra or Gosford, think about what crap these poor buggers have been dealt.
Leave Brookie alone.
[/quote]

Duff, the 1970's called, they want their ideas back
[/quote]

Is that where you found that comeback? :)

It's ok to be flippant from 1000kms away Dan.
I wonder how you'd feel about it if you moved back to Sydney & had to go to 10 games a year again.

MrInvisible no need to bring authorities into this mate. If it is still out there and the culprit doesn't want to hand it back or has destroyed it, so be it.

Ayjay I was told specifically by a fellow supporter that it was a kid in a Manly jersey. My Ennis banner was recovered by another person trying to run away with it. But it sounds like you are still bitter about your loss 48 hours ago, let alone the 1995 Grand Final. You can keep trying to get me to hate you and your club all you like, I know how much you pride yourself in being a so-called hated club. My hate lies with the Eels and the Dragons. I really don't mind Manly no matter how many Ayjays your club produces.

Most of you on this forum sound like really nice, thoughtful people. Thank you for the kind messages.

I am sorry to all of you who have copped abuse at the hands of Bulldogs fans. I am part of the Bulldogs Army and a big focus on our year has been to clean up our image and remove the idiots from our supporter base. We don't tolerate abuse in our presence and report all serious matters to the club and police to drive these idiots out of our game.

Truth of the matter is, you have idiots at every club. There's no need to hate on all supporters of one club because of abuse you might have recieved from one person. To the guy who was spat on by a Bulldogs fan, we've been spat on by Manly fans too. I recommend in future you report the matter. If any of you have any issues with our supporters, feel free to let me/us know. We're working very hard to erradicate the bull**** from our club.

Regarding my banner, I'm not going to have a cry if I don't get it back. **** happens and I've copped much worse at the footy. This is an opportunity however to present yourselves as an enviable and proud bunch of supporters to someone like myself who supports another team. Rather than dish up some of the dribble some have posted.

Hi guys.

Its me, Silver Tail for Life. Many of you know me from the games. We've drank together, played cards together. We have all cheered on the Eagles together at some point or another. We've had high times, and low times. We can all admit that Sunday wasn't an awesome day...

Anyway, back to the subject at hand. I for one know who took the banner. I was actually contemplating giving back this banner, but now i see Mr Macho Invisible making idle threats. Well Mr Invisible, i stole the banner. I challenge you to prove it haha you cheating match fixing rapists wont even catch me.

Silvertail...I normally welcome new posters but think you may well be an Imposter.

If you WERE the person who stole it.....send Rammi a personal message(PM) and own up....we are Manly fans on here not pricks.

"Ayjay I was told specifically by a fellow supporter that it was a kid in a Manly jersey. My Ennis banner was recovered by another person trying to run away with it. But it sounds like you are still bitter about your loss 48 hours ago, let alone the 1995 Grand Final. You can keep trying to get me to hate you and your club all you like, I know how much you pride yourself in being a so-called hated club. My hate lies with the Eels and the Dragons. I really don't mind Manly no matter how many Ayjays your club produces."

If they were all ayjay007s we'd be going OK.And me,bitter,no-I dont think so.We're playing finals footy again.And,there was still plenty of beer at the club post game.I get frustrated about the footy,but never bitter.I have too many other things to worry about/concentrate on,so footy is about 3 or 4 on the list.That,rami,is about all I'm going to say,but will part with this "PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY".

Mark from Brisbane link said:
Silvertail...I normally welcome new posters but think you may well be an Imposter.

If you WERE the person who stole it.....send Rammi a personal message(PM) and own up....we are Manly fans on here not pricks.

Hey mate.

Silver Tail for life here once again. How do I send a personal message(PM)?

Cheers

Silver Tail for life.

Mark from Brisbane link said:

He's a gee-up mate.

We have a very similar poster by the name of Mongoose on the Kennel forums. Always starts his posts with "hey guys, mongoose here".

Silver Tail  link said:
Hi guys.

Its me, Silver Tail for Life. Many of you know me from the games. We've drank together, played cards together. We have all cheered on the Eagles together at some point or another. We've had high times, and low times. We can all admit that Sunday wasn't an awesome day...

Anyway, back to the subject at hand. I for one know who took the banner. I was actually contemplating giving back this banner, but now i see Mr Macho Invisible making idle threats. Well Mr Invisible, i stole the banner. I challenge you to prove it haha you cheating match fixing rapists wont even catch me.

Silvertail, if you are the culprit I appeal to you to give the man his flag. All fair minded Sea Eagles supporters would want that.

rami  why wouldnt you just make another 1 this one is gone like some one said you have all off season to make another 1..  i know if i left my banner at the oppositions ground i wouldnt even bother asking the opposition  fans if they seen it or if they know  anything about it, your just leaving yourself open for smart azz  replies..

ps i could understand if you`s were playing in the semis..

jjai link said:
rami  why wouldnt you just make another 1 this one is gone like some one said you have all off season to make another 1..  i know if i left my banner at the oppositions ground i wouldnt even bother asking the opposition  fans if they seen it or if they know  anything about it, your just leaving yourself open for smart azz  replies..

ps i could understand if you`s were playing in the semis..

Mate that banner took me 5 hours to make. I used acrylic paints and put a lot of detail into making the ACA logo look like the actual logo. It was my best banner to date.

I'm not expecting it will be returned, but sometimes you just never know.

I don't exactly enjoy making banners either. Definitely not making a repeat of that one.

Silvertail...at the top of the forums you'll see "My Messages"

Go there and it will come up with an area for you to fill in. In the recipient area type in Rami and his name will pop up, select that and then mesage away.

Rami you'll then get a message which you can click on and read.

If it's a gee up we'd appreciate knowing, if you get a resolution ditto.

Good luck

This kid was last seen hanging around maccas across the road , with such flag !

Duff link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=185142.msg291814#msg291814 date=1283830544]
[quote author=Duff link=topic=185142.msg291810#msg291810 date=1283830415]
[quote author=jbb/james link=topic=185142.msg291802#msg291802 date=1283830161]
[quote author=Mr Invisible link=topic=185142.msg291776#msg291776 date=1283827297]
Not sure as of yet.... probably get sorting them tonight.

I'd be hoping I haven't else it means I have been taking far too many non Bulldogs related shots :).

One thing I must admit though, first time I've been to Brookie, and it's an awesome place to take photos. Really nice atmosphere too!

Reminded me of good ol' days when we had Belmore Sports Ground..

Makes a Bulldogs fan envious, given that in ANZ you so much as drop your guts and security ask you to leave.

Hopefully Brookie doesn't change too much when it gets it's upgrade, as it is a nice stadium!

This is much better mate, and you will get less dribble and much more help being like this. Dont worry we all let emotions get in the way at times. Ill applaud your attitude adjustment. Now can you tell a few around here how to do it
[/quote]

This coming from an opposition supporter who has to suffer a horrible plastic & concrete cave as a home ground.

To all those on here who want to destroy Brookie by making it like Parra or Gosford, think about what crap these poor buggers have been dealt.
Leave Brookie alone.
[/quote]

Duff, the 1970's called, they want their ideas back
[/quote]

Is that where you found that comeback? :)

It's ok to be flippant from 1000kms away Dan.
I wonder how you'd feel about it if you moved back to Sydney & had to go to 10 games a year again.
[/quote]

Wouldnt bother me as I never sit on the hill anymore anyway

Are you sure he wasnt wearing a blue track suit with a bum bag and black curly hair.(go the doggies)

Rami link said:
Regarding my banner, I'm not going to have a cry if I don't get it back. s**t happens and I've copped much worse at the footy.

it ok to cry, you Dogs fans would be used to that ;)

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
[quote author=Rami link=topic=185142.msg291836#msg291836 date=1283831900]

Regarding my banner, I'm not going to have a cry if I don't get it back. s**t happens and I've copped much worse at the footy.

it ok to cry, you Dogs fans would be used to that ;)
[/quote]

Haha. Quite the contrary mate.

1995. Enough said :p

Silver Tail  link said:
Hi guys.

I'm in charge of taking care of that.

Allow me to introduce myself - Notoroius Smart-Ass.
Pleased to make your acquaintance.

Now then, disregarding the complete irony of the highlighted portion of this posters quote ... how about we return to the topic of said "banner".

In between being crowd-terrorising, cracker-popping, fight-starting, train-smashing, all round thugs, hooligans, and car vandals ... the majority of us have developed excellent senses of humour.

As your club knows all to well the meediyaaahh can be a b*tch. On top of that we've endured salary cap, Coffs Harbour and the wooden spoon of 2008 post exodus.

So we like to think our skins (and to a leesser degree some of our heads) are thick enough.

But in a year when we bow out of contention, travel North of the Bridge to spend our hard-earned drug money in your suburb ... it is nothing short of the height of offence that your fan(s) would see fit to "steal our banner".

And it's not just any banner - It's the ACA one !!!

It's a religious and symbolic testament to how the meediyaaah constantly portrays us as loose cannons. The genesis of that sign dates back to Rd6 Vs the Tigers at SFS. Put simply we belted hem and erased some bad memories of Rd26 2009. At the time we were 1 win from 5 starts !

So we celebrated, sang, swore, laughed, joked, pointed at Tigers fans and laughed some more ! Only to painted by ACA as "colourful" fans. Those pr*cks even wore our jersey and infiltrated us filming and "pretending" to be one of us !!!

Imagine if we'd lost !!!
What footage would they have shown ???

Well we didn't ... so ACA missed out on all their generic "violence" footage didn't they ? Instead we got portrayed as comical idiots who sing'n'swear at worst.

As a thankyou/middle finger to ACA - The banner was made !

Now we hear some little douche in Manl colours has racked off with it in a fit of butthurt !!!

THIS WRONG MUST BE CORRECTED !!!

IT IS A TRAVESTY !

IT'S FLAMIN' UN-AUSTRAAYLYAN I TELLS YA !

So here's the deal. No threats. Just facts.

1. Mr I is trolling you (we love him because he's new and enthusiastic) - He wont go to cops. Tha was jus for shyts and giggles - But he IS dead serious about his camera bizzo. And I can tell you from experience, Mr I + Camera + Advacned photoshop skills = Powerful Enemy to have .... anyone recall the Jamie Soward Telegraph photoshops last year ???  ;)

2. IF said banner is not returned (dead or alive is fine - if it needs a burial give us the damn body you infidels) .... well I cannot guarantee the future safety of YOUR banners !

Clearly the Bulldogs Army loves a laugh.

I highly advise this forum of fans ensures measures are taken to right this most heinous of wrongs !

Kind Regards
CK

*points at all of you and walks out*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8