Pre-Game Storm v Manly [Finals 1, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

40 12
Sunshine Coast Stadium
10 Sep 2021 07:50 PM

Team Lists

Wondering if they will have a considerable bearing on our chances on Friday? Thoughts?

I recall seeing somewhere on here a couple of weeks ago a graph on win/loss records with certain refs but can't find it.
IMG_0030.jpg
IMG_0031.jpg

I googled Manly record under...(insert refs name).
Web site is afltables.com

Apparently Addo-Carr is out. What do people think will Munster play ?
I hope so, as I don’t think he’ll get through the game, they may try and play him in a similar role to what gronk did in the GF, just to have him out there as their general.

His wound is across the knee cap, so it won’t take much to open it again, could of been anywhere else on the leg and it probably wouldn’t of been an issue, will be handy for us if his gone early and they go down one man.

Last edited:
Seibold analysing the Sea Eagles' likely point of attack against the Storm (first 5 minutes)

I hope so, as I don’t think he’ll get through the game, they may try and play him in a similar role to what gronk did in the GF, just to have him out there as their general.

His wound is across the knee cap, so it won’t take much to open it again, could of been anyway else on the leg and it probably wouldn’t of been an issue, will be handy for us if his gone early and they go down one man.
I don't rate him any better than Nicho Hynes so I hope he plays wounded

Hahaha yay! So glad other Manly fans are coming past and seeing it. We have already had a fair few beeps!!!
I always have a look when I’m stopped there as I live up the road and this time I said wow and had to take a photo to share here.

Not many giving us a chance on Friday night , pruned for an ambush!!
They dont give us a chance and we dont give a fck because we know we can beat the storm

Even the storm know we can beat them

This is from the storms forum LOL LOL LOL

Premiers wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:37 am

I just can’t see us winning this game. Our wingers are going to be exposed big time
Mate, have you ever come here and posted something positive about the team you supposedly support? Just once? I'll wait

They dont give us a chance and we dont give a fck because we know we can beat the storm

Even the storm know we can beat them

This is from the storms forum LOL LOL LOL

Mate, have you ever come here and posted something positive about the team you supposedly support? Just once? I'll wait
Sounds like some posters on here.😂😂

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8