Sun-Herald: "Abbott promises Brookie a lifeline"

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jonesyv2 said:
I won't be voting for Abbott his #fraudband is a joke and the NBN is a way bigger issue than brookvale oval. I wouldn't vote for him if he offered $40 million to brookie.

You need to look at the bright side. The savings with the lesser NBN means we can now build 50 new Brookvale Ovals!!!

Jonesyv2 said:
I won't be voting for Abbott his #fraudband is a joke and the NBN is a way bigger issue than brookvale oval. I wouldn't vote for him if he offered $40 million to brookie.

I would. Ultimately the commonwealth gov doesn't matter, they're close on so many things. The rhetoric from both sides is crap. Delivering a stadium would actually mean something. Howard did it for saints.

From a nutral perspective Given that the libs are likely to get into government paying 1.20 odds. Then the fact the they are commited to saving money and having a balanced budget , it should be obvious to all that brooky wont get much (if any) funding.

Jonesyv2 said:

Of course you won't, you rusted on lefties will vote for Labor no matter how badly they screw you and the country.

I expected nothing less.

Rex said:
And we know the country is screwed because the Tele tells us so.

I would like to think people do as I do, gather information on policies from a multitude of sources and make a thoughtful considered decision and vote according to the facts regardless of the party.

Darren said:
Remember him coming on promising us when no chance of winning. Let's see him cough up now.

He made the last promise in the lead-up to 2010 when they were up to their necks in the contest. Maybe thank the two independents with NP-biased communities, for putting in the current govt and denying Brookvale some much-needed cash.

Rex said:
Lets blame the Tele and Phil Rothfield for all the broken promises , back stabbings, in fighting , corruption , Miss management , lies , resignations of high profile ministers that have lost respect and confidence in their leader .
These incompetent labor clowns have got as much chance as winning the next election as Parra has of winning the comp.
Our Local junior Abbott will be our next Prime Minister and he will keep his promise on Brookie.
Keep positive and have faith, Brookvale oval future looks Bright :D

BOZO said:
Rex said:
Lets blame the Tele and Phil Rothfield for all the broken promises , back stabbings, in fighting , corruption , Miss management , lies , resignations of high profile ministers that have lost respect and confidence of their leader .
These incompetent labor clowns have got as much chance as winning the next election as Parra has of winning the comp.
Our Local junior Abbott will be our next Prime Minister and he will keep his promise on Brookie.
Keep positive and have faith, Brookvale oval future looks Bright :D

Praise the Lord, its a miracle ! ho hum.

WAMF said:
Rex said:

I know the country is screwed when a boat load full of 'asylum seekers' pulls up unnoticed just 450km's from my house.

Did you call dibs on the boat once they embarked. We might need it one day to seek asylum elsewhere .

I have never understood why boat people is such a big issue when you compare it to other forms of illegal immigration (such as visa over stays etc)

Oh that's right it is a political issue not a humanitarian one

Anyone who takes seriously the promise of funding for Brookie from ANY politician has rocks in their head. I am even more disgusted by any promise from the liberal party as they have had plenty of time to do something about this when they were in power. Abbot's promise at the last election was laughable. His seat is too safe, therefore, I doubt we'll ever get the funding required for Brookie.

I will never vote liberal whilst the party is lead by a bloke whose face I want to punch every time I see it. They may win the next election easily but they would absolutely smash it if Turnbull was leader. That would certainly get my vote. Alas, I don't think that will happen so the donkey will probably get my vote again.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6