T-Rex APPRECIATION Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He was brilliant last night, i was a T-Rex doubter when he was on the wing/centres but he is much better in the forwards. Keep it up

Super fit T-Rex is no relic
RUGBY LEAGUE
15 MAY 12 @ 12:20AM BY JON GEDDES
http://origin.manly-daily.whereilive.com.au/sport/story/super-fit-t-rex-is-no-relic/
GIANT Sea Eagles forward Tony Williams says a torturous seven-week training program has left him ready to rip in for NSW.

‘T-Rex’ described the regime under Manly fitness guru Donny Singe as the hardest few weeks of his life.

“Personally I reckon I am ready to go,” Williams said as the Blues assembled in Penrith yesterday.

“I have the chance to make a difference to the team - not just watching it, I am actually there. I would rather do it than talk about it.”

Not only did Williams complete normal team training during his time on the sideline, he also drove to Narrabeen on his days off for extra sessions.

Five days a week for five hours at a time, Williams sweated it out with game related drills that included running, tackling, agility and ball work, all under the watchful eye of “drill sergeant” Singe.

“At times I couldn’t run and he was yelling at me. I felt like saying something,” Williams said.

“But I couldn’t because he would just make me run more. It was pretty much like pre-season training.

“I set myself a goal to get back and be ready to go.”

Now a fresh Williams said he can’t wait to get back to playing, not only for NSW but the Sea Eagles.

“I am blessed, I thank God for helping me,” he said.

What made his enforced lay-off even harder was the fact he was not injured.

“When you go to the game and watch the boys lose, you feel bad you can’t help.

“It is a big ask but I am looking forward to the challenge and want to do my best to help the boys win.”

The first State of Origin is on May 23 at Etihad Stadium, Melbourne.

T-Rex is a breath of fresh air. He seems to be enjoying himself at Manly, always smiling when he is not steam rolling over defenders.

He will win more NRL Premierships with Manly & play many more Tests & State of Origin matches. Predict he will become one of Manly's greats.

Hard to appreciate T-Rex lately when he's spent 6 weeks cooling his heals. Here's hoping he does some wrecking ball damage to the QLDers on Wed night.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6