T-Rex.. More trouble than he's worth.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I almost wish that he hadn't run over the top of skater because that will be remembered a long time. But wolfman could not recover fast enough for mine

Ryan link said:
[quote author=torana355 link=topic=184686.msg285068#msg285068 date=1281959069]
Its funny, every week we win T-Rex gets praise and when we lose he gets hammered and blamed for the loss. He is not the best winger but until Wolfman is back next year he going to have to do. He does have potential but i don't think he is a natural winger.

Our problems tonight go alot deeper then a poor game from a winger!!! Blaming him only is a cop out.....

So your saying three more games for him then? ;)
[/quote]

lol yep good point, unless we make the 8 :)

torana355 link said:
[quote author=Ryan link=topic=184686.msg285073#msg285073 date=1281959201]
Its funny, every week we win T-Rex gets praise and when we lose he gets hammered and blamed for the loss. He is not the best winger but until Wolfman is back next year he going to have to do. He does have potential but i don't think he is a natural winger.

Our problems tonight go alot deeper then a poor game from a winger!!! Blaming him only is a cop out.....

So your saying three more games for him then? ;)
[/quote]

lol yep good point, unless we make the 8 :)
[/quote]

Mm Hmm...three games.

torana355 link said:

Why praise someone who does their job? He should, by now, know what the **** he's doing! Playing outside Lyon this year, a player like Michael Oldfield could've challenged someone like Matt Gillett for Rookie of the Year!

Do you honestly think, hand on heart.. If D.Williams was fit, T-Rex would be anywhere near 1st grade? I think not! He'll be gone next year, or coming off the bench and playing in the forwards.

Liueli of Brookvale link said:

Why praise someone who does their job? He should, by now, know what the f**k he's doing! Playing outside Lyon this year, a player like Michael Oldfield could've challenged someone like Matt Gillett for Rookie of the Year!

Do you honestly think, hand on heart.. If D.Williams was fit, T-Rex would be anywhere near 1st grade? I think not! He'll be gone next year, or coming off the bench and playing in the forwards.
[/quote]

Problem is TRex is on a contract and is on decent money so i dare say he will be in the side next year but not on the wing.

torana355 link said:
[quote author=Liueli of Brookvale link=topic=184686.msg285093#msg285093 date=1281959673]

Why praise someone who does their job? He should, by now, know what the f**k he's doing! Playing outside Lyon this year, a player like Michael Oldfield could've challenged someone like Matt Gillett for Rookie of the Year!

[/quote]

Problem is TRex is on a contract and is on decent money so i dare say he will be in the side next year but not on the wing.
[/quote]

Yeah.. Unfortunately, that's a sad truth.

It is a great tragedy that Stephen hawkings mind is stuck in his body and an equally great tragedy that Tony Williams body is stuck with his brain/mind

I
Dan link said:
It is a great tragedy that Stephen hawkings mind is stuck in his body and an equally great tragedy that Tony Williams body is stuck with his brain/mind

If you paired Toovey's heart, with T-Rex's body.. We'd have and extremely exciting footballer!

I[quote author=Dan link=topic=184686.msg285145#msg285145 date=1281961092]

If you paired Toovey's heart, with T-Rex's body.. We'd have and extremely exciting footballer!
[/quote]

****, just get him to watch some of his bro's in Vatuvei and / or Tuiake (apologies for the spelling) - the difference in heart and character between them, and Tony is embarrassing.

He could probably play A-Grade for Beacon Hill Bears (have they still got a team?) but not us!
haha the good old bears! they don't have a team in A grade anymore!

What about matai's head on t.Williams body. That would be lethal and would probably need a license as a dangerous weapon.

I wish T Rex was the problem with this side atm. but he's not. He wasn't too bad. We've got much bigger problems than T Rex.

He's a f**k up. Just admit it. Did I list anything wrong?
Yes you said he was not wide enough, whereas he is the widest player in the NRL.

Volley link said:
I wish T Rex was the problem with this side atm. but he's not. He wasn't too bad. We've got much bigger problems than T Rex.
Ryan link said:
[quote author=Liueli of Brookvale link=topic=184686.msg285156#msg285156 date=1281961669]
I[quote author=Dan link=topic=184686.msg285145#msg285145 date=1281961092]

[/quote]

f**k, just get him to watch some of his bro's in Vatuvei and / or Tuiake (apologies for the spelling) - the difference in heart and character between them, and Tony is embarrassing.
[/quote]

Tuiaki! Missed him on a previous post.. Only if the Wizard of Oz really existed, he'd stand a chance. :( T-Rex should get a tatt on his left pec that reads.. "Insert heart here".

@Lyon_Roars.. Love the Bears! Haha!

why did he run sideways when gasnier got him he was winding up but sideways..what is he doing he would have run over him if he went straight ahead instead of going back to the sheds....he is a CAT...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7