• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mcatmos

A good source from inside the Bulldogs playing group has confirmed that Williams will be at the dogs next season.. No real surprises I guess.

No word on Foran, very tight lipped apparently.

Yeah i heard that a board member from the Dogs has let this info out but until i see the official release he is still ours.

Melbourne had 2 books - maybe the Pups have 3??
Cant see them getting these 2, if any.
Snakes DONE DEAL at Illawarra is certainly taking its time also.

I reckon he has got the wrong Williams.

Imagine a back row with Pritcahrd and Trex, David Stagg will be doing 150 tackles a match.

Mcatmos said:
A good source from inside the Bulldogs playing group has confirmed that Williams will be at the dogs next season.. No real surprises I guess.

Well if this is true Manly did not or could not afford him, as Trex would not go there by choice. He prefers to stay at Manly in an ideal world mate & has stated his alliance.

Rearrange the Members name mcatmos. You get tommasc sauce. I hear it is a cross between tomato and Tabasco sauce

You know it is possible he is going to the dogs, or tigers, cronulla or parra. You heard it here first!

Fro said:
Tomato? Sweet Chilli? Bbq???

They are all good Sauces as well...

A bottle of ETA Original Barbecue sauce with 2 teaspoons of Tabasco added and shaken makes a good spicy BBQ sauce too. :)

Cambo said:

3D20Smiles20265.gif
3D20Smiles20266.gif

1947 said:
Mcatmos said:

Well if this is true Manly did not or could not afford him, as Trex would not go there by choice. He prefers to stay at Manly in an ideal world mate & has stated his alliance.

I'm not having a go at you 1947, but just making a statement. Saying your alliance means nothing nowadays too as both Hodkinson and Hoppa Jnr said that they wanted to stay at Manly but both ended up elsewhere when the almighty dollar came into play. If either had really wanted to stay at Manly, they would have rejected the massive offers and stayed, just like Beaver did.

If T-Rex goes, he goes......he just goes.

The rumour mill is going into melt down and its getting a bit old. If he doesn't want to stay, then let him go. We've got the money to keep him if we choose to....it just depends if we feel he is a priority. Personally, after watching the pigs struggle for the last three weeks.....I'd be throwing the world at T-Rex.

Lets hope this crap gets sorted out soon.

simon64 said:
If T-Rex goes, he goes......he just goes.

The rumour mill is going into melt down and its getting a bit old. If he doesn't want to stay, then let him go. We've got the money to keep him if we choose to....it just depends if we feel he is a priority. Personally, after watching the pigs struggle for the last three weeks.....I'd be throwing the world at T-Rex.

Lets hope this crap gets sorted out soon.

Yep, T-Rex and Matai for me....both achievable if Matai is only asking 250,000 or there abouts.

This has got to stop really
Complete wank

Perhaps not allow people under say 100
replies to threads not actually make their
own threads?

Obvious troll is obvious

The Eagle said:
This has got to stop really
Complete wank

Perhaps not allow people under say 100
replies to threads not actually make their
own threads?

Obvious troll is obvious

Yes, but the sauce info is superb.

Outback Spirit Wild Lime with Chilli Ginger
Outback Spirit Kakadu Plum with Chilli

mozgrame said:
Byron Bay Chilli Co. Coconut Chilli Sauce (with curry and ginger). Awesome!

bloody brilliant sauce

They have a mexican kisok at bryon the tacos are soooo good.

I have (on purpose) not even looked at ST for about a week....curiosity got the best of me and I see a thread on T-Rex...thought it might be "during his suspension he's been training hard, visiting sick kids and studying for his post football career".

But no it's the same stuff as last week....or SSDD

I agree with Jatz, the sauce info is superb, gee that Wild Lime with Chilli Ginger sounds good where do you buy that???

Staff online

• Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
  • Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9