• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Eagle said:
Daniel said:
In my experience putting a minimum post limit in, does nothing more than make a whole lot of "I agree" posts in each thread,

My vision for the site is to have it inclusive of all rather than exclusive to a few. In my opinion just because someone has a higher post count than another, does not mean their opinion or comments are more valid or should be given more credence.

Wasn't suggesting that a lower post count makes what you say less credible and since you have had that experience then the idea dies there, it was an idea being put forward that I was hoping you would at least consider, which you have

Thanks for the reply

I wasn't directing my reply directly at you.....and for full suggestions use the suggestions forum, I can consider things in more detail and respond to you directly in there and things then do not get lost in the thread.

But yes in general it causes a lot more fluff in each thread rather than solving the problem. Best to just ignore the trolls and bury their posts with ones about football that you would rather read.

I made a post about this in another thread. I will break it out to it's own thread because I think it w worthwhile thing for us all to consider

Daniel said:
The Eagle said:
Daniel said:
In my experience putting a minimum post limit in, does nothing more than make a whole lot of "I agree" posts in each thread,

My vision for the site is to have it inclusive of all rather than exclusive to a few. In my opinion just because someone has a higher post count than another, does not mean their opinion or comments are more valid or should be given more credence.

Wasn't suggesting that a lower post count makes what you say less credible and since you have had that experience then the idea dies there, it was an idea being put forward that I was hoping you would at least consider, which you have

Thanks for the reply

I wasn't directing my reply directly at you.....and for full suggestions use the suggestions forum, I can consider things in more detail and respond to you directly in there and things then do not get lost in the thread.

But yes in general it causes a lot more fluff in each thread rather than solving the problem. Best to just ignore the trolls and bury their posts with ones about football that you would rather read.

I made a post about this in another thread. I will break it out to it's own thread because I think it w worthwhile thing for us all to consider

I joined this site a month or so again but I would have done so earlier. I knew about league unlimited and sometimes checked that forum if there was some sort of rumour that I thought was interesting.

I came upon this site when I heard the rumour on talkin' sport about Des going to the Bulldogs. I had recalled the RLW Mole report months earlier and hoped that it was not true. When i typed in Hasler to the Bulldogs this forum popped up and I had followed it ever since.

I would have joined earlier but the atmosphere for anyone who joined at that time was prohibitively toxic.

I enjoyed reading but only signed on once I thought everyone was over the Des issue with two wins over two of the most highly fancied teams in this year's comp.

All this signing, not signing, leaving the club crap is a joke - 'The Eagle' I am sorry that I bristled at your suggestion to block a user such as me I think in your replying post you at least acknowledged that I was a genuine supporter, but some of the other things written needn't have been.

I don't care though you are a proud Manly supporter and that makes you okay in my books - but there would have been a few poster's like myself that found this suggestion a little insular and that is why I spoke/wrote up. Didn't mean it to turn into the issue it has been.

Go Manly! premiers 2011 and beyond - good things coming.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6