• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mark from Brisbane said:
that Wild Lime with Chilli Ginger sounds good where do you buy that???

Believe it or not MFB you can buy it in supermarkets. Try Coles as first destination. TIP: Great stuff as marinade on pork chops.

Masterchef ala Silvertails. Thanks for the tip Jatz, will try that on the weekend : )

Top End Eagle said:
The Eagle said:
This has got to stop really
Complete wank

Perhaps not allow people under say 100
replies to threads not actually make their
own threads?

Obvious troll is obvious

That's an awesome idea 'The Eagle'. Grow a pair and realise that people are leaving our club - just like Des did and they are people we love (although anyone with any Rugby League nous would have been calling for the sacking of the slow un-interested exceptionally equipped but desire lacking TRex to be punted until halfway through last year -which is why we are so upset at seeing three years of backing him come to fruition) and they will continue to leave as long as we are successful. That's a good thing - because we will still have parent's of teenage prodigies looking at our club as a place where players go on to success even if it is not with us -we can't fit them all in but we can try as best we can.

We cannot keep them all - that's the salary cap that has kept us in the game these last few successful years - and without it we would be the NorthernSydneyCentralCoast/almost Newcastle Eaglebears.

Your elitist attitude that poster's like me should be banned will lead to the same result upon a site like this.

There will be trolls - like there will be players leave our club after years of success - but that success comes with the knowledge that we develop our players into stars and that we invite both fans and those with alternative motives to a strong and healthy forum such as this.

Go Manly (I am pleased I have not been blocked)!

Yes,let every new person on a website make a new thread of trollyness

Elitist? Really? Since when have i ever been elite other than 7th grade club cricket and occasionally bowling (Tenpin) on my day

100 posts would be perfect as troll accounts dont generally get that high but sure

Wank off and cry because of someone else's opinion that perhaps stops you yourself from posting a troll thread,you'll make 100 soon as i can already tell your not a troll

But sure go off half cocked (Thats what she said,to you!!!)

Live long and don't procreate,please

Jethro said:
1947 said:
Jethro said:
1947 said:
Well if this is true Manly did not or could not afford him, as Trex would not go there by choice. He prefers to stay at Manly in an ideal world mate & has stated his alliance.

I'm not having a go at you 1947, but just making a statement. Saying your alliance means nothing nowadays too as both Hodkinson and Hoppa Jnr said that they wanted to stay at Manly but both ended up elsewhere when the almighty dollar came into play. If either had really wanted to stay at Manly, they would have rejected the massive offers and stayed, just like Beaver did.

No problem. I am not stupid I do know that, but I also do believe that some people are more money orientated than others - and whilst I do not know Trex I sort of believe he is genuine with his desire to stay.

Guess we will see what happens with him huh :D

I wasn't trying to insinuate that you were stupid either so sorry if it came across that way :)

That is ok. I know money talks but I want to believe what he has said about staying. All good.

Does that mean their not allowed to wank off or procreate until they have 100 posts just asking for clarification Shane you funny bastard ;)

Daniel said:
I'll put the sauce debate to bed. There is no better sauce than HP

Suace in bed eh ?

Wakey wakey, hands off sauce bottle.

PS: If i said "wakey wakey hands off snakey" that might have started yet another string of posts about Brett Stewart signing elswhere :)

Cambo said:
Does that mean their not allowed to wank off or procreate until they have 100 posts just asking for clarification Shane you funny bastard ;)

Lol no just post new threads,people who missed the point dont get to bat off or procreate as its simple what i had in mind,how it is ELITIST i will never know

The Eagle said:
Top End Eagle said:
The Eagle said:
This has got to stop really
Complete wank

Perhaps not allow people under say 100
replies to threads not actually make their
own threads?

Obvious troll is obvious

That's an awesome idea 'The Eagle'. Grow a pair and realise that people are leaving our club - just like Des did and they are people we love (although anyone with any Rugby League nous would have been calling for the sacking of the slow un-interested exceptionally equipped but desire lacking TRex to be punted until halfway through last year -which is why we are so upset at seeing three years of backing him come to fruition) and they will continue to leave as long as we are successful. That's a good thing - because we will still have parent's of teenage prodigies looking at our club as a place where players go on to success even if it is not with us -we can't fit them all in but we can try as best we can.

We cannot keep them all - that's the salary cap that has kept us in the game these last few successful years - and without it we would be the NorthernSydneyCentralCoast/almost Newcastle Eaglebears.

Your elitist attitude that poster's like me should be banned will lead to the same result upon a site like this.

There will be trolls - like there will be players leave our club after years of success - but that success comes with the knowledge that we develop our players into stars and that we invite both fans and those with alternative motives to a strong and healthy forum such as this.

Go Manly (I am pleased I have not been blocked)!

Yes,let every new person on a website make a new thread of trollyness

Elitist? Really? Since when have i ever been elite other than 7th grade club cricket and occasionally bowling (Tenpin) on my day

100 posts would be perfect as troll accounts dont generally get that high but sure

Wank off and cry because of someone else's opinion that perhaps stops you yourself from posting a troll thread,you'll make 100 soon as i can already tell your not a troll

But sure go off half cocked (Thats what she said,to you!!!)

Live long and don't procreate,please

Give it a break The Eagle. Just because someone such as a new poster or someone with limited posts starts a thread with a subject and content that you object to doesn't necessarily mean that they are another troll. If you think that they are a troll and don't like what they have written then click on their username and add them to your ignore list.

As for your suggestion that new posters should have to make 100 posts before they are allowed to post new threads, well, that suggestion is flawed too. What is to stop a new poster coming onto the forums and quickly making a 100 short or one word posts such as "yes", "No", "agreed", etc. Once they've made those 100 meaningless posts, does that then make them a genuine non-troll poster? I doubt it.

Trolls lack the attention for 100, the merkins i'm on about make a thread like this as their first post, like this thread itself was this particular merkin's first words on here are nothing more than inflammatory unsubstantiated garbage

It would stem the flow of absolute bull**** that has become rampant in recent Weeks and the sad part is most of the people here don't understand that they are hearing nothing but **** written by some wanker who giggles to himself while reading the **** fight he has caused and probably massaging his own sphincter while he does so

All you would succeed in doing is changing their MO for trolling, they would post in existing thread and cause the same "heartache" for the precious petals that can't fathom a player even talking to another club

In my experience putting a minimum post limit in, does nothing more than make a whole lot of "I agree" posts in each thread,

My vision for the site is to have it inclusive of all rather than exclusive to a few. In my opinion just because someone has a higher post count than another, does not mean their opinion or comments are more valid or should be given more credence.

Daniel said:
In my experience putting a minimum post limit in, does nothing more than make a whole lot of "I agree" posts in each thread,

My vision for the site is to have it inclusive of all rather than exclusive to a few. In my opinion just because someone has a higher post count than another, does not mean their opinion or comments are more valid or should be given more credence.

I agree :p

Jethro said:
Daniel said:

I agree :p

+ 1
:p

Daniel said:

Wasn't suggesting that a lower post count makes what you say less credible and since you have had that experience then the idea dies there, it was an idea being put forward that I was hoping you would at least consider, which you have

Thanks for the reply

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4