• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think its time to give this season a miss and look forward to 2013, at least we will know whos staying or going by then, because at present it all a dogs breakfast..excuse the pun.

Jethro said:
Fro said:
Tomato? Sweet Chilli? Bbq???

They are all good Sauces as well...

A bottle of ETA Original Barbecue sauce with 2 teaspoons of Tabasco added and shaken makes a good spicy BBQ sauce too. :)

Cambo said:

3D20Smiles20265.gif
3D20Smiles20266.gif

1947 said:
Mcatmos said:
A good source from inside the Bulldogs playing group has confirmed that Williams will be at the dogs next season.. No real surprises I guess.

No word on Foran, very tight lipped apparently.

Well if this is true Manly did not or could not afford him, as Trex would not go there by choice. He prefers to stay at Manly in an ideal world mate & has stated his alliance.

I'm not having a go at you 1947, but just making a statement. Saying your alliance means nothing nowadays too as both Hodkinson and Hoppa Jnr said that they wanted to stay at Manly but both ended up elsewhere when the almighty dollar came into play. If either had really wanted to stay at Manly, they would have rejected the massive offers and stayed, just like Beaver did.

No problem. I am not stupid I do know that, but I also do believe that some people are more money orientated than others - and whilst I do not know Trex I sort of believe he is genuine with his desire to stay.

Guess we will see what happens with him huh :D

1947 said:
Jethro said:
1947 said:
Well if this is true Manly did not or could not afford him, as Trex would not go there by choice. He prefers to stay at Manly in an ideal world mate & has stated his alliance.

I'm not having a go at you 1947, but just making a statement. Saying your alliance means nothing nowadays too as both Hodkinson and Hoppa Jnr said that they wanted to stay at Manly but both ended up elsewhere when the almighty dollar came into play. If either had really wanted to stay at Manly, they would have rejected the massive offers and stayed, just like Beaver did.

No problem. I am not stupid I do know that, but I also do believe that some people are more money orientated than others - and whilst I do not know Trex I sort of believe he is genuine with his desire to stay.

Guess we will see what happens with him huh :D

I wasn't trying to insinuate that you were stupid either so sorry if it came across that way :)

Will we reach a situation where players just sign a one-year deal and change depending on money from season to season, just as happens in 20:20 cricket around the world?

I dont know anything abaout TRex or Foran.

But there is mail that the Dogs can not offer Kasiano the money he needs to resign. They are letting a number of players go so if that is true where has their increase cap gone?

ERNIE FOR NO7 said:

But there is mail that the Dogs can not offer Kasiano the money he needs to resign. They are letting a number of players go so if that is true where has their increase cap gone?

I thought I read they had re-siged that monster for three years. Wouldn't it be beautiful if some other club poached him. He's the best forward they have.

The Who said:
ERNIE FOR NO7 said:

I thought I read they had re-siged that monster for three years. Wouldn't it be beautiful if some other club poached him. He's the best forward they have.

Even more beautiful if that some other club was us.

I'll put the sauce debate to bed. There is no better sauce than HP

The Eagle said:
This has got to stop really
Complete wank

Perhaps not allow people under say 100
replies to threads not actually make their
own threads?

Obvious troll is obvious

That's an awesome idea 'The Eagle'. Grow a pair and realise that people are leaving our club - just like Des did and they are people we love (although anyone with any Rugby League nous would have been calling for the sacking of the slow un-interested exceptionally equipped but desire lacking TRex to be punted until halfway through last year -which is why we are so upset at seeing three years of backing him come to fruition) and they will continue to leave as long as we are successful. That's a good thing - because we will still have parent's of teenage prodigies looking at our club as a place where players go on to success even if it is not with us -we can't fit them all in but we can try as best we can.

We cannot keep them all - that's the salary cap that has kept us in the game these last few successful years - and without it we would be the NorthernSydneyCentralCoast/almost Newcastle Eaglebears.

Your elitist attitude that poster's like me should be banned will lead to the same result upon a site like this.

There will be trolls - like there will be players leave our club after years of success - but that success comes with the knowledge that we develop our players into stars and that we invite both fans and those with alternative motives to a strong and healthy forum such as this.

Go Manly (I am pleased I have not been blocked)!

Daniel said:
I'll put the sauce debate to bed. There is no better sauce than HP

That's your opinion but I prefer my spicy BBQ sauce better :p

I know I don't have a great deal of posts but I go by the policy of only saying something that's solid or credible. I'm a big fan of Tony Williams and wish him all the best, of course I'd rather see him in the maroon and white though..

I posted it for those who are interested, apologies to those that are bored or offended!

Hot Penis if you over indulge, and are not careful where you splash it.

Mcatmos said:
I know I don't have a great deal of posts but I go by the policy of only saying something that's solid or credible. I'm a big fan of Tony Williams and wish him all the best, of course I'd rather see him in the maroon and white though..

I posted it for those who are interested, apologies to those that are bored or offended!

No need to apologise mate. We are all on here with our thoughts and opinions. We get a bit frustrated at times, but don't let that deter you.

Nice place for us to vent lol. Keep posting away.

dowdz said:
Mcatmos said:

No need to apologise mate. We are all on here with our thoughts and opinions. We get a bit frustrated at times, but don't let that deter you.

Nice place for us to vent lol. Keep posting away.

Agreed

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8