Taupau on the move ??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You would think that someone on here would be considerate enough to ask you to research something interesting ..... like maybe .... how many different photos of Matai and Wolfman without shirts can you find ......
Sounds good to me :inlove: :nod:

When did quashed become squashed, I guess it means the same kinda thing, but it’s not what the idiom is meant to be?

Kinda like when people say for all intensive purposes rather than the original idiom of for all intents and purposes. The gist is the same, just sounds wrong to me.

I thought Des came out a couple of weeks ago and squashed rumours we might lose Marty and/or AFB?
I wish people would think of some original rumours to get us through this off-season, not the same ones that have been discredited umpteen times!

Sorry guys but I'm out and away from the fax for the day and you'll have to update me via my pager. Thanks.
Stop showing off your new fang-dangled gadgets... nothing wrong with a good old courier pigeon...except when they crap on your letter...or die from exhaustion when writing to friends overseas...I had one shake its tail feather until it fell off...kept flying in circles the poor thing. Any who...techno snob.

n60uoVC.png

Zorbs just gave 100% assurance that Marty would be at Manly, he has spoken with Des and will be part of the leadership group.

Also said they was a big drinking culture at the club and not just the playing group....

Marty is a non drinker therefore wasn’t part of the ‘clique’

Zorbs just gave 100% assurance that Marty would be at Manly, he has spoken with Des and will be part of the leadership group.

Also said they was a big drinking culture at the club and not just the playing group....

LOL I've been trying to tell and reassure everyone for ages . Hopefully this puts it to bed, hey?

So Barrett & Ferris are drinkers?

Along with Cartwright no doubt but he's probably capable of reigning it in if told to.

I thought Barrett was a bit of a Guido Hatzis "my body is a temple" type?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8