Thank you DSM5

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He's now in the plus, the greatest come back in forum history...he will forever be a legend (as far as smite come backs are concerned)

Thank you DSM5 its been fascinating reading and really informative.

I did jury duty (2 week case) a couple of years ago and I can picture the entire scene and understand the reasons why it all takes so long.

There were a few interesting points in your report which I read earlier in the day yesterday but by last night they had disappeared. Did you have to edit your report to remove some points?

cf2 I have been removing some parts that are borderline from the limited knowledge I have.

There were several points within the statement that were omitted from other news reports because they were not allowed and as such had to remove them from the reports.

Understand that this is a delicate situation and we need to tread very carefully

Yeah we totally understand Dan - no point in getting yourself into hot water. Judges who decide you are in contempt of court can do quite a bit - gaol, fines etc so its better to be safe than sorry.

It feels so wrong DSM5 is in positive karma. I'm tempted to smite hiim just to get things back to how they should be....

(joking - i think he's doing a great job).

By the way is there anyway of figuring out which posts gained/lost you karma?

Thanks Dan no problem at all. You guys are doing a great job.

I am glued to DSM5's reports and it is certainly a very interesting difference between the little the papers report and the true account of each day's witnesses and crosses etc. Nonetheless the obvious delicate sensitivity is fully understood and I must say I think the forum users have been really well behaved in respecting this.

I am reliably informed by a barrister friend that Bellanto is exceptionally good.

On a happy note I just responded to the post showing the BS You Tube highlights. My goodness it's no wonder we miss BS when you view those highlights it's so clear that the sooner sheer speed returns to our team (Wolfie too) the sooner we will be a potent weapon in attack again. Look at the 4 teams left GC, Roosters, Saints and Tigers and they've all got a speed machine (or too) who win matches. Kenny-Dowall alone has one the Roosters two vital matches (us in rd 25) and the epic Tigers week 1 semi.

It will happen naturally ads, he's the most "smited" poster on this forum....although Cambo gets a fair few as well.

But I think he should suck it in for a while and enjoy the ride.

By the way waiting for his next post is almost as bad as waiting for the clock to tick over 5.00pm!!

Yeah, Mark - I agree - the continual refreshes around this time to see what he is going to put up!

cf2 is back link said:
Nonetheless the obvious delicate sensitivity is fully understood and I must say I think the forum users have been really well behaved in respecting this.
I think everyone is gobsmacked that so far all the proceedings indicate are that a blokes life has been turned upside down by some very flimsy and contradictory evidence.

The smoking gun is shooting blanks.

One could argue and i wouldn't put it past him, that dsm5 orchestrated this entire court proceding purly to have a positive effect on his karma.

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
is it possible to clean up that thread & remove the Mods comments
Agreed. Some of the mod comments (not all of them) cheapen the thread and the great reporting by DSM5.

Bugger off you lot.  DSM5 is getting a big enough head as it is.  The moderators and their wisdom and insight are what make this site great.  Smite away you insignificant smiters.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7