Thank you DSM5

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Canteen Worker link said:
[quote author=Mark from Brisbane link=topic=185397.msg296421#msg296421 date=1284981285]
Another week of this and DSM will have a positive Karma....who would have thought??
If Orford plays for Canberra or the Slimes next year, who knows what will happen?
[/quote]

What will happen?

He will play **** there too :)

Thanks again for the continual updates DSM, yesterdays session was quite informative.
Next few says sound pivotal !

The Wheel link said:
Interesting how news ltd put a different spin on it

It's also interesting to see that both major newspaper sources seem to have dropped off on this case in it's reporting so far this week.

I'm just staggered that DSM5 is about to be in the black for his karma.  We need to start a rumour Orford is rejoining the club to restore normal transmission.

I'm also perturbed that Kiwi Eagle seems to have the worst karma now.  Have photos been found of him with some kiwi road kill?

Boofhead link said:
Thanks very much DSM5, your posts are really appreciated and the only views that sound unbiased and not sensationalized. Please keep up the good work.
My sentiments exactly. I've been religiously following your posts and thinking you deserve a medal and have only just now found this appreciation thread. Thanks heaps DSM5, great work!

The sun turning to darkness, the moon to blood, and DSM5 hitting black are surely all signs ... December 21, 2012 approacheth!

Jethro link said:
[quote author=The Wheel link=topic=185397.msg296458#msg296458 date=1285024602]

It's also interesting to see that both major newspaper sources seem to have dropped off on this case in it's reporting so far this week.
[/quote]
They will have a lot to answer for once the trial is over.
I recall early last year when the boys didn't want to speak to anyone from the media after the season launch.
On reflection and knowing what I now know, the team was right to take that stance.

WAMF link said:
[quote author=Jethro link=topic=185397.msg296475#msg296475 date=1285029860]
[quote author=The Wheel link=topic=185397.msg296458#msg296458 date=1285024602]

[/quote]
They will have a lot to answer for once the trial is over.
I recall early last year when the boys didn't want to speak to anyone from the media after the season launch.
On reflection and knowing what I now know, the team was right to take that stance.
[/quote]when Brett is found Not guilty hope that he demands an apology from that goose Gallop

GO DSM....just -6 at the time this was posted.....come on everyone let's get him into positive territory and it will go down as the greatest comeback in forum history...from -258 to +? in a week.

Outstanding work DSM (oh for the reporting as well)

WAMF I had to remove it. If an article is removed from a site, it is likely due to it being ordered to be removed.

All good though

haha even then we can't have it up.

If News ltd removed it from their site, they were likely asked to or saw the risk of having it there.

You could post it on another site and link to it if you liked

hey could someone please tell me what time it starts today and where it is as i have the day off an am looking at going in to support brett. Thanks alot.
John.

Starting at about 10 usually, you need to get yourself there now mate.

It is at the downing centre. Not sure which court room, but you can find out from the reception when you get there

Very much appreciated they you have conveyed what is going on in the courts and keeping us informed in an unbiased manner.(I think)

Any way well done and you are now even money on the smite-o-meter

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7