THE A-LEAGUE

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This is now getting amusing, not that I have anything against Syd FC but you  have to admit, its a little like watching a train wreck, you know you shouldn't but you still do.

Your right, watching the game the other night I thought and think many others did it was almost a matter of when not if the Fury would score. If though they barely had a shot all game. Victory fans must be having a field day

Tards won't win anything this year either, though they do seem to enjoy us losing more than their team winning.

I haven't given up on Sydney yet. I'll be expecting a draw against Adelaide but after that the boys really need to step it up.

Assuming there are no more injuries we should be running at full strength at that point (with Byun & Carle as 'maybes'). Quietly confident that a fit Bridge Carle Brosque combo will tear apart A-League level competition. We just need our midfield to actually hold onto the ball & for our defence to do their jobs (Note for Cole: Attacking & getting out of position is not doing your job when playing at RB).

I think a draw will be a good result on Monday but who knows we may win. But we do need to get a move on sooner rather then later

Well Byun is out so that means we'll actually have a chance in set pieces & we won't waste every chance around the box.

I don't know weather to laugh or cry, but when Bridge missed that header its was almost obvious what was going to happen next. They lose games that can't be lost, miss goals that are open. Some of them can't pass wind let alone a football. What the hell is going on. Its a joy to be a Sydney fc fan right now.

Gotta take the good with the bad I guess. It wasn't long ago that we were trampling the entire league.

Good thing from today was the vast improvement in out set pieces & crosses, don't know if this is directly linked to Byun's absence but I have my suspicions.

Still maintaining the faith, we're not that far out of the 6 in the grand scheme of things. If we get on a streak it could turn the whole table on it's head, & what better place to start than Etihad next week IMO.

On a side note, what's with the ridiculous calls for Lavicka's sacking? He's the best (& only good) manager we've ever had. Not his fault the squad are playing like busteds.

[quote author=Wolfpack link=topic=185407.msg300931#msg300931

On a side note, what's with the ridiculous calls for Lavicka's sacking? He's the best (& only good) manager we've ever had. Not his fault the squad are playing like busteds.
[/quote]

Agree with you there. He should stay for sure, like you say its the players who are not doing thier jobs.
And I reckon its set up for us to get the 1st win of the season over the tards for sure. Then yeah we can go on a hot run

Can't help but feel if Bridge (former tard skelper) gets the easiest goal of the century in Rnd1 vs the tards we would be traveling a lot better than we are now. Actually now that I think of it, Bridge has bombed at least one goal in every game he's played for Sydney this year.

Of course you could also put our problems down to Stephen Keller & his eyebrows of madness being the only player on the pitch actually defending.

It would be more then amusing to tard fans. But we will be laughing come next weekend( or crying) Or both. And very true Mark on both counts. Our defence has been poor at times and I'm trying to like Reddy but he's not doing it for me.

Reddy is complete & utter bollocks. I defended him earlier on in the season when the backs were letting anything & everything through to him but as the backs improve it's beginning to show how poor he actually is. Might be time to give Crazy Ivan a run.

It's a shame because I was very impressed with his work at the Phoenix. Still hate him less than his brother though.

I will cry with joy if we beat the Tards this week. I really do hate Melbourne (in all aspects of sport that is).

Tards tommorrow night, cannot wait, soooo hope we beat them, not only cause its the tards but for the obvious that we need to win.

Apparently Nicky Carle is playing, huge boost.

I hope it's an absolute musc*#@ clanger of a game, it's always tough down at the Tard Dome. Geez it Would be great to relive the glory days of 3-0 again though.

We can only hope that Bridge is back to his Tard Skelping best.

Carle being back is brillant. Lets just hope all the other step up. Given how were playing and doubt that will be a probelm. Love to be there its always a great atmosphere down there as much as i hate to admit it. Great stadium as well. C'MON SYDNEY

F*** the north terrace, F*** th south terrace & f*** whatever other stupid names they have for areas which aren't actually terraces.

The only thing that could be better than a Sydey FC win tonight is if McFlynn breaks the Mus****s legs.

[quote

The only thing that could be better than a Sydey FC win tonight is if McFlynn breaks the Mus****s legs.
[/quote]

Merry Christmas to us all, could we have both

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4