The Ashes 2021 / 22 (in Aust)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Good on young Green delivered when needed 3 quick wickets.
They were bloody good balls too
Typical. Put my post up at 0/68. Went for a piss, could still hear the Tele, and of course mid-stream Green gets his first.
And the kid just blitzed them after that.

Ala Gordon Tallis, Ennis Cronk and others in league
Ritchie still un beaten and remains not out in any commentary in any sport for mine
People could really learn if this guy
To me he was unequalled

Poor @globaleagle he is going to wake up and think he slept for 2 days.
What an unbelievable result, England just capitulated after Green went through 3.

A sniff at victory and they choked.

But the wicket was a Batsman's graveyard
Yeah GE will be filthy. He pulled the plug, just before the Aussies pulled the pommies plug. What a capitulation. Loved the post game interview with Scotty Boland. It’s taken him ten years to crack the team, but what a great story.

What a joy that was. Now to the tennis, then the WInter Olympics, and last, but very far from least, the Mighty Manly Sea Eagles!!!!!
Life's good.

Awww man!

4-0 woohoo!

It would have been great to see, but it was late and I'd received my booster shot earlier today so was feeling a little 'meh'.

~off to watch the highlights!~

Poor Eng, who will they give a knighthood to now? I guess root for winning the last test coin toss.

Highlights

~off to watch the highlights!~
The highlights of Australia's 2nd innings would be a bit embarrassing. Mark Wood rattled them quite badly, our guys couldn't or wouldn't stand up to his bouncer barrage. Not that I blame them it was pretty fierce but I can't recall when I last saw an Aussie batting line up so intimidated.
Possibly the fact it was the last innings of a series they'd already handsomely won was in the back of their minds.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4