The BulLOLdogs #LOLBULLDOGS Mega Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: BulLOLdogs V SBWoosters

The commentary is a crack up

Talking like this is 1 of the finest individual efforts Rugby League has seen in its history, the pass he threw was a beauty, outside of that he has run the ball 6 times in 70mins, 1 try any 2nd rower would have scored, nobody in front of them 5m out with a run to the line, the 2nd a good strong run going through a halve

He hasn't been poor but Jesus the descriptions are over the top

JWH has been the best hyphen on the park for mine

Classic Barbara kicks out on the full and Pritchard claps - it just gets better

Jwh has been outstanding he seems to have cut the rubbish out of his game this season. Watching the bulldogs get smashed is almost as good as watching a manly victory.

agree KE in a side thats dominating he doesnt really do much work, she rex has put in more effort.

**** the rorters just bumped us down to 4th now. Score a try you useless dogturds.

Fluffy said:
agree KE in a side thats dominating he doesnt really do much work, she rex has put in more effort.

I really rate Jackson but he has gone missing tonight, along with most of their pack, Williams actually looks like he is having a dig along with Taupau and Tolman. Eastwood, Pritchard and co have been anonymous

COMMANDER said:
The Kennel is a disgrace. Best fans ever.

Another kennelism:

Pity. I had high hopes for Hodko but all he does is make Keating look good.

Hahahahahahaha.

Search the the Jamie Soward poll. Half them want him to sign.

Bulldogs down to last position on the ladder. Pinch me I'm dreaming. I'm loving this season.

Could you imagine if we kept Hodko and the Dogs didn't terminate the offer DCE accepted with them?

Good game from Maloney.

KE you've got to understand that SBW is on the Nein payroll, they have to pump his tyres up. I did laugh at all that carry on about him throwing that pass off his inside leg....how else do you throw a left to right pass but off the left leg.

Dogs are poor though. Has Barba made a tackle since he came back ?? That kick through for Maloneys try he showed no heart whatsoever to try and dive on it.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4