The BulLOLdogs #LOLBULLDOGS Mega Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: BulLOLdogs V SBWoosters

The dogs have conceded 100 more points then Manly this year. More points in tonight's game then Manly in 5 matches. I think the defence is an issue :)

Rambo1987 said:
Guzzler said:
Big reason I rarely post on the kennel, we lose get flogged, come last get the spoon I get the ****s for 10mins then forget all about it many of them carry on too much.

But man we were really s**t tonight

Rambo1987 said:
The Roosters are the real deal this year.

We were really really bad though

Not the best game by the Dogs but I must admit you could have had a harder start to the season.

No excuse for losing 38 nil. The dogs may have a couple of players out but they are still a quality side that is not playing quality football . Absolutely disgaceful score line 38 nil

Kiwi Eagle said:
The commentary is a crack up

Talking like this is 1 of the finest individual efforts Rugby League has seen in its history, the pass he threw was a beauty, outside of that he has run the ball 6 times in 70mins, 1 try any 2nd rower would have scored, nobody in front of them 5m out with a run to the line, the 2nd a good strong run going through a halve

He hasn't been poor but Jesus the descriptions are over the top

JWH has been the best hyphen on the park for mine

Yeah, he's basically playing as a centre. They should probably drop Kenny-Dowell and give SBW the jersey.

Anyone care to guess what Des was watching when they showed him sitting in front of a monitor in the dark with his headphones on? I reckon he was going through the DVD box-set of "Friends". If he shows up with a "Rachel" cut next week I'll know for certain…

It just goes to show last year they caught teams by surprise.

Barba played shocking and didnt look interested.

Dan79 said:
The dogs have conceded 100 more points then Manly this year. More points in tonight's game then Manly in 5 matches. I think the defence is an issue :)
The bloody mongrels must have distemper .They cant defend , they cant attack , they cant play like Manly no matter how hard Des tries to coach them. They may as well roll over and end their 2013 season.

panash said:
fantastic result -- eat a d&*k des !!!

its obvious bulldogs have problems !!! they used to kiss & lick each other on the field last year and had barba on a pedestal. did you notice how they dont show any warmth to him on the field at all that rumour that is out their must have some truth ??

but couldnt give a s$^t .. for des , senior grub , junior grub and most supporters !!!

regarding roosters , 50-nil parra wow... against souths they lost just beat the warriors , lost to canberra ... for me they have proven themselves yet.

teams to beat
1.storm
2.souths
3.Roosters

Fixed, I think Roosters are the real deal, they will only get better as the new players form combinations. Cowboys are a myth.

Greenberg's "Be Manly be a Dog" strategy lacks bite.

Envy only gets you so far.

panash said:
its obvious bulldogs have problems !!! they used to kiss & lick each other on the field last year and had barba on a pedestal. did you notice how they dont show any warmth to him on the field at all that rumour that is out their must have some truth ??

38-0...no mam loving for a fat zero.:)

I was out last night and missed the game, so went over t have a look at the Kennel for a squiz after I heard the score....FMD that is the most hilarious thread ever!!

It's a long season and anything can happen BUT it sounds like the puppies are a real unhappy side.

Just imagine the papers today

I imagine the De$-Greenturd relation$hip is under extreme pressure

Couldn't happen to a nicer pack of bastards IMO

Hi De$ Hi Todd

Just had a quick look as well
They have a resign from the kennel thread
And a rename TRex thread

Wolfpack said:
FMD, what's wrong with Trent Robinson's head? I hope he can get a topical cream or something for it. What a horrible way to go through life.

He's got a head like a chewed Mintie.

RE: The BulLOLdogs #LOLBULLDOGS Thread

Adrian Proszenko - How embarrassing..Actually I shouldn't just sink the boot into just Adrian. A couple of the others are pretty funny as well. Richard Hinds has Tigers in the 8 & no Manly. Michael Chammas has Dragons in the 8 at the expense of Manly.

This is why these experts get paid the big bucks. :D

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/nrl-predictions-we-pick-the-eight-and-the-premiers-20130306-2fkax.html

RE: The BulLOLdogs #LOLBULLDOGS Thread

I am starting to wonder now if it wasn't all along Toovey who was training Manly and not Des. The Bulldogs are imploding and they seem to get worse every week.I know a lot of players are out but they seem to have no idea how to get out of the rut they are in.On the other hand Manly has gone from strength to strength since Des left and are a REAL premiership team this year. I'm really glad I'm a Manly supporter and not a Bulldogs one.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6