The BulLOLdogs #LOLBULLDOGS Mega Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: BulLOLdogs V SBWoosters

Big reason I rarely post on the kennel, we lose get flogged, come last get the spoon I get the ****s for 10mins then forget all about it many of them carry on too much.

But man we were really **** tonight

Rambo1987 said:
The Roosters are the real deal this year.

We were really really bad though

Dan should be getting some sort of cut from the kennel the amount you blokes talk about it on here !!

BulLOLdogs V SBWoosters

Kiwi Eagle said:
The commentary is a crack up

Talking like this is 1 of the finest individual efforts Rugby League has seen in its history, the pass he threw was a beauty, outside of that he has run the ball 6 times in 70mins, 1 try any 2nd rower would have scored, nobody in front of them 5m out with a run to the line, the 2nd a good strong run going through a halve

He hasn't been poor but Jesus the descriptions are over the top

JWH has been the best hyphen on the park for mine

Doesn't say much for the NRL if a fringe All Black can come in and dominate. Hasn't happened since Ridge and Inness.

BulLOLdogs V SBWoosters

Rambo1987 said:

I agree but a class below Manly, Souths and Storm but its early days.

Did you see them last week against the Raiders? They were poor in the second half.

the mauler said:
JWH has come of age this year. Starting to live up to his potential.

Have always said, take him back in a heartbeat. Yes, he is signed on a long term contract. However, it's probable that he can finish his career with DCE and Foz.

38-0 . Uncompetetive . The dogs have lost the plot.

2vuas91.jpg

I wonder how De$ the dog is enjoying his challenge ?

There you go mate. Let's see you get out of this one.

Guzzler said:
Big reason I rarely post on the kennel, we lose get flogged, come last get the spoon I get the ****s for 10mins then forget all about it many of them carry on too much.

But man we were really s**t tonight

Rambo1987 said:

We were really really bad though

Not the best game by the Dogs but I must admit you could have had a harder start to the season.

fantastic result -- eat a d&*k des !!!

its obvious bulldogs have problems !!! they used to kiss & lick each other on the field last year and had barba on a pedestal. did you notice how they dont show any warmth to him on the field at all that rumour that is out their must have some truth ??

but couldnt give a s$^t .. for des , senior grub , junior grub and most supporters !!!

regarding roosters , 50-nil parra wow... against souths they lost just beat the warriors , lost to canberra ... for me they have proven themselves yet.

teams to beat
1.storm
2.souths
3.cowboys

There's posters on The Kennel saying they'd rather Kevin Moore back!!! Lol thats hilarious. Didnt take them long.

Wolfpack said:
FMD, what's wrong with Trent Robinson's head? I hope he can get a topical cream or something for it. What a horrible way to go through life.

My wife refused to look at the TV while his melon was on it. He has been hit with the ugly stick quite a few times. Appears he can coach though.

A Bulldogs fan!
A high school teacher starts a new job at a school in Bankstown, trying to make a good impression on her first day, explains to her class that she is a bulldogs fan.
She asks her students to raise their hand if they are Bulldogs fans.
Everyone in the class raises their hand except one little girl.
The teacher looks at the girl with surprise and says: "Mary, why didn't you raise your hand?"
"Because I'm not a Bulldogs fan," she replied.
The teacher, still shocked asked: "Well, if you're not a Bulldogs fan, then who are you a fan of?"
"I'm a Roosters fan, and proud of it," Mary replied.
The teacher could not believe her ears, "Mary, why are you a Roosters fan?"
"Because my mum & dad are from Bondi, & my mum is a Roosters fan, And my dad is a Roosters fan, so I'm a Roosters fan too!"
"Well," said the teacher, in an obviously annoyed tone," that's no reason for you to be a Roosters fan. You don't have to be just like your parents all of the time. What if your mum was a prostitute, your dad was a drug addict, And your brother was a car thief, what would you be then?"
"Then," Mary said, I'd be a Bulldogs fan." he he...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7