The BulLOLdogs #LOLBULLDOGS Mega Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Another great display by t-dog for city. lol

Hi Mr I
We know you're reading this.

images

images

Daniel said:
I get it guys but seriously the point has been made.

The ongoing fight between all these parties isn't really a matter for Silvertails.

Mr I is banned from here
Mr I is not a Manly supporter

Most people have their opinions of him, and they just don't matter to the ongoing life of a Manly supporter

Lol apparently your wrong according to this screenshot that cambo fella tweeted. (See below)

I agree with you dan I don't think we should give this attention seeking liar the time of day.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 92
yes that information is 100% bull****. However why does that mean anything to us?

Like I said, I don't really give a **** what the bulldogs supporters are saying, thinking or doing. I am not a bulldog fan, I am a Sea Eagles fan and run a Sea Eagles website

Manly are going great near the top of the table and that **** hole of a club is running last. Absolutely nothing to complain about with that. Life's good.

Ok my attempt to get back at laughing at the last placed dog: Carney playing for a contract (will be a massive contract as there arnt many halves available ATM ) will be looking for a massive game. Lewis had a great test match and gallen should be refreshed. Sharks 13+

manlyfan76 said:
Ok my attempt to get back at laughing at the last placed dog: Carney playing for a contract (will be a massive contract as there arnt many halves available ATM ) will be looking for a massive game. Lewis had a great test match and gallen should be refreshed. Sharks 13+
carney has been the forgotten man in all this origin talk I think he will have a point to prove this weekend and will have a blinder.

RL Gronk said:
manlyfan76 said:
carney has been the forgotten man in all this origin talk I think he will have a point to prove this weekend and will have a blinder.

I can't get my head around the way shakies use Lewis as a ball runner and not a 2nd ball distributor. He is wasted just hitting it up.

RL Gronk said:
http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/todd-greenberg-responds-to-gossip-and-innuendo-circulating-about-canterbury-20130419-2i5lo.html

Todd Greenberg responds to gossip and innuendo circulating about Canterbury
Date
April 20, 2013
Be the first to comment Read later
Daniel Lane

submit to redditEmail articlePrintReprints & permissions
Ads by Google

Banks Fight For Your LoanTomorrowFinance.com.au/HomeLoans
Use Our Simple Home Loan Form. Banks Call You With Their Best Rate
1. Fullback Ben Barba has signed with Brisbane.
Completely incorrect. Ben is a long-term contracted player. He has obviously been through a very tough time over the last few months but Ben has not requested a release, he will not obtain a release and he does not want a release. He is fully committed to the Bulldogs.

2. Frank Pritchard's wife and Barba had an argument, which has led to disharmony in the playing group.
Incorrect. Frank and Ben have a good, strong relationship.

Advertisement
3. Prop Sam Kasiano had a fight at training with Barba after he arrived in a bad mood.
Not true again. It never happened.

4. Kasiano wants out.
Not true. Sam only recently agreed to a new deal with us. Sam is having some ongoing issues with his management team but he's been working very hard on his rehabilitation and we hope to see him back on the field in the coming weeks. Sam is very much looking forward to playing football rather than being the subject of rumour and innuendo.

5. David Klemmer and Greg Eastwood were stood down for disciplinary reasons on the morning of the match against Manly because they had a fight.
They were stood down because Dave Klemmer had gastro and food poisoning; he couldn't get out of bed. Greg Eastwood's father fell ill and was having a significant operation. Greg came to Des and I and asked what he should do on the morning of the game and we said he should get on the flight to the Gold Coast and spend the day with his dad. He stayed with his dad the whole week, he returned the day before we played the Sydney Roosters, played, flew back to the Gold Coast and, sadly, his father passed away. When people say, 'It's not true, you're covering up [the fight]' I shake my head. The kid is grieving for his father. People simply drew the conclusion we [stood the pair down] for sinister reasons, which was strange because whenever we've had an issue we have been on the front foot. Certainly, under my term here … we've put it on the table.

6. Josh Reynolds is furious with the club's hierarchy for forcing him out of the Country-City Origin match.
Untrue. Josh is upset to not be playing in that game because it would've given him the opportunity to gain his first representative jersey. However, he's also mindful he is carrying an injury. In his best interests, and the club's best interests, a decision was made for the remainder of the season. That's why the decision was made and he understands that.

7. There's a war between Parramatta and Canterbury because the Eels believe they're being used as leverage at the negotiating table in your bid to sign Israel Folau.
Again, not true. I have a strong working relationship with my counterpart there, Ken Edwards. We spent time together on Wednesday. I know our coaches Des Hasler and Ricky Stuart have spoken over the phone as well; they talk about the game and various issues. They have a good relationship. They talked a lot when Ricky was coach of the NSW Origin team about players and enjoy a good, open relationship. There's obviously great competitive rivalry on the field but we're not looking to leverage against Parramatta and nor are they with us. I would like to believe our rivalry will continue, but these sort of rumours should be put to bed.

8. An email was allegedly sent by [director and former Bulldogs international] Paul Dunn's son detailing the various dramas at your club.
I've seen that. I have spoken to Paul, again it's just not true. Paul Dunn has assured me - and the club - that that's again not fact but fiction.

9. You've been linked with the vacant chief executive's job at Cricket NSW and also being groomed for a role at Cricket Australia.
I've heard that. All I can say is I'm trying to do the best I can with the Bulldogs … it's not been an easy journey, the start of the 2013 season. We haven't started the way we wanted to. The only way you get out of difficult situations is to face the adversity together and that's what we're doing as a club.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From reading the bold it sounds like ole toddy is a defeated man
Then you cast your mind back to rlw mole early I'm the season (see photo attached)

Looks like Todd has bought the coach who we lead to his demise at Canterbury.

The lack of a denial in response to the last question is conspicuous.

RE: Greenburg leaving dogs

Two wankers at the head :mad:

His credentials in turning a 'Mob' into a 'Family Club' (NOT) speaks volumes in his lack of people skills.

The ARLC have no understanding of their market at all.
The Coffs Harbour ticketing fiasco underlies their 'bottom line' mentality. :dodgy:
They negotiate at the Corporate level well, but are offside with the Fans who are expected to pay back these Corporates through TV subscriptions, attendance and merchandise purchases.

GreenTurd has always come across as a sanctimonious, patronising twit.:rules: Now I think about it, ASADA would be more his ilk.

So if they appoint him the knives will come out from more than Hadley.:exclamation:

I hope not, whilst I'm glad if he leaves the Dogs, I don't want his grubby hands all over the whole game.

more rumours, they are doing it tough, seems turmoil just follows Des and a corporate level

globaleagle said:
HappilyManly said:
Two wankers at the head :mad:

That's usually the way.

Im sure if this is the case, they will be rather handy

hopefully, they don't shoot from the hip too much though, because off the cuff management won't be good for the game, it does seem however that Greenburg is a fairly young squirt in senior executive terms.

It does make me wonder what their forward projection is. I guess if it's true, we will just have to see what happens when Smith and Greenburg come together

/my work here is done

It can't be a rumour i read it in the telegraph just then! Also who cares what happens over there this thread belongs in the kennel.

in fact we need a section here for those obsessed with the Superleague Scum Bulldogs. I am sick of reading about them.

http://m.nrl.com/Touch/NRL_NewsArticle.aspx?nid=118846&rid=
It's on the nrl website.

Daniel said:
more rumours, they are doing it tough, seems turmoil just follows Des and a corporate level

it is the common theme and things here have quietened off a lot since he left

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8