• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Thanks very much for this. Interesting to hear the real story from 'the horse's mouth' so to speak. Now we need to see them walk the walk...

Also I liked how DCE was totally focused on Manly (as he should) and the World Cup wasn't mentioned. Well done Cherry.
He's copped a bit on here for talking about the world cup in the post game pressers but he didn't bring it up in those interviews either, he was just answering questions put to him by the journos.

Haven't Having watched this, I think DCE's best role post retirement would be in management, even as CEO. I don't really wish to see him as a head or assistant coach, although I think he would good at teaching specific skills.

Corrected: I had watched the video before posting :)

Last edited:
All the other stuff was just ducking and weaving but I think the Club Captain should have an understanding of the junior pathways and be able to explain how a local junior makes their way to first grade.
I think for the most part it was ok but yeah, I thought that was a bit weird. I would have also liked to have seen a question put to him about his own inconsistency.

After seeing Des in the rainbow press conference and DCE in that interview the players s/b ready to just get on with it in 2023 ,I think we are well lead by those 2 in the main esp Des with some younger help , we have the team ,we do a need a dynamic hooker and as much as I dont like Lodge someone like him could really add a bit of fear factor into our pack that I think we need .
As I said weeks ago Lodge and JWH are laying a really solid platform for arguably the best back line in the comp to show there wears .
On another note how good was it to see the Scum go out back door ,now if the Raiders I think it is, can do the same to good old fecalmatta that will make S2022 that bit more tolerable ,and paint a silver lining of sorts on an otherwise gloomy season.

All the other stuff was just ducking and weaving but I think the Club Captain should have an understanding of the junior pathways and be able to explain how a local junior makes their way to first grade.

What did you expect him to say?

Currently the club is looking at its commitment to the Blacktown workers pathway and looking at potentially bringing it back to the Northern Beaches, but nothing has been decided by mgt.

DCE as captain cannot alienate the current players who are from that system.

His answers imo were valid and responsible as he mentioned the current Blacktown pathways and somehow encorporate it into providing a pathway for the next Tom n Jake.

He said more in that interview than Des and management have said all year.

I really can't believe the crap DCE cops from our supporters.

Its very easy to see why DCE is the players rep. He is clear thinking, articulate and comes across as being honest and passionate, while retaining a level headed manner in answering questions. There is little doubt in my mind this guy will end up being a coach and probably at some stage being the CEO of the club. He has one of the best presentations I've seen from anyone in the game. Whether that translates on the field or in the actual roles is yet to be seen. But this is one impressive young man, who isnt afraid to speak his mind in a strong yet respectful manner. He's also obviously very tied to the Sea Eagles and explains why he was prepared to put up with the criticism he copped when he backed out of the Titans contract. He wants to stay not only during his playing career but later. This interview only reinforced my general impression about the guy. He's not out to be liked by all. He has the confidence to stand up for what he believes. Very impressed.

What did you expect him to say?

Currently the club is looking at its commitment to the Blacktown workers pathway and looking at potentially bringing it back to the Northern Beaches, but nothing has been decided by mgt.

DCE as captain cannot alienate the current players who are from that system.

His answers imo were valid and responsible as he mentioned the current Blacktown pathways and somehow encorporate it into providing a pathway for the next Tom n Jake.

He said more in that interview than Des and management have said all year.

I really can't believe the crap DCE cops from our supporters.
It was an opinion. Like yours, but with better spelling.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12