• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Interesting interview with DCE on the footy show channel 9 this morning.

Total bollocks that DCE and family had a separate house away from the rest of the team in the Sunshine coast during covid.

DCE chose to pay additional $$ to get a bigger unit in the Manly complex to house his wife and 3 kids. He was never away from the rest of the team.

Where do these lies come from in the media and why are they not accountable?

All the haters just ran with, hahaha damn simps

Yeah very good interview from him. Look on his salary it's prob bit overs but he'll imagine if he left Ash Taylor, Elgey, Kyle Flanagan ?
Yes in a top side qld and era of 2011 to 14 he excelled with weakened roster he has struggled without talent

Nah, we take turns at being the loudest and both thinking we're right. Just depends whose online!
Screaming Ufc 207 GIF by UFC

Hunt took 3 years to reach his potential
DCE is like being on hold from a qantas call centre, still waiting, little intermittent hopes and clicks randomly on the line , flickers of hope before the carnival music starts again. still waiting

Hunt, like dce was signed in hope they would reach there potential, would justify there lofty price tag. Hunt eventually did , dce …….meh . Hunt is growing as a leader while dces leadership qualities are questionable and seen as a growing concern,

we have had no great success to be chest beating about or fearing to protect under the current 7. His form is always off someones else back, others can play that role

but if hunt had been our 7 last year when tom was on fire we wouldnt have fizzed out so early in each finals match

also hunt and foran this year would have has us significantly higher on the table without a doubt.

not too mention the extra 200k could bring,

both players are currently playing out there legacy seasons now . they have come of age, learnt the craft, but only one is an on field leader, the difference is vast

do you guys even have TV in london ?
Forget about watching TV mate. Perhaps some reading of stats might help...

Firstly what could 200k bring? Honestly in a list of 30 players what could 200k bring to the table? SFA really.

Secondly.... 2018. Yes 2018 was the last time the dragons made the finals. In 4 years thats 0%.

2022 and Hunt has had a great year yes....in a team of loosers. They still didn't make the finals.

Hunt has played in one GF and was the direct reason the cows got the win so he has some major baggage in there somewhere.

Hunt was moved to no.9 he was playing so bad for a number of years.

I'm not here to big up D C E. Just put some perspective on the future immortal Ben Hunt.

Firstly what could 200k bring? Honestly in a list of 30 players what could 200k bring to the table? SFA really.

Secondly.... 2018. Yes 2018 was the last time the dragons made the finals. In 4 years thats 0%.

2022 and Hunt has had a great year yes....in a team of loosers. They still didn't make the finals.

Hunt has played in one GF and was the direct reason the cows got the win so he has some major baggage in there somewhere.

I'm not here to big up D C E. Just put some perspective on the future immortal Ben Hunt.
Hunt is no future immortal but the HUGE difference is that Hunt leads from the front every week. He has errors.. he isn't perfect but he will put the team on his shoulders and try and lift them home. DCE is a super half when his forwards are rolling and disappears when they are not. St Merge this year were regularly going backwards as their forwards were getting beaten and yet Hunt was leading trying to will them home every week. That to me is the HUGE difference between the two. DCE is far far more talented but if I want a half in the trenches when the going is tough Hunt would be right up there.

As is generally the case with debates on DCE, we will have those firmly in his corner coming out with the usual raft of excuses. Our forwards don't lay a platform for him, he hasn't had a good 5/8 with him, our team isn't good enough, Tommy is injured .........

That's all wonderful and some of them may be valid, but answer me this. What changes next year to make those excuses go away ?? What will DCE do differently next year that will turn us into a premiership threat that he hasn't done for the last 7 years ?? What ??? My bet is nothing changes. There is no cavalry coming, other than the hope that Turbo plays a full season uninterrupted by injury. If anything we are weaker in all those areas that currently give him a hall pass by his supporters as reasons we can't win a title.

I just don't understand why we have locked ourselves into 3 more years of that. Try something different.
I thought manly were hoping for a future Humphreys/Fainu pairing…I wonder what Humphreys is thinking having to wait another 3 yrs and what’s going to happen to Schuster…the next couple of years are going to be interesting

Its just about who is delivering value for money. As manly fans dce contributions are more of a concern than hunt who is playing good footy And would improve our team

200k makes a big difference, when offering a player 300 or 500. Different player

Its just about who is delivering value for money. As manly fans
As Manly fans we watch very closely - especially our own players. It means we are knowledgeable about them but also puts us at risk of losing perspective, especially when we have adopted an intransigent opinion about one of them (not that you or I would ever do that, lol).
For example, for how many years have Dragons fans bemoaned Hunt's below par showings? Without counting, the answer is 'many'. Sure he is playing well this year but we can't sign him anyway so ...?

Anyway, for some perspective (from October 2019)

All the other stuff was just ducking and weaving but I think the Club Captain should have an understanding of the junior pathways and be able to explain how a local junior makes their way to first grade.
Bit harsh, I'm not a fan boy, and critical of his on field management and play at times, but he is not the recruitment manager or pathways rep. Let those responsible for the areas they are responsible for answer those type of questions.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12