• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
image.jpg

I've said it before Imho DCE is staying, hasn't anyone noticed Manly have only been chasing a halves partner? Also why would JK go with DCE and his drop kick manager to Fox sports (TPS) this was never denied, JK only said he stayed out side the office, Last night on drive time Gibbsy said Manly are chasing Carney and he also said Bozo is having a chat with James Tamuo for 2016+
I like most here want DCE to stay...... And if he chose to stay, we would be back in the mix...... To answer your question, the reason the club only keep referring to a halves partner is because I think you will find Lyon will be our 5/8 nexted year if DCE stays or not.... Hiku to centre. I'm crossing everything I've got in hope DCE stays.

Realise I've become a little pathetic. I check this thread at least once a day to see if anyone has any new hint that DCE might stay. Yes, pathetic. But not my fault. :rolleyes:

I too have been checking this thread and the site every 10-15 mins to see if there's a hope he'll stay.

One thing I will say for Cherry, he is his own man and seems a very strong character.

He has been torn to pieces by not only some of his team mates but some of the media and he has held up against all of that to do exactly what he wants to do.

If we can come up with the extra cash, I still think we're a chance.

It has to be done soon though. If he waits until the last day I think that would be bad form.

If he stays we are a force. The new interchange rule means our forwards will be perfect for the new game. Monsters like the burgess boys who are good enough will still be stars but the lazier/not as fit big blokes like Kasiano etc will struggle. Jake T. Will be the prototype in this era and blokes like tolman will get the recognition they deserve like the Gary Larson Brad McKay type of players did twenty years ago.

My name is Kevin and I'm an DCEholic.
I'm wondering what rehab program is available for us when he puts on a titans jersey.
Dry mouths, uncontrollable shaking, spontaneous fits of rage. :p
I'm hoping there's a fan clinic out at Narrabeen and I get to share a room with Hugh Jackman.:D

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11