• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Manly need a few dce meetings like now. Sign the boy up give him joint captaincy with killer , give him a say in player signings . Build this team around him .get on ur knees kelly and suck up to him and say sorry for the massive mistake you have made . Put a smile back on our faces.

I say go **** yourself DCE you're not worth the 1mil per year. Off to the GC you money hungry little prick. DCE started the rot demanding more money even though he was contracted on a low wage and had a few more years on the contract. Manly accommodated him but that wasn't enough. We had to let players go and the team became toxic. He's contracted with us this year but he's recruiting for the GC.

We don't need a scumbag like him, he's an egotistical , self-centred jerk who doesn't give a **** about the rest of the team.

He's not JT who is the only no7 worth 1mil per year imo. DCE isn't even a goal kicker.

Once again **** off DCE I'd rather go through a few lean years and watch players who are committed to the club.

I say go **** yourself DCE you're not worth the 1mil per year. Off to the GC you money hungry little prick. DCE started the rot demanding more money even though he was contracted on a low wage and had a few more years on the contract. Manly accommodated him but that wasn't enough. We had to let players go and the team became toxic. He's contracted with us this year but he's recruiting for the GC.

We don't need a scumbag like him, he's an egotistical , self-centred jerk who doesn't give a **** about the rest of the team.

He's not JT who is the only no7 worth 1mil per year imo. DCE isn't even a goal kicker.

Once again **** off DCE I'd rather go through a few lean years and watch players who are committed to the club.
Maybe you haven't watched him play lately , seems pretty committed to me.

Maybe you haven't watched him play lately , seems pretty committed to me.
I've watched him play but he's not worth the money he's asking. He's copping a beating in the media and is trying to appease them and his ego.

Don't worry about DCE backflipping. I backflip every day if he should stay or not. So many reasons why we want him and many reasons why he should go. We need a half but he is worth $1.2-1.4m? It seems we let players go to accommodate him (& foran) under the salary cap. We could have been maneuvering a year ago to find suitable replacements. This resembles a little of what StGeorgeIllawarra went through with Mark Gasnier. To an outsider, saints screwed him over the 3rd party deals and then Gasnier got them twice by leaving, after they let players go to fit him in (& with NRL help).
My head is spinning whatever the result, bring on the Knights and let's get some more wins.

I have exclusive footage of DCE preparing for his backflip. All was going well until "The Leak" assisted with the springboard

If he was to stay on 1.2 mil or whatever and we win 2 or 3 comps he will be worth it . If he goes north and they win a couple it will be worth it to them and we will have egg all over our face. He is bloody worth it .Imo.

Agree one million percent swoop!
He's put this club through absolute sh!t, asked for more money at every turn. Smug little punk.
And playing wise definately not worth 1.2 mil. Only played 2 decent games this year ( as has most our team to be fair) .
I'm freaking out like everyone about players, but what I'm most fearful of is we bow down to this little upstart and give him the 1.2mil. Cause if we do it really does mean our management is sh!t and has no backbone. I really don't understand all the begging going on but I do respect everyone has there own opinion .....

Agree one million percent swoop!
He's put this club through absolute sh!t, asked for more money at every turn. Smug little punk.
And playing wise definately not worth 1.2 mil. Only played 2 decent games this year ( as has most our team to be fair) .
I'm freaking out like everyone about players, but what I'm most fearful of is we bow down to this little upstart and give him the 1.2mil. Cause if we do it really does mean our management is sh!t and has no backbone. I really don't understand all the begging going on but I do respect everyone has there own opinion .....
That's it mate it's a debate site . Everyone is entitled to their opinion , within the rules of course . Cheers.

Yes he asked for more money initially whilst under contract but was easily playing above the salary that he was being paid at the time and was worth the upgrade at the time.

I do agree that he probably caused disharmony by wanting more money, but he is a modern sportsman. They understand their worth better and also understand that they have a limited shelf-life in order to earn top dollar and set them and their family up. As supporters it is always difficult to see that as we have passion for the club (which by the way having watched DCE over the past few weeks I still believe he has). I can't abide the circus that he created prior to the season starting, but think this was a negotiating tactic to get Manly to get more money and instigated by Orr...

Regarding his worth now....well he's young, clearly has quality, also has appeal to bring in sponsors and whether you like him or not he is putting his body on the line for the club and generally (aside from a ropey one against Canberra) playing well. On top of this I think we have found ourselves in a situation where we will be paying overs regardless as we've left ourselves in the situation of not having any halves for 2016. Players and their managers can hold us to ransome. Would I rather pay overs for someone with DCE ability or overs (but still less) for someone like Cornish, Maloney, Hodkinson, Sandow, Myler etc I know what I would choose. DCE all day long.

I think that we should be bending over backwards to keep him.

I don't get the smug bit. I know he speaks pretty well and isn't the type of bloke who would wear a skirt on the footy show. While he isn't perfect (mixes a few metaphors but who amongst us has spoken frequently to the national media) I don't buy into this he's up himself cause he doesn't say seen and done. Perhaps you'd prefer josh Reynolds you bogans.

Are we still banging on about this same old crap. It's like flogging a dead horse. Give it a break guys and talk about something that's going to happen and we can all look forward to. It's like putting lipstick on a pig, it's still a pig.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10