• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Are we still banging on about this same old crap. It's like flogging a dead horse. Give it a break guys and talk about something that's going to happen and we can all look forward to. It's like putting lipstick on a pig, it's still a pig.
Jesus mate that will turn me off pork 4 ever.

Are we still banging on about this same old crap. It's like flogging a dead horse. Give it a break guys and talk about something that's going to happen and we can all look forward to. It's like putting lipstick on a pig, it's still a pig.
Why is it so offensive to you that we speak of DCE staying....... There is a chance bozo and the club could talk him in to staying ..... So while there's hope I'll be keeping all hope alive, and if you can't handle this then maybe don't visit this thread......simple.

Why is it so offensive to you that we speak of DCE staying....... There is a chance bozo and the club could talk him in to staying ..... So while there's hope I'll be keeping all hope alive, and if you can't handle this then maybe don't visit this thread......simple.
Yes, I too hold out hope that DCE will do a flip-pity flip-pity flip.

I don't get the smug bit. I know he speaks pretty well and isn't the type of bloke who would wear a skirt on the footy show. While he isn't perfect (mixes a few metaphors but who amongst us has spoken frequently to the national media) I don't buy into this he's up himself cause he doesn't say seen and done. Perhaps you'd prefer josh Reynolds you bogans.
I don't get it either. Have always found him to be an absolute gentleman , a credit to himself, his family and The Manly club.

I've watched him play but he's not worth the money he's asking. He's copping a beating in the media and is trying to appease them and his ego.
He is worth what a club is prepared to pay for him. Of course he is worth > 1 million, that is what The Titans are prepared to pay for him. Unlike us, they already have another good half back for next year in Elgey as well.

Yeah that's my concern - he is worth 1.2 because that's what the titans are paying for him and they were desperate to get him. Time will tell but depending who we have as our half next year I am sure we will wish we paid him what he was worth.

Most top players are getting a million now...it's just not showing on their clubs salary cap!

We'll have to pay $750k for a decent half like Carney, Maloney or Hodkinson (only just decent in his case) so Cherry is well worth a million compared to those guys.

Pearce is on (reportedly) $850k so give me Cherry any day. And don't give me the Adam Reynolds on $400,000 crap. He has incentives built in & this is the team that had Sam Burgess on their books for $250,000 when he came from England. Hunt will have the usual Bronco deals thrown in with his contract.

We can also get away with manufacturing a halves partner for a cheaper cost. Give him a partner from within like Lyon or Mateo or buy a lesser light for $200-$300 and we still have change from the 1.8 mill we were spending on our halves anyway.

It's just crazy we would let a player of Cherry's calibre go. I can't get my head around it!

To lose 1 international half at Manly was always inconceivable , to lose 2 halves with no replacement is unbelievable, unfathomable, unconsionable and beyond any piece of abominable incompetence I have ever seen in rugby league. I cannot get my head around nor can I accept that management in this club could be that inept at their jobs to allow this to happen.

To lose 1 international half at Manly was always inconceivable , to lose 2 halves with no replacement is unbelievable, unfathomable, unconsionable and beyond any piece of abominable incompetence I have ever seen in rugby league. I cannot get my head around nor can I accept that management in this club could be that inept at their jobs to allow this to happen.

But they are.

But they are.
Lets hope management read this forum and rectify this monumental stuff up with DCE's contract now. I also can't get my head around, that this incredible player is going elsewhere. No player in the last decade since Brett Stewart 2006-2008 has given me more joy to watch.

Mick, inconceivably, unfathomably and unbelievably, you made that great post without swearing. I cannot get me head around nor can I accept that.@:D

Love your posts Mick.

Mick, inconceivably, unfathomably and unbelievably, you made that great post without swearing. I cannot get me head around nor can I accept that.@:D

Love your posts Mick.

image.jpg

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10